It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Party Head Resigns Amid Email Furor On Eve Of Convention

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
www.gallup.com...

New Gallup poll shows Clinton's Image at Lowest Point in Two Decades.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Elizabeth Warren’s speech was really disappointing. She seemed nervous and rattled, her delivery was bad, and the content of the speech was surprisingly weak. Her speech was comedy gold. First she claims the system is rigged (obviously unaware of the irony of saying it at a convention where the nominee was fixed from the beginning) and later a delegate yelled out “You sold your birthright for a bowl of porridge!” during it.

LOL

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I just can't believe that woman can be considered relevant. Pocahontas is good at inventing stories as fact, so I guess she's perfect for Hillary's corner (even though she's late to the party).

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

They don't have a big pool of "party" talent to choose from,
so they have to go with the best they have.

Some of them are still under investigation by the FBI,
kinda puts a damper on it.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: -Blackout-
Her speech was comedy gold. First she claims the system is rigged (obviously unaware of the irony of saying it at a convention where the nominee was fixed from the beginning)

She probably needed to rewrite it after the hacking reveal, but
had no other talking points available.

She couldn't go too much with the "bad rich white people" because
well, she is backing a Rich White Ticket! LOL!

And her big claim to fame - Along with Bernie is the "evil banks"
which is hilarious, because of the elephant in the room
Hillary, and all her bank speaking fees, and her support from
Wall Street.

And she clearly cant bring up her non American Indian heritage,
because...well it is simply not true.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Her hate of big banking is actually her only strong suit...but then she basically negates it by backing Hillary, the very antithesis of all she allegedly stands for.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Exactly! Which really leads one to the question, what is the
unifying ideal that holds them together?

Scary to think about....

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
I just can't believe that woman can be considered relevant. Pocahontas is good at inventing stories as fact, so I guess she's perfect for Hillary's corner (even though she's late to the party).

I knew she claimed to be Native American, but this falls in the category of stuff you just can't make up. Funny that it's from a UK site.

Elizabeth Warren's 'ancestor rounded up Cherokees from their homes for the Trail of Tears'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: -Blackout-

Elizabeth Warren: Oh yeah! That's what the family must have been talking about. My bad.

I hope this thing turns out to be a bloodbath in November. These are just truly awful people.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Seeing those Mothers of the Movement talk during the DNC but not having any Moms who lost Police Sons and Daughters was a slap in the face and disgusting. I turned the channel and didn't watch anymore of that BLM circle jerk fest.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: -Blackout-

I turned the channel and didn't watch anymore of that BLM circle jerk fest.

My wife watched Bill's speech. I put on my headphones and listened to Steely Dan.

I'd much rather skim the transcripts than watch the speeches. That goes for the Repubs too. I can read a lot faster than they can talk.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hillary is not "standing under a glass ceiling". She's standing on the bloody bodies of brave Americans whom she abandoned and lied about, an ambassador she abandoned to die, a destabilized Middle East, North Africa, the Ukraine, and now Europe, top-secret documents spilled to the entire world, and the shattered lives of women her husband victimized and assaulted, and whom she went out of her way, factually, to destroy.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Not content with being outed as corrupt, the Democrats are now openly calling for intelligence information to be faked when Trump gets his briefings (now that he is officially the nominee).

Harry Reid has asked for intelligence officers to 'fake' their briefings, give false information and not really tell Trump anything.

The Democrats are corrupt to the core - now so clear that they are not even bothering to fake it.

edit on 28/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

if as Hillary's propaganda would have us believe, this leak came from Russia, it's a sad statement on her staff.

with over 500 people working for her, not one American patriot objected to the political system being corrupted.

not one person on the staff of the DNC, had an allegiance to their country above crooked Hillary.

not one person cared about the primary process of their political party.

a sad state of affairs for the democratic party.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: citizen6511

One does have to ask, why the Democrats would try
and elect a pair of grifters into the White House.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join