It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veterans Brutally Attacked by Black Lives Matter, Says Army Staff Sergeant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

There's some holes in the story. Pretty basic things are conflicting pretty hard, like did the attackers flee before police got to the scene or did the victims go to a police station to make their report?

This isn't passing the smell test for me based off what the story is right now.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

NO. You don't get to have it both ways, not if you're honest.

Either the MSM is being divisive or it isn't.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

a reply to: thesungod

Over half of SAPD is something other than Hispanic.

A call for service about a brawl involving multiple parties is going to get multiple officers in response. I can't imagine that every officer who responded was Hispanic, and that all of them decided to do nothing to help, including not calling medical.

But I suppose it's possible.

The media does not report on a lot of these attacks, on purpose.

The media doesn't control a police blotter.

I guess the only way to really find out is to contact the PD on the incident and see what they have to say.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

More the threat of BLM and your dept. assesments.
If these stories are real then my response stands.
If not then I won't do a thing.
We both know that "Knock Out" game is happening as well.
HOW are we legally disposed to tell the differences?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Over half of SAPD is something other than Hispanic.

A call for service about a brawl involving multiple parties is going to get multiple officers in response. I can't imagine that every officer who responded was Hispanic, and that all of them decided to do nothing to help, including not calling medical.

But I suppose it's possible.

The media does not report on a lot of these attacks, on purpose.

The media doesn't control a police blotter.

I guess the only way to really find out is to contact the PD on the incident and see what they have to say.

They declined to comment.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

No. Public relations offuce is closed on the weekends.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

They should be renamed the BBB, Black Bigots Brigade. In fact, we should all refer to it as the Black Bigots Brigaed from here on.

KKK, meet the BBB, your new direct competitors. Please somebody make that a meme, avatar, viral ideo, and/or bumper sticker.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
sometimes, people should re read what they've just read and ask themselve . am I this easily manipulated or persuaded?

then you'll know if you should keep reading.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
So all this info got spread allegedly from a closed veteran FB group.

I have personally verified the story, for what that is worth.

After I confirm with SAPD tomorrow when the Public relations office opens I will either request this thread be deleted or post a bunch of updates. Including a firebrand allegation.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

They should be renamed the BBB, Black Bigots Brigade. In fact, we should all refer to it as the Black Bigots Brigaed from here on.

KKK, meet the BBB, your new direct competitors. Please somebody make that a meme, avatar, viral ideo, and/or bumper sticker.

How many White people has this "BBB" of yours lynched?

How many White churches has the "BBB" burned?

How many crosses have been burned in the yards of White people in order to terrify their families and children?

Thank you kindly for any response.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

No. Public relations offuce is closed on the weekends.

Cop out. LOL - See what I did there?

If SAPD officers shot and killed a BLMer over the weekend .. I will guaran-frikken-tee their PR team would come right the Hell out of the woodwork.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

How many crosses have been burned in the yards of White people in order to terrify their families and children?

How many burned crosses and spray painted hate words have been actually committed by Blacks themselves, on their own homes? These hoax's have happened quite a few times in recent years.
edit on 24-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

How many burned crosses and spray painted hate words have been actually committed by Blacks themselves, on their own homes? It has happened quite a few times in recent years.

I don't know, how many? Or is that just a drive-by proclamation that Black people are dishonest?

If you do have a factual answer, Compare that with more than 100 years of that kind of documented behavior on the part of the KKK.

Then tell me about the similarities to BLM, with, you know, actual evidence, not this generalized, vague nonsensical BS.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I missed the sarcasm, my bad.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Ok....This is getting ridiculous...on several fronts.....
So now anytime someone black or a group of blacks are either committing a crime, or for that matter standing around, or even protesting something....anything.....they are now BLM??? That's ASSININE!
Secondly, on the KKK/Hategroup thing...I have NEVER seen any other racial group MARCHING with, or in solidarity of the KKK....BLM, you see it ALL the time!
I am not defending BLM or any other group, it's just that the crap being flung around is silly, and SOME folks are letting it fly out of their mouths as easy as taking a breath of air....Cut the crap and pull your heads out of your behinds.....NOW!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Agreed!

From the Article: "Another friend, Jason Reel commented, “[T]he world we live in today we must exist in Condition Yellow. IF you don’t know what this means, look it up. James Cooper’s color code of awareness.” Reel then attached a chart of Cooper’s Color Codes. He added, “Anymore, it’s should be a minimum standard to carry a knife, small flashlight & concealed handgun. Maintain situational awareness at all times & have a battle buddy with you whenever possible. If someone or something makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, get the hell out of there."

The article stated that they were attacked outside a bar in San Antonio.
I've spent many days in San Antonio; I was born there and know the town quite well so a word to the wise, unless its in a Hotel on the River Walk, "White" people don't go to bars in San Antonio. That's just asking for trouble.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Just remember you can be against police brutality and not be a member of BLM

the new KKK backed by the liberal media
edit on 24-7-2016 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

How many burned crosses and spray painted hate words have been actually committed by Blacks themselves, on their own homes? It has happened quite a few times in recent years.

I don't know, how many? Or is that just a drive-by proclamation that Black people are dishonest?

If you do have a factual answer, Compare that with more than 100 years of that kind of documented behavior on the part of the KKK.

Then tell me about the similarities to BLM, with, you know, actual evidence, not this generalized, vague nonsensical BS.

The KKK is irrelevant. Annually, 4,446 blacks are killed by other blacks every year. The kkk claims to have killed 3,500 in 86 years. The numbers and percentages show the KKK to be the least of their problems. I am not excusing the KKK one bit. They are a bunch of sick stupid a-holes. Just saying.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

How many burned crosses and spray painted hate words have been actually committed by Blacks themselves, on their own homes? These hoax's have happened quite a few times in recent years.

Links?

I don't doubt that some of this may be true.

I've seen somethings myself to suggest that some blacks use "reverse injustice" in their battle for equality.

The thing is, you can only make false claims and be believed if those claims are often true.

The false claims are then a way of fighting back, to get some sort of compensation for the many injustices.

If blacks never experienced these injustices, they could never claim them and be taken at their word.

When nobody believes the black man anymore, they will have achieved total equality with the whites.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

www.twincities.com...

www.miaminewtimes.com...

Oh wait, this will be easier. A website I just found dedicated to hate crime hoax's.

www.fakehatecrimes.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join