It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired at Cleveland Police Near Republican National Convention

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
[Redacted]
Sorry mods, overlooked the F-Bomb in there, thanks for the quick censor.
edit on 19-7-2016 by sycomix because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2016 by sycomix because: [Redacted]

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

Found a link siting the CPD twitter, not shots fired but they are watching 2 people.

Link

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Who are "they," and quite honestly, I don't care if people notice when I die.

But when it's a possibility that LEOs are getting shot at for doing nothing more than occupying a certain job or riding in a certain vehicle, that matters. People care.

Of course "they" won't care when I die--I'm just a middle-class white guy. I'm not racially divisive news fodder.

I care and that's being honest and that's all you need to ever worry about.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Attention.....

That is enough Off Topic posting please.

Stick to posting about the OP topic.

Posting about each other is always Off Topic.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Cleveland PD and secret service say there were no shots fired.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
If something does happen, don't forget:

REPOST July 8th: Bombshell Proof Emerges Black Lives Matter Pushing For Martial Law And No Elections After Hacked Twitter DM's Find BLM Leaders Scheming With Obama Administration
Only days ago, the Twitter account of one of the leaders of Black Lives Matter, Deray McKesson, was hacked according to this story from the Baltimore Sun. The account was then used by the hacker(s) to send out pro-Donald Trump tweets while belittling 'Black Lives Matter'. Interestingly enough, a series of direct message conversations between McKesson and another leader of Black Lives Matter, Johnetta Elzie, has just been made public and the conversation that took place between McKesson and Elzie as seen in the screenshots below should be sending up another huge red flag to America:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Was that ever proven to be legit?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

Who cares to be honest.

The police, everyone attending the convention and the American public that still gives a damn about public safety and order.

To be honest.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

I dunno. That site there looks kind a dodgey, but that doesn't mean they manufactured that.

If the events get shot up though, we know who to call.

Did Trump get confirmed yet? I haven't been following the huge convention thread.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
If something does happen, don't forget:

REPOST July 8th: Bombshell Proof Emerges Black Lives Matter Pushing For Martial Law And No Elections After Hacked Twitter DM's Find BLM Leaders Scheming With Obama Administration
Only days ago, the Twitter account of one of the leaders of Black Lives Matter, Deray McKesson, was hacked according to this story from the Baltimore Sun. The account was then used by the hacker(s) to send out pro-Donald Trump tweets while belittling 'Black Lives Matter'. Interestingly enough, a series of direct message conversations between McKesson and another leader of Black Lives Matter, Johnetta Elzie, has just been made public and the conversation that took place between McKesson and Elzie as seen in the screenshots below should be sending up another huge red flag to America:

Lol yea, that was comedy gold. Because people involved in such a plot would be sure to use specific names as many times as possible, and make sure that they go in to incredibly specific detail with co-conspirators who would already know what the hell the plan was without the specific Twitter message to remind them.

Thanks for the giggle

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Right, like how in that blue box there he lists all their co-conspirators. And obviously they already had already talked about the plan 20 times before for him to say it like that. They just big doofeys they gotta keep reminding each other the plan, and why they want it to happen, in case one forgets they say the same thing every time they talk.

edit on 19-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

It wouldn't even inherently be a conspiracy by them per se, just the idea that's spreading that around that lot in whispers. Not like those 2 were actually going to become shooters. Like a subtext motive of pushing all the RAGE this summer, their ultimate dream of keeping their "black" president in office.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Jul 19th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

link   
SPAM removed by admin

link   
SPAM removed by admin

link   
SPAM removed by admin

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gopconvention2016
a reply to: gopconvention2016

why why!

Seems like a legit account.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
seems like people are actually desperate for something to go wrong and further incriminate people.
sad.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join