It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Near Infinite Energy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
As Gordon Novel was planning to produce a gigawatt of power from a generating machine in a silo.
He never clarified how he was going to do so, saying that he had stolen Ufo craft design from MJ 12
and was designing his own contraption from it to produce not only limitless energy but take him to the very edge of the universe.
I always wondered if he was indeed telling the truth. I would imagine his generating machine in a silo would produce near infinite energy, if you were to stop the time in the silo.
What say all of you?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I say Gordon Novel was a liar and anyone who blindly believes him is a moron.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

I say.

Don't hold your breath.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
I say Gordon Novel was a liar and anyone who blindly believes him is a moron.
was he a man of many talents? he claimed he designed the security system for the white house

link   

I would take gordon novel with a grain of salt.

He once said all ufos are really time machines. I heard him out to see what he meant like were ufos getting their energy by changing time varient guage vectors or something that might possibly make a little sense? Nope he means back to the future style time machines.

edit on 21-7-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

link   
Near Infinite Energy was invented when the atom was split in the mid 20th century.
Liberal radicals, for reasons known only to them, created a false narrative which saw this remarkable invention stymied and maligned for the better part of the second half of the 20th century...

Wikipedia(with its own ridiculous liberal leanings) definition:

Nuclear power is the use of nuclear reactions that release nuclear energy[5] to generate heat, which most frequently is then used in steam turbines to produce electricity in a nuclear power plant. The term includes nuclear fission, nuclear decay and nuclear fusion. Presently, the nuclear fission of elements in the actinide series of the periodic table produce the vast majority of nuclear energy in the direct service of humankind, with nuclear decay processes, primarily in the form of geothermal energy, and radioisotope thermoelectric generators, in niche uses making up the rest.

Nuclear fission power is a low carbon power generation method of producing electricity, and gives similar greenhouse gas emissions per unit of energy generated to renewable energy.[6] As all electricity supplying technologies use cement etc., during construction, emissions are yet to be brought to zero. A 2014 analysis of the carbon footprint literature by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) reported that fission electricities embodied total life-cycle emission intensity value of 12 g CO2 eq/kWh is the lowest out of all commercial baseload energy sources,[7][8] and second lowest out of all commercial electricity technologies known, after wind power which is an Intermittent energy source with embodied greenhouse gas emissions, per unit of energy generated of 11 g CO2eq/kWh. Each result is contrasted with coal & fossil gas at 820 and 490 g CO2 eq/kWh.[7][8] With this translating into, from the beginning of Fission-electric power station commercialization in the 1970s, having prevented the emission of about 64 billion tonnes of carbon dioxide equivalent, greenhouse gases that would have otherwise resulted from the burning of fossil fuels in thermal power stations.[9]

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Is this the same guy who said he had built a time machine? I can't place the name. How would he have stopped time inside the silo? Did his machine do that too?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

For near infinite energy i woukd look into the Bare Charge mystery then ask your self questions like why do electrons wobble, why do superconductors seems to influence the the zpf more than just a regular conductor. Can you play with the metrics of the vacuum and sqeeze energy out of said vacuum? Things like that. Id steer away from nuclear fission or fusion being the end all be all.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Is this the same guy who said he had built a time machine? I can't place the name. How would he have stopped time inside the silo? Did his machine do that too?
ufos are time machines

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I have my bet on Cold Fusion still.

-MM

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I have my bet on lockheeds pickup truck bed sized fusion reactor they are going to give (according to them) to the public in 5 years.

But if you really want to kbow whats up look ibto victor klimovs work at los alamos nanospectroscopy dept. Something about forcing electrons into a space too small for their size and energy levels that couples them with and in manifests virtual electrons from the zpf into real world electrons. Its like one electron goes in 7 come out. And hes doing it all on nano sized solar cells. You know the whole bare charge mystery thingy.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

That oil can sized reactor is mentioned in The Day After Roswell book too, makes you wonder it is actually real.

Nano tubes also gives such a charge, related?

-MM

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

I would take the day after roswell with a grain of salt too.

But if lockheeds talking publically about it (or anything) then its generally safe to believe theyve had a working reliable black world version of it for a long time for military usage. Keep that in mind when they say we're working on a new bomber or spyplane and it will be out in 15 years. What it really means is weve already got this plane (or reactor) and now weve been given legal permission to talk about it in the grey or white world. Some times the plane although more advanced in some degree than whats publically acknowledged capability or technology wise never gets the permission to be revealed or even discussed and the public never ever finds out about them. I bet the navy is the same with their reactors.

So if lockheeds talking about fusion reactors for the public its likely it because not only has the military been ysing in sone way those fusion reactors theyvecreplaced them with somethibg even nore wild and advanced.

There have been talks about pico and femto sized nano spheres to resonate in accord with the zpf and harvest energy that way.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Tiny reactors were researched mostly for subs and nuclear powered aircrafts that could fly 24/7 wo refuellingI believe.

-MM
edit on 21-7-2016 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

the first event even coming close to the solar storm of 1859 would disable the electronics across earth, crippling the ability of nuclear reactors to maintain the core temperature and creating meltdowns across the globe.

Im not liberal. Im just not seeing the benefit outweighing the risk.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

More hippy liberal nonsense.

Gigantic Faraday Cages, baby!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

Tiny reactors were researched mostly for subs and nuclear powered aircrafts that could fly 24/7 wo refuellingI believe.

-MM
I wonder if they succeeded with nuclear powered aircrafts, tho.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

the first event even coming close to the solar storm of 1859 would disable the electronics across earth, crippling the ability of nuclear reactors to maintain the core temperature and creating meltdowns across the globe.

You are kidding right???
I figured that it went without saying that every single human on the site knows of the standby generators associated with nuclear power facilities…
They are not susceptible to solar flares insofar as they are not on when said flare hits…
You simply turn them on until such time the power can be restored…

This is the most easily combated nonsense from the anti-fission crowd ...

-Christosterone

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
You know the whole bare charge mystery thingy.

Told you that you'd enjoy that one.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

You are kidding right???
I figured that it went without saying that every single human on the site knows of the standby generators associated with nuclear power facilities…
They are not susceptible to solar flares insofar as they are not on when said flare hits…
You simply turn them on until such time the power can be restored…

This is the most easily combated nonsense from the anti-fission crowd ...

-Christosterone

Sure. I trust them. I've seen what happened at Fukushima and Chernobyl. Won't even mention 3 mile island.

its only easy to say there's a plan. As we see (repeatedly), executing the plan tends to fail in horrible ways.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join