It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: Gnawing on a Bonehead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I am not surprised that you are okay with it.

That's a misrepresentation of what I said.

You are okay with politicians writing our news how they see fit, what's wrong with some homophobia? Would racism be OK too?

I hate to break this to you but our news has been written by politicians and their backers for a very long time, long before either of us were born. Homophobia is a fact of life. Even gays have it. None of these things are OK, but unless they became issues of policy rather than preference, I wouldn't view them as being of significant importance.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: oletimer

It did have the effect of making me think. (I was going to ask you if you did it with the "replace all" function in notepad. lol.)

There is no doubt that "pot calling kettle black" is one of the main occupations of politicians.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
a reply to: oletimer

It did have the effect of making me think. (I was going to ask you if you did it with the "replace all" function in notepad. lol.)

There is no doubt that "pot calling kettle black" is one of the main occupations of politicians.

"Replace all" was used in notepad for the most part. :-)

The reason it all struck my funnybone was since I was old enough to vote, we in the U.S.A have had the choise every election cycle between 2 Candidates that both boil down to a decision between dumb and dumber.

Unfortunatly that is where we are this election cycle, and the next, and the next, etc. etc., ad infinitum.

You have to laugh...

edit on 24-7-2016 by oletimer because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2016 by oletimer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This election is a choice between catching Ebola vs. Cancer.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

a reply to: ipsedixit

Thread has just started and you have used two DNC talking points.
- Donald Trump's 'dark side'.
-Blame the Russians for what the DNC and Hillary did.

Have you read about how the DNC wrote false news stories and gave them to Reuters?

Why back something that stinks this much?

Because certain people of a political ilk do not care how badly the victory smells as long as they win.

I hope Trump wins and rubs all the naysayers nose in their lies and filth. I can not conceive of him doing more damage to the country than X President Bill Clinton, Bush, and Obama...... there is even a possibility he will do something constructive like helping to create real jobs for the 98 million who have given up looking.

I for one have had enough of the polished B.S. from the career politicians. Give me someone who cusses when he is mad and believes in making America stronger with jobs ... Or vote Librarian and help Hillary beat Trump reminiscent of Ross Perot. If Hillary does not go to jail and wins the White House then IMO the republic is truly lost and non-retrievable.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
This election is a choice between catching Ebola vs. Cancer.

Lol but I think it's more like 100% chance of catching cancer which you already had versus 99.99% chance of catching ebola that you never had.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I have fought and fought and fought with every rational bone in my head, to show that Donald Trump is not suitable to be President of the United States.

So , with that being said , you are ready to give up ? I would .(and bones are not rational . That comes from the right side of the brain)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnknownQuantity
If Hillary were gone tomorrow ... He could not win, not even come close, if he had a decent opposition. Doesn't even need to be a great candidate. Just an OK, average, toe-the-line candidate would be enough.

This ^ ... I am 100% with.

First post of yours I've seen. I like the way you think. Hope you stick around.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

You lost me with your dig at bikers, vast majority of bikers are regular people that like to ride the old roads with friends. Many are veterans, others are 9-5 types Monday through Friday, others are cops...

Check rolling thunder on YouTube...

You really should understand a demographic before you make a derogatory comment about them.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

the thing that gets me the most is that people are making these assumptions that trump would be bad for america when their is a plethora of facts that hillary is a terrible person, politician, and outright liar. ill take a nominee that is the unknown versus the known quantity that is bad to the bone.
edit on 25-7-2016 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Lmao! Seriously, we all know that the other guy he has a vendetta for and will not mention...is Gary Johnson! Trump can't stand the fact that Johnson continually calls out Trump as a Pussy. It is obvious on why he doesn't want to give Johnson any media attention.

I must admit Trump's thin skin threats against Kasich, Cruz, and ???, should wake America up that he is no different than the established elite.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Even if hes lying at least hes got the courtesy to lie about stuff that you actually care about

Lies are still lies but that makes it more personal and harder to overlook. He is building some rather large expectations.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

the thing that gets me the most is that people are making these assumptions that trump would be bad for america when their is a plethora of facts that hillary is a terrible person, politician, and outright liar. ill take a nominee that is the unknown versus the known quantity that is bad to the bone.

Trump is a known quantity. He first came to national prominence when it was discovered he wouldn't sell condo units to blacks. Then there was the football league disaster, the illegal immigrant worker scandal, the bankruptcies... during all of which he lied and belittled anyone who opposed him. He won't release his tax forms because people would realize he is even lying when he says he is a billionaire. Most of his properties are losing money and headed for bankruptcy or hostile take-over.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I take your point. Here is a fair article on the B4T movement.

www.thedailybeast.com...

I agree that "bikers" are are not automatically criminals, but this group, which has aspirations as a political formation in its own right, is worrisome all the same. I don't like NGOs generally. To me they are a symptom of dereliction of duty by the elected government. The Bikers for Trump are within hailing distance of being a paramilitary unit. This phenomenon, the formation of such groups, is another way in which the Trump candidacy recalls that of Hitler, but the candidate didn't create the conditions for this phenomenon and neither did Hitler. However, Trump, like Hitler, is willing to make use of them.

That is a marked departure for a US presidential candidate, I think.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Putin also cultivates the loyalty of hooligans; they are an excellent means of projecting force without official sanction, as they did at the European Cup and will definitely be doing in Brazil.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Good point. Hooligans, when you think about it, are very commonly used in organized crime, in confrontations with labor organizations, in confrontations within labor unions and political parties, and by politicians who want to use a form of violence against the public that includes plausible deniability.
edit on 25-7-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

But according to the Fed... me and all my brother and sister vets are the next terrorists...So I am a little skewed against anything resembling a label.

So in my opinion at least, close to a paramilitary unit is still a law abiding group, until they have broken the law.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I know. Long before Trump arrived on the scene police officers were being briefed to watch for things like copies of the Constitution when they searched premises belonging to possible subversives.

From my point of view, in looking at Trump, one is to a certain extent, reading the tea leaves, since he has no record in political office, and noting the gravitational attraction that he has for people like David Duke, or for what might well be a nascent paramilitary organization, is a legitimate way of tracking the trajectory of the candidate.

This, incidentally, is big news:

www.realclearpolitics.com...

edit on 25-7-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
It turns out that the DNC instigated and helped to man the anti-Trump demonstrations that got violent.....speaking of hooligans.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

It turns out that the DNC instigated and helped to man the anti-Trump demonstrations that got violent.....speaking of hooligans.

Also, editing privileges for Politico.

The MSM has sold us out long ago.

They should be protested...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join