It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black people and the false slave memory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Look up Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome. Some woman wrote a book about it. And she's exactly right: a perceived entitlement characterized by antisocial and racist behavior by blacks. I think she hit it on the nose with that

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

No zinc12 is not a racist. First, how do you know zinc isn't black? Now if a black person said what zinc12 said about a white person would you call them racist? I sincerely doubt it.
The truth hurts. They do make excuses, never consider consequences to their behaviors, teach bad behavior to their children and pull the race card for everything. 13% of the population and responsible for more than 50% of the crime. Stats don't lie.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Nice direction of energy OP.

Blacks are tribal. The entire race matters. Not just daddy brother and sissy wife. Whites don't get the bigger picture. They are very small in this regard.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: catem

Stats don't lie because whites control the narrative (control freaks lol)

oh and whites commit different kinds of crime. Like the kind they legalize for themselves, and hide from each other.

Too scared to get caught or shamed. Only difference when it boils down to it.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

no slaves in europe?? what do you think the uk was built upon?

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
If it was a memory....
How could we explain the Barclay brothers, of famed Barclays bank, making thier wealth through slavery and then the abolishment of it?

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   
This has got to be some of the most ignorant racist BS I've seen in a while.

I don't even know where to begin.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000

originally posted by: zinc12

It seams to me black people are quick to make use of any excuse they can muster when it comes to justifying their bad behaviour.

It seems to me, you're a racist who pretty much has it in for black people. It also seems to me as if you are not very well educated... especially when it comes to slavery. The third thing that occurs to me is you're pulling your so-called statistics out of your butt.

Denying ignorance for you, would likely destroy most of our world view.

I see some truths being tabled in the OP. You appear very quick with the label gun. I agree with calling out poor behavior of any type, from anyone of any color. To minimize and dismiss so quickly suggests a certain narrowness. And your response to another member on bravery, shades matters even more.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

I agree with you 100%, I grew up on the Streets of Philadelphia and blacks were by far the most abusive towards me and everyone else!

They usually take no responsibility for their volatile and racist actions and just blame it on victimhood. There are way, way more white people who get victimized by blacks in America every year, year in and year out, for decades and decades now than the other way around.

The mainstream media propaganda demons like to twist that stuff around though and it's really hard for people like me who grew up in a really rough inner City that had to live through it to hear the crap that it said in the bs media today.

Something's got to change or it will eventually get very very
ugly! 🖖
edit on 13-12-2023 by Misterdata because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join