It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Trump rhetoric: "Racist" to "Fascist".

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I've always hated him. Been pretty neutral in regard to hillary.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

I'm not one voting for hope and change.

I don't feel the need to justify my own personal views on the subject.

Yes government is corrupt.
No one person voted in will change that.

And it will only get worse.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
a reply to: DBCowboy

yep, I love how when liberals feel threatened with defeat they reduce themselves to temper tantrums. It's going to be really fun to watch.

Trump is famous for Twitter tantrums. He can dish it out but can;t take it. Very thin skinned.
edit on 23-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
What will be the excuses once nothing has changed or has gotten worse?

If he makes a good president, I'll eat my words, but as of now he just seems like a shady business man trying to boost his own ego. His choice for VP is horrendous as well, Pence is one of the most bigoted and self-centered politicians I've ever read about.

Quote me on this: Trump is going to continue the status quo or make it even worse, I'm about 99% sure of this. If I'm wrong I will gladly admit it, but if I'm right will his supporters admit they were wrong? Or will they make excuses just like Obama supporters have done?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I want someone who cares about more than money.

Remind me of all those free speeches Hillary gave?

Clinton, his wife Hillary and their daughter Chelsea also lead the Clinton Foundation, which has been under scrutiny since Hillary Clinton began her 2016 campaign for the White House. Clinton's net worth, according to Celebrity Net Worth, is estimated to be $80 million.

Oh, look...

www.usnews.com...

After she resigned as secretary of state, Clinton joined the speaking circuit, raking in millions for paid speeches at about $200,000 a pop. An investigation from the Associated Press ties those fees to government influence. Of the nearly $22 million Clinton made in fees, most was from groups that had recently lobbied the government

edit on 23-7-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I want someone who cares about more than money.

Remind me of all those free speeches Hillary gave?

Clinton, his wife Hillary and their daughter Chelsea also lead the Clinton Foundation, which has been under scrutiny since Hillary Clinton began her 2016 campaign for the White House. Clinton's net worth, according to Celebrity Net Worth, is estimated to be $80 million.

Oh, look...

www.usnews.com...

After she resigned as secretary of state, Clinton joined the speaking circuit, raking in millions for paid speeches at about $200,000 a pop. An investigation from the Associated Press ties those fees to government influence. Of the nearly $22 million Clinton made in fees, most was from groups that had recently lobbied the government

Oddly, Trump scheduled his campaign stops to coincide with paid speaking engagements. So, they both get paid for speaking. Lots of politicians and business people do.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Hilary deflection! Nice one man, that gives you guys like... a billion points now, one point for every Hilary deflection I've seen so far from Trump supporters.
edit on 7/24/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Awesome OP..

I'm sticking with my feelers on all of this.

Every time I engage a friend in conversation about politics, which is allegedly taboo, I bring up my support of Trump. I've yet to have my ass kicked. I've yet to be met with hatred or disdain, and I have yet to not open a dialogue.

I live in a mostly Mexican town in Texas.

Granted, it's a rural community. I don't think the microcosm is relegated to rural communities, but dependent on communication. I'm not afraid to express my opinion publicly or otherwise. If we speak facts about the kind of swine that Hillary represents, people will listen. Not always, but if we don't try to speak some place other than ATS, we have done nothing.

I do it every day, and I hope that others do as well.

The impossible is being achieved. Both parties are being sidelined. They are being destroyed from within.

Time to pay attention.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
Awesome OP..

I'm sticking with my feelers on all of this.

Every time I engage a friend in conversation about politics, which is allegedly taboo, I bring up my support of Trump. I've yet to have my ass kicked. I've yet to be met with hatred or disdain, and I have yet to not open a dialogue.

I live in a mostly Mexican town in Texas.

Granted, it's a rural community. I don't think the microcosm is relegated to rural communities, but dependent on communication. I'm not afraid to express my opinion publicly or otherwise. If we speak facts about the kind of swine that Hillary represents, people will listen. Not always, but if we don't try to speak some place other than ATS, we have done nothing.

I do it every day, and I hope that others do as well.

The impossible is being achieved. Both parties are being sidelined. They are being destroyed from within.

Time to pay attention.

But the Dems have a ways to go.

If Bernie had won or by some miracle hillary is taken out and replaced, then I would agree 100%!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Im more than sure to bitch about HIS policies as well.
NO MERCY for idiots...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If he makes a good president, I'll eat my words, but as of now he just seems like a shady business man trying to boost his own ego. His choice for VP is horrendous as well, Pence is one of the most bigoted and self-centered politicians I've ever read about.

Quote me on this: Trump is going to continue the status quo or make it even worse, I'm about 99% sure of this. If I'm wrong I will gladly admit it, but if I'm right will his supporters admit they were wrong? Or will they make excuses just like Obama supporters have done?

No you wouldn't.

You've already shown your bias in this post. So much for being (xx_)3NL1GHT3N3D(1_xx 1337 haxorz
)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

You might try watching his acceptance speech. There was a lot more issues than 'money'.

Dishonest? Really? I'd suggest it's your side that's 'dishonest'.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
It's not only people on the left or liberals or Hillary voters who are alarmed by the man:

www.nationalreview.com...

I'd agree with that. Yet it's the left putting out the rhetoric of Fascist. Few actually research beyond what the MSM uses for headlines.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

We've been through this before? Your going to have to remind me as I sure don't recall anything like what we face now.....

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Well, at least your honest about it. I honestly hate Hillary. To take that honesty even further, I don't 'know' her. I can only go on the 'right's narrative regarding her.

Now add in she makes far more stupid comments that Trump has and just on issues, alone, Trump wins out...for me, at least.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Interesting. This is the first post of yours I've read that even allowed for the possibility that you might be wrong.

I, also, could be 'wrong'. Trump could end up being a complete disaster. The truth is no one really knows which is the disaster or even both!

Issue-wise, I fit into his camp. Apply the laws that already exist. Right across the boards....

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
Lets hope not

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Well , you have the entire left laid out as well as can be stated

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: DBCowboy

and his supporters racists, fascists.

There are racists and fascists on both sides, and Both sides' are calling everyone from the other camp fascists and racist, stupid, naive and every other name you can possibly think of.

Both sides are #.
Period.

I agree 100% sir. For people like us this has been one strange election. I hate politics and do not participate, so it's very easy to see the hypocrisy.

The worst part is the accusations hurled at people that see this as a farce.

You don't like Donald Trump? You're a Hillary supporter!!
You don't like Ivanka? Hillary supporter!
You're not voting because you hate both candidates? Hillary supporter!!
You don't think all Muslims are terrorists? Must be a Hillary supporter!!

It just goes on and on and on. For the record (because someone will try to twist this as being in support of Hillary):

I HATE POLTICS. ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL.

Both Donald Trump/Hillary Clinton and the Democratic/Republican party can GO TO HELL.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Trump is so great that half the people on ats who defend him claim they wont vote for him, enjoy the daily the left is so afraid threads, smells like desperation.

Cant wait for November lol.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join