It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veterans Brutally Attacked by Black Lives Matter, Says Army Staff Sergeant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The KKK is irrelevant and has been for decades. Vilified by both parties and is the big bad monster hiding in the shadows used to spread the other accepted hate speech.

No one takes them seriously and if the KKK was organizing violence the liberal media would be on 24 hour news cycle talking about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
So BLM supporters...in other words crazy bad individuals.

So now members of a larger thing (like a religion or movement) can't also act as individuals without the whole larger thing and all of it's other members also being indicted.

Geez.
edit on 7/24/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

IF true ... the reprehensible actions of four people are going to damn the whole BLM movement?

Well it seems to be the reasoning behind supporters of universal background checks and national registration databases.

What makes BLM or BLB so snipping special?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Had to expect you to come in here and defend them...seems that's all you do these days. Either you call everyone racist or you claim the attackers weren't BLM. I think the denial is insurmountable with you. Are you involved in the BLM in some way?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I still don't see those leaders of the BLM...you know the mouthpieces who called for killing cops...stepping up to condemn this attack. In fact I don't see many of the more prominently featured members of that disgusting movement saying a peep to help the situation. So when people take up the call of those BLM mouthpieces who call for this type of action it's always going to be associated with them.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

They're just getting started...takes a little bit for momentum to build...and you can't deny it has been building ever since Ferguson.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Well, if i'm correct, they were invited to go to the white house.
DNC seems to take much interest in them, it would almost seem that this whole divisive movement is politically planned.
Should Obama stay in office? if there is martial law? does he stay on?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Don't address that to me as you are not addressing my post at all. You want a rant/rage jump off point, start one on your own. Thank you.
edit on 7/24/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
What happens if the military and veterans begins assaulting BLM? It's the other way round mate.

And I dare someone (BLM or not) to attack me JUST because I'm a white veteran. They will regret being born because I go for the eyes and then for the d!ck. You'll be alive, but blind and impotent.

a reply to: thesungod

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

SSG Johnson told me something that I am not posting until I get confirmation from SAPD that this is a real incident.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaxsmash

Hypothetical statement from me. If vets and service members begin assaulting BLM, things will explode. Make sense?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Your post was trying to refute these people had any affiliation to BLM...i just pointed out some circumstances that seemed to show that the group you say they aren't a part of called for these types of attacks many times over and they don't seem to want to distance themselves from it. I would think that alone destroys your attempt to counter the OP and pretend they couldn't have been affiliated. But hey you can deflect all you want doesn't bother me. I was posting for the benefit of those who may have believed your BS assertion which is in no way anything more than your opinion.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Your post was trying to refute these people had any affiliation to BLM...

Wrong.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Veterans Brutally Attacked by Humans Says Army Staff Sergeant
Veterans Brutally Attacked by Men Says Army Staff Sergeant
Veterans Brutally Attacked by Baptists Says Army Staff Sergeant

Ergo all humans and all men and al Baptists should be...something. Raged on?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Meet the new KKK. It's called black lives matter.

wouldn't that be krazy kolored kids?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

IF true ... the reprehensible actions of four people are going to damn the whole BLM movement?

If this is going to be the standard, can I start calling all Republicans racists because David Duke is one?

Or how about all Christians being judged by Westboro Baptist Church?

Or is scape-goating only okay when right-wingers do it?

Funny how that works isn't it? They seem more than willing to damn all white folks and LEO's based on the actions of some assholes that all died long before anyone currently alive was even born, and a small percentage of trigger happy officers. I am not justifying police homicide, but I'll be god damned if I justify BLM attacks either.

Either way it's my guess these and most others acting out are agent provocateurs.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Yeah but isn't that Hispanics ?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Some yes, depending on which "wrong" side of town your in. East SA is black, South SA is Latino gang world. I don't know from the article which wrong side of town they stopped in but I'd guess the east end.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
UPDATE

After waiting over an hour a SGT from Media Services has confirmed the incident taking place. She also confirmed that an IA investigation has been initiated over the responding officers behavior. SAPD is going to release a press packet in the coming weeks.

You can all them your self at 210-207-7579.

SSG Johnson unnamed battle buddy SGT has made the allegation to him that one of the attackers was wearing a #BLM shirt and that one attacker said "Us n-word's are going to bring you racist vets down."

His, SSG Johnson's, FB is private and all this info was leak out of a closed veteran's group. If you are in certain veteran FB groups in TX you can find him easily.
edit on 25-7-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Wasn't it Johnson that said he didn't remember anything because he was knocked-out?

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join