It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trumps have trolled all of us

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

a reply to: -Blackout-

Did Trump say something wrong? Who did he mock?

Geez dude, and I thought the libs couldn't dig further to fabricate a lie when they told us Melania stole Michelle's speech. Then I flip to ATS and see this.

Libs???

Blackout is a Trump supporter trying to make Trump look like some sort of troll God and he failed.

Someone needs to tell him what a troll is then. I'll retract my statement that libs can't dig any further.

We don't often agree, but well said!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

My point is this speeches can often sound similar. When you speak about values, family, and hard work, the speeches can only be turned in so many angles. You can't omit it just because someone else said it. Michelle and Melania could very well have the same goal in mind when it comes to the future of our children. Hopefully Melania takes it more serious.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Did Trump say something wrong? Who did he mock?

Geez dude, and I thought the libs couldn't dig further to fabricate a lie when they told us Melania stole Michelle's speech. Then I flip to ATS and see this.

Libs???

Blackout is a Trump supporter trying to make Trump look like some sort of troll God and he failed.

Someone needs to tell him what a troll is then. I'll retract my statement that libs can't dig any further.

We don't often agree, but well said!

Yeah, I think this whole plagiarism thing is being carried away. There are similar words used by nearly every (potential) first lady, and (potential) presidents. I guess if this is the worst that could be found in last night's convention then the GOP really did blow it out of the water like I personally thought.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
So let me get this straight.

For a group of people that believe my time,my work, my money is their property to do so as they wish.

For the advancement of the COLLECTIVE.

Then turn around and cry 'Property, and Intellectual RIGHTS'.

The epitome of trying to have it both ways.

Yeah someone is trolling.

Trump critics.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This thread is trolling.

Fake tweet FAIL.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If they ever tax plagiarism, the Democrats would end up financing the entire national debt.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I thought it was funny!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: neo96

If they ever tax plagiarism, the Democrats would end up financing the entire national debt.

Someone needs to call them out on plagiarizing the communist manifesto.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You got that right...Trump is bright enough to come up with his own speech...so copying Obama is his style...the man is a joke...and the joke is on us for putting up with him.
Cheers

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Tweet is fake as I think everybody already knows. The copying of Obama's speech is just the same lazy incompetent staff work we have seen over and over from this campaign. They hired a bunch of dimwits, nobody seems to be in charge, nobody knows what they are doing and they just keep screwing up over and over. Trump is either a terrible leader or throwing the election. It is hard to tell which is true.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The funny part is that it's 2 sentences in a 17 minute speech.

edit on 19-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

No this is Dan Quayle can not spell potato kind of publicity. The first day of the convention and the story is, Republican infighting, plagiarism, and Trumps Ghostwriter revealing he put lipstick on a pig. When the story should be unity, excitement and whatever Trump's message is.

Message, message, message is what the entire convention is about. You show you can run a perfect show, a unified party, and gain a big bump in the polls with a big positive message that makes people want to go out and vote. It shows you the nation the way you lead because this is how you show case your ability to organize and run the Party which hopefully means you will do well with a the much larger complex job of being President. When the words disaster, mess, chaos and plagiarism lead every story about day one of the Convention that is not a good thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join