It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey! Wait--!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
So what do I have to do to get into the secret elite ATS clubhouse???

My ATS anniversaries and milestones are but dust particles blowing in the wind of a proof-positive chemtrail pic. My birthday comes and goes without so much as a "for he's a jolly good shilltroll" (And no! I'm not telling you my birthday!)

Sheesh! When is someone going to make a thread well-wishing your friendly neighborhood Buddha?!

2,000 flags is something I never thought I'd get. Thanks for all your interest in my threads! I hope I added to the insanity, or at least helped dissipate some ignorance. (I actually miss doing the research and writing threads on topics that interest me; but between my sleep disorder and my insane workload, there's just not enough hours in the day. Hopefully I can devote some more time to this in the future.)

10,000 stars? WOW! Really? TEN. THOUSAND? That's over 9,000!!! Dang, never thought I'd see the day!

Okay, so I haven't been here yet 5 years. But it's coming 'round the bend so I wonder who will remember

My post count is relatively low compared to some--but I aim for purpose, instead of padding.

Anyway, since I hit 2 impressive(JMHO) milestones just recently--I felt the need to make sure you all knew too

ATS, thanks, thanks, thanks. I came here with much hesitation and trepidation. I was a long-time lurker who finally signed up for the fun. I got a lot of things off my proverbial man-boobs. I got to share my experiences, and share with your own. I had a lot of fun, learned a lot of things, and made good friends along the way.

This forum is actually the only board I care to call home. Thanks everyone. Love all y'all. (except that one--you know who you are!)

Here's to many more posts and stars and mod alerts with this community!

edit on 24-7-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Congratulartions on the flags and stars! I have seen Nightstar do a lot of that, aand she is fantastic at it.

I am not sure how to find birthdays, if at all on here. There are just so many people. I know a surprise is better, but you could always mention to someone in U2U and they could make a thread in regard to birthday or ATS anniversdary.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Screw all them milestones and shizz. I'm just glad your still alive. I went today and visited the page of one of our members who ain't.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Indeed, the most valuable thing ATS offers us...is each other. Well put.

edit on 24-7-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I heard my name.

I love making threads for Birthdays and ATS anniversary but someone needs to remind me when it's close to that special time. So Buddah, do let me know and I will throw you a party with a happy fun thread. Don't be shy. That goes for anyone. I think people should be acknowledged on their special days. Oh and Congrats on the stars and flags!

People always wonder how I know when it's someone's Birthday or ATS Anniversary. I think I spooked some people and they think I belong to an alphabet agency. LOL I don't. Sometimes a person will mention it in passing or someone who knows them better than I do will make me aware. That's it folks!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

G'day mate !

Your trumpet blowing woke me up !

Now that you have Nightstar's attention ... 😉

I am giving you a flag and star; in lieu of a hug and a dime. ( how much does a phone call cost in the US )

Your lack of fanfare is not a reflection of your fair fans ...

Cheers 😎

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I don't have birthdays.

I just get old.

Embrace the horror.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Sometimes a person will mention it in passing or someone who knows them better than I do will make me aware. That's it folks!

Night StAr

You really expect us to believe that's a coincidence?! That NSA fits so well, and in order, in your name?!

Got my eye on you

edit: Almost forgot the reason I came here.
Congrats on your milestones NB

edit on 24/7/2016 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Bahahaha! That was very clever. Want to join the team?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha celebrate! I'm glad you are here and made it to where you are now... take care.🎏

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I am new in this forum so I am so sorry if I posted in the wrong section. I looked around in the forum but failed to find out the Introduction thread/post. Can you help me?

Much appreciated for your help, guys.
Good day to all of you!

Regards,
Roosevel
edit on 5-10-2016 by Rooseveltgonzalez because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I don't believe we have formally met, but Condragulations Gurl!

*Gurl is being used as "Gay Slang" or "Drag Culture Slang" and not to insinuate your Identity*

top topics

join