It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black people and the false slave memory

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
In the military they would call it implanted memory's. False memory's of events that never happened used to modify behaviour and invoke emotion for events that never occurred. Its a fact that only 1% of African Americans have an ancestor who was a slave yet they are all talking about "when they were slaves" even fairly recent immigrants.

The vast majority of black people who push the whole "it's OK the way I'm behaving because it's payback for slavery" were never slaves and neither were any of their ancestors. You have masses of blacks who came to America after slavery was abolished using this excuse.

In Europe where blacks were never slaves you also have blacks talking this nonsense about "when they were slaves" and their ancestors hardship.

You have people for example from Somalia jumping on the same bandwagon.

It seams to me black people are quick to make use of any excuse they can muster when it comes to justifying their bad behaviour.

The media is responsible to a very large extent in implanting these false slave memory's in young blacks who if they traced their family back would see that in fact they were never slaves.

So what is to be made of young blacks demanding "reprimands" for a family history that never happened.

In addition to this you have the crazy phenomena of racially confused people who are not even black imagining a time when the white man had them as slaves.

You actually have white people in Europe coming to the UK for example and demanding benefits etc and imagining it is "payback" for some imagined hardship or slavery they endured at the hands of the British once upon a time!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

Source ?
ONLY 1 percent?
Hogwash ? YES

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
This will go over like a lead balloon.

I applaud you for your bravery though!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
So..... if a person can trace their roots back to a slave, it is quite possible that they also have slave owner DNA also.

Could they be forced to pay themselves reparations?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This OP is a bit like a person who watches "roots" backwards so it has a happy ending. Anyway that was a joke, but its true a lot of black people are just jumping on the band wagon as they say

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12

It seams to me black people are quick to make use of any excuse they can muster when it comes to justifying their bad behaviour.

It seems to me, you're a racist who pretty much has it in for black people. It also seems to me as if you are not very well educated... especially when it comes to slavery. The third thing that occurs to me is you're pulling your so-called statistics out of your butt.

Denying ignorance for you, would likely destroy most of our world view.

edit on 20-7-2016 by Blazemore2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RobotBomb

One man's bravery is another man's ignorance, apparently. Bravery... lol.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

The irony is thick with this one.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RobotBomb

Because I am courageous, I am like a lion....come at me!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
This OP is a bit like a person who watches "roots" backwards so it has a happy ending. Anyway that was a joke, but its true a lot of black people are just jumping on the band wagon as they say

Well I did have a conversation with a black person talking about slavery to me and because Somalians are visually easy to identify I said what the hell are you talking about your a Somalian...he had the busted expression on his face lol

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I'm racist for observing there are loads of black people (and non blacks) talking about "being slaves" who never were nor can they trace anyone in their family who was lol whatever!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

The culmination of a culture that could not bring dreams of fame to fruition so they opted for victimization instead.

This culture is not limited to African Americans. It is both expansive and pervasive.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Is it just me or the "Mandela Effect" that the stars have disapeared from this post, if you think about it the Mandela Effect could explane this whole slave thing

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Is it just me or the "Mandela Effect" that the stars have disapeared from this post, if you think about it the Mandela Effect could explane this whole slave thing

A moderator placed it in the LOL bin.... when that happens, the stars disappear.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Did you know that European empires used to own the slave trade almost solely? This Europe never had slaves bit is only but one thing you need to check up on or are you from a different alternate time that you happened to end up here?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

A moderator placed it in the LOL bin.... when that happens, the stars disappear.

So we are been controled, so now can i start saying I am opressed by MODs

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Lets look at this from a distance.

*Would You agree that some 500 years ago, Black Slavers sold other Blacks to be used for slaves? Up until this time the Black was minding their own business. Would You agree with this? You could even add 100-150 years.

So in only 650 years the Black has gone from a 'Hunter & Gatherer' forced from their own lands and have joined "Normal Society" (We can address the plight of Native Americans getting taken over and their lands stolen from the "White Settler" at a different time)
The White European is still trying to define "Normal Society" after some 1500 years!!!

Now. IF that 'White Settler' wasn't either LAZY or not so GREEDY and/or they had planted Cannabis instead of Cotton perhaps they would've had 'volunteers' who would've worked their fields for FREE.. But they didn't..

These LAZY, GREEDY turds didn't want to till the fields and raise the farm animals, they just wanted to get the GOOD$$$, so they traveled abroad and TOOK their workforce, We are now REAPING that particular SOWING..

Why wouldn't Folks expect FREE stuff? Their Forefathers didn't want to do the work...

Oh wait, that is STILL happening isn't it? The immigrants are STILL taking jobs that the homegrown won't lift a finger to do, JUST LIKE THEIR FOREFATHERS....

Moral of the story: They shoulda planted Cannabis and NOT cotton!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

It isn't only black people but also Pakistanis and other Asians etc etc. I watched a programme with one of our tv personalities reporting, covers news, odd information, but very well known and obviously doing very well thank you. But Oh Dear the Boo-hoos about how he suffered knowing he was different, yet he said everyone accepted him and he had no trouble making friends etc etc.

I think often people like to try to separate themselves out for a lot of reasons, e.g. feeling hard done by, needing a niggle and basically claiming they have overcome all sorts of terrible odds. There are even those who play the race card for promotion so winging does get you a secondary gain which isn't fair on those who work hard and would have had promotion regardless of the colour of their skin which they didn't use as an excuse but utterly deserved it anyway.

Its up to people when they come to Britain if they want to drag their clanking roots with them and be a boor about it. If you go to another country its fairer if you adopt their customs and fit in. Then most people like you and a few won't, but they wouldn't like you any way because no one can be all things to all people and its time for the ones who want to make a fuss to get over themselves.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
@zinc12...crazy that a liberal that disagrees with you calls you a racist. What are the odds...

Everyone family has been slaves and owners in the history of world. The myth of the left, is that its white owes blacks. Like a slave ship with minimal white, with single shots guns, could capture and hunt down and hold hundreds of blacks in Africa. In America, every color was a slave owner and every color was a slave(just not to the same degree)

Romans owned slaves, who were white. Same with the UK and everywhere else.

It just comes down to, do you want to blame individual for their own issues or blame someone else. If you blame someone else, you need a champion, and that champion is Hillary and the Democratic party.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12

I'm racist for observing there are loads of black people (and non blacks) talking about "being slaves" who never were nor can they trace anyone in their family who was lol whatever!

Where do you live that "loads of black people" are claiming their ancestors were slaves but weren't? What city or locale do you inhabit that you just bump into black people every day who weren't descendants of slaves and yet profess to you that they are? This thread sounds like a joke. I think a lot of your claims are imagined fantasies...
edit on 20-7-2016 by soulrebel11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join