It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Party Head Resigns Amid Email Furor On Eve Of Convention

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
I have to say I love seeing this party melt down right before the convention. Can hardly wait until Michael Brown's mom speaks telling us all how he was a "good kid" and didn't deserve it. The guy was a thug who robbed a store and then went for the cops gun when the cops showed up. Is this who the Dems want representing them? A thug & his mom? And to think BLM really got rolling from this incident? That is messed up.

It is such a strange decision to have Michael Brown's mother speaking.
As far as DWS is concerned she never saw this coming - she was tweeting yesterday about Trump 'not being able to run a party' [sic]. How embarrassing. The DNC is a shambles today, right before the convention.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
So after something that looks to be either unethical or at least very negative to many people, the person is given job in the campaign of a presidential candidate. That should looks quite shady to many out here. Doesn't speak well for the candidate, IMO.

Maybe I expect a bit more of people, in general.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If you win by cheating, you should forfeit the win. Clinton should forfeit the primary to Sanders.

People will not move on and put this behind them. To ask them to do so is completely wrong. DWS worked with Clinton to steal this primary. The primary is invalid. She either steps side or she is responsible for the election of Trump. For the good of the party, Clinton needs to step aside. There is no way you fairly claim victory.

Step aside Sen.Clinton or it is you who damn this party and ultimately this country. Your very candidacy IS the problem. Get out of the way! Now.

Unity is only possible without Clinton.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
a reply to: Olivine

How sweet it is! looks like the money is in the bank!

Bernie Sanders Donors Sue DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz For Fraud

Not a Sanders fan, but I think something should be done, it was rigged
edit on 24-7-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
They can kiss a good man's ass! I'm done with the Democratic party, burn it to the ground. They are some of the most corrupt bastards in all the land. I will always respect Bernie for bringing key issues to light but everything he and his campaign manager are saying signals they're all in for HRC. I'm an Independent Progressive and I will vote for Donald Trump out of protest to the one's that took us voters strong armed and said "you better fall in line and do what we tell you to do or Trump is gonna be POTUS, worship her slave! Bow down!" No -- A vote for Trump is a big middle finger to that sludge of crap that is the Democrats!
edit on 24-7-2016 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
So after something that looks to be either unethical or at least very negative to many people, the person is given job in the campaign of a presidential candidate. That should looks quite shady to many out here. Doesn't speak well for the candidate, IMO.

Maybe I expect a bit more of people, in general.

This must SURELY be a hoax... I read to that Clinton has given her a job on her campaign, but I can't believe it.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I really hope wikileaks has even juicier stuff on the way. This has truly been the best election season ever, I was somewhat concerned it was going to get boring at the conventions especially after the RNC completed with no violence. But Cruz's self immolation and now this fun stuff.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
a reply to: Olivine

How sweet it is! looks like the money is in the bank!

Bernie Sanders Donors Sue DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz For Fraud

As they should... people gave money to the campaign and they would not have done if they knew it was already rigged for Clinton. The money has to go back.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hillary is so freaking tone-deaf to the outrage of democrats who supported Bernie. This letter is just kicking sand in our collective faces.

She is rotten to her shriveled core.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
Hillary Clinton statement on the resignation of DNC head after collusion scandal emerging from WikiLeaks

WOW heaping praise on corruption, Hillary is crooked, lol

Of course she better butter Debbie up, imagine the dirt Debbie has on Hillary.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton statement on the resignation of DNC head after collusion scandal emerging from WikiLeaks

This is utterly unbelievable if true... crazy.
She is basically spitting on all Sanders supporters.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Good point - I guess it was either give her a job or hope she has an accident.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Good point - I guess it was either give her a job or hope she has an accident.

scary thought
edit on 24-7-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Debbie Schultz is an arrogant bitch. Glad she resigned, should have done so quite awhile ago. She has NO place representing the Democratic party, or any party for that matter.

She deserves a nice job in food prep or some other labor intensive job where she is slaving at minimum wage. Well-deserved

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Imagine how bizarre the events surrounding her surprise suicide are going to be...if the clinton curse is still active... I can hear it now: "She was so embarrassed and hurt she just couldn't go on. That is why she ran herself over with her SUV fourteen times, then stuffed herself into a gym bag hidden in the corner of the garage..."

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
You really couldn't make this sh** up... DNCleaks also shows the new chair , Dona Brazile is also implicated with bias.. being reported on Wikileaks twitter.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If there is a better example of systemic corruption, I want to know what it is.

Gin

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's true. You can find the statement on her own website but I'm not going to link it here for clickbaits!

link   
Get a load out of these statements.

It's like nothing happened !!!!!

“There’s simply no one better at taking the fight to the Republicans than Debbie,” she said, “which is why I am glad that she has agreed to serve as honorary chair of my campaign’s 50-state program to gain ground and elect Democrats in every part of the country, and will continue to serve as a surrogate for my campaign nationally, in Florida, and in other key states.

“I look forward to campaigning with Debbie in Florida and helping her in her re-election bid – because as president, I will need fighters like Debbie in Congress who are ready on day one to get to work for the American people.”

Obama also thanked Wasserman Schultz for her work, saying: “For the last eight years, Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz has had my back. This afternoon, I called her to let her know that I am grateful.”

source

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join