It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresh Gravis poll shows Trump up vs. Hillary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It's a poll of registered voters, so it may be understating Trump's numbers a bit. What is telling to me reading through the responses was the "Ideology" question:

Very/Slightly Conservative: 46%
Moderate: 30%
Very/Slightly Liberal: 24%

I don't know what percentage of moderates is uncommitted, as I haven't taken the time to read through all of the numbers yet.

Here's the link: Gravis Poll

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

Party Affiliation:

Democrat: 40
Republican: 33
Independent: 27

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

This thing is certainly within the margin of error, but I'll take any port in a storm.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Someone just tried to sell me an "argument" that racists support Trump. And it turns out, a lot of moderate people support him as well, not to mention democrats.

So, I feel sorry for Hillary, because this is just going to get worst and worst, especially after the live debates.

I'm just kidding, I don't feel sorry for that criminal. She is getting what she deserves
edit on 713k2016Sundaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

She has spent the entire campaign so far shoring up her 24% base.

I can't imagine this convention is going to be anything other than more of the same.

Trump did himself a lot of good with his convention speech. No, the delivery wasn't perfect. Yes, it was far too long.

You know, I haven't been much of a Trump fan to date, but he's growing on me. I watched his speech and saw a man who seems to want to genuinely do what is right for this country and the people in it. His passion was palpable. He's turning me.
edit on 24-7-2016 by bbarkow because: typo

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I guess a lot of democrats are getting tired of the needless division in society, leading to violence, based on lies and propaganda. America needs order, and Trump says he will restore order. Not a massive leap of faith needed to make the connection.

Hillary on the other hand has been sowing the seeds of further division in society. I think she's going to alienate a lot of democrats this way.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Hope you're right. Trump is still pretty toxic, but the election is a long way off.

I look for him to start presenting himself as more Presidential, but still pop off once in a while when the media spotlight starts to dim.

Then again, he may charge Hillary like a wounded grizzly once her convention is over.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I guess a lot of democrats are getting tired of the needless division in society, leading to violence, based on lies and propaganda. America needs order, and Trump says he will restore order. Not a massive leap of faith needed to make the connection.

Hillary on the other hand has been sowing the seeds of further division in society. I think she's going to alienate a lot of democrats this way.

Now , if they will kick their real leader , George Soros , to the curb everything in the US will begin to turn around

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Ohanka

Now , if they will kick their real leader , George Soros , to the curb everything in the US will begin to turn around

Indeed, Soros needs to take a long nap at the bottom of a body of water wearing cement shoes. He's PAYING for the downfall of this country.

But that is what he does.. Soros the Destroyer..

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I don't pay a lot of heed to the poll numbers. Before Brexit , the last UK General Election , last New Zealand General Election and the last US Presidential election the polls were flat out wrong. US media outlets are obsessively running Clinton vs Trump polling. On the one hand those same media outlet push the message of how unpopular Trump is with every population demographic outside his supporter base. In the next breath we are spouse to believe the Trump and Clinton are neck and neck in the polls.

Clearly something is amiss when it comes to the polls....
edit on 25-7-2016 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join