It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Party Head Resigns Amid Email Furor On Eve Of Convention

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: Gin
Hillary Clinton statement on the resignation of DNC head after collusion scandal emerging from WikiLeaks

WOW heaping praise on corruption, Hillary is crooked, lol

Of course she better butter Debbie up, imagine the dirt Debbie has on Hillary.

Imagine how bizarre the events surrounding her surprise suicide are going to be...if the clinton curse is still active... I can hear it now: "She was so embarrassed and hurt she just couldn't go on. That is why she ran herself over with her SUV fourteen times, then stuffed herself into a gym bag hidden in the corner of the garage..."

she sure looked depressed in that video I saw

link   
This just gets better by the minute.

At this rate, the DNC will end with a bucket of pig blood and a nervous breakdown. What a site that would be.

link   

originally posted by: Gin
a reply to: UKTruth

It's true. You can find the statement on her own website but I'm not going to link it here for clickbaits!

If so, at least she was brave enough to be open about it - unlike that weasel Schultz.

+1 more 
link   
Just breaking.....

Dnc accuses wikileaks of plagiarism.

Film at 11.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
I really hope wikileaks has even juicier stuff on the way. This has truly been the best election season ever, I was somewhat concerned it was going to get boring at the conventions especially after the RNC completed with no violence. But Cruz's self immolation and now this fun stuff.

I have taken next week off work so i don't have to get up in the morning - hotdogs, burgers, beer and popcorn. (note to self : must also go to gym)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Just breaking.....

Dnc accuses wikileaks of plagiarism.

Film at 11.

hahahahaha

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

BURLINGTON, Vt. – U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders on Sunday issued the following statement on the resignation of Debbie Wasserman Schultz as Democratic Party chairwoman:

“Debbie Wasserman Schultz has made the right decision for the future of the Democratic Party. While she deserves thanks for her years of service, the party now needs new leadership that will open the doors of the party and welcome in working people and young people. The party leadership must also always remain impartial in the presidential nominating process, something which did not occur in the 2016 race.”

Sanders to 

The 2016 Democratic Primary has been invalidated. This scandal is about Clinton not DWS.

Clinton must forfeit all delegates to Sanders or bear the shame of ensuring a Trump presidency. Voters will accept no less.

One resignation, by anyone other than Clinton, is irrelevant for the party to retain any honor. Sacrificing your minion is useless. Clinton should be stepping down. It isn't the Russians helping Trump, Clinton's candidacy is what's helping Trump.

Clinton forfeits to Sanders is the only headline that doesn't leave this party/country in ruins.

They cheated. They forfeit.

And DWS still plans to speak. Disgusted.

edit on 24-7-2016 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves

BURLINGTON, Vt. – U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders on Sunday issued the following statement on the resignation of Debbie Wasserman Schultz as Democratic Party chairwoman:

“Debbie Wasserman Schultz has made the right decision for the future of the Democratic Party. While she deserves thanks for her years of service, the party now needs new leadership that will open the doors of the party and welcome in working people and young people. The party leadership must also always remain impartial in the presidential nominating process, something which did not occur in the 2016 race.”

Sanders to 

The 2016 Democratic Primary has been invalidated. This scandal is about Clinton not DWS.

Clinton must forfeit all delegates to Sanders or near the shame of ensuring a Trump presidency. Voters will accept no less.

One resignation, by anyone other than Clinton, is irrelevant for the this party to retain any honor. Sacrificing your minion is useless. Clinton should be stepping down. It isn't the Russians helping Trump, Clinton's candidacy is what's helping Trump.

Clinton forfeits to Sanders is the only headline that doesn't leave this party/country in ruins.

They cheated. They forfeit.

Do the DNC really believe people will not think Clinton was fully involved? Schultz used to work for her, was then the chair and corrupted the DNC. Clinton would have been getting an inside track on everything.

As a side point - looking back through the campaign - it makes it even more despicable that the party punished Sanders for the database leak. They KNEW at the time they were being partisan, but still publicly admonished Sanders. From the Clinton playbook - blame others for what you do yourself.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Honestly - I really hate to say this, but the more of this kind of crap I see, the more I am convinced that this is all just part of the plan to completely invalidate the election and allow obama to remain in office until things can be 'sorted out', which our government excels at...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Honestly - I really hate to say this, but the more of this kind of crap I see, the more I am convinced that this is all just part of the plan to completely invalidate the election and allow obama to remain in office until things can be 'sorted out', which our government excels at...

Well that isn't out of the realm of reason.

Hell we could have a very own Erodgan thats staging a false flag on us as we speak.

Rule out nothing.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
too late, the damage has been done. I'm definitely not voting for anyone from that corrupt party.

If Sanders runs indy, I'll vote for him. otherwise screw them all

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
You really couldn't make this sh** up... DNCleaks also shows the new chair , Dona Brazile is also implicated with bias.. being reported on Wikileaks twitter.

Where's Sanders calling for Brazile's resignation ???

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Vote your conscience people!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
One down, hopefully the rest of them fall. Like dominoes.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel
I would say the left is thoroughly invalidated.

It's all just so funny..

Trump has gone from Orange to golden without lifting a finger...

Gotta be some incoming jihad to get people's focus off this.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

There are people with conscience and integrity in Democratic party after all. Who would have thought...

And to think that some members said the Republican Party is not united. What we see here happening with Democrats, is that someone from the inside is orchestrating this mess.

What we see happening is multiple fractions trying to beat the other and to seize control. Let's see if Bernie fights back, or he is as corruptible as Hillary. He has everything he needs to win this. There are no excuses

edit on 720k2016Sundaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
You really couldn't make this sh** up... DNCleaks also shows the new chair , Dona Brazile is also implicated with bias.. being reported on Wikileaks twitter.

f***ing SCUM

Fraudulent, dirty pieces of garbage.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Democrats believe that cooperation is better than conflict, unity is better than division, empowerment is better than resentment, and bridges are bette r than walls

www.demconvention.com...

Hmmmm.
edit on 24-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

What we see happening is multiple fractions trying to beat the other and to seize control. Let's see if Bernie fights back, or he is as corruptible as Hillary. He has everything he needs to win this. There are no excuses

I didn't respect Sanders before, and I sure don't now.

After the roll he played as a punching bag. He's nothing more than a prop now.

edit on 24-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
And on that note I would like to point out that this is my 666th post!

You sly 'devil' you.

Best news I've heard in eight years. I hope the whole Democratic Party finally comes unglued and takes the NWO down with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join