It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trumps have trolled all of us

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The Left, the media and most have fell for this epic trolling by the Trumps. They are mocking the Obamas pretty much. From Melania's speech to Donald Trumps tweet. They are trolling and people fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Yeah, its crappy and its bad form, but I can't believe people didn't see something like this coming.

This was all done on purpose folks. Bad tact or not, it is what it is, so whatever, LOL.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Are you trying to say that Obama had a time machine and went to the future to copy Trump's tweet?

Gin

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Do you know that top picture is a fake right? Michelle's speech was in August and not in July.

link   
I got baited....
edit on 230k2016Tuesdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Not at all. I'm saying the Don copied Obama's tweet, on purpose, to troll. Just like they purposefully did with the wifes speech.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: -Blackout-

I hear Clinton and Obama tweeted the same response to the Orlando shooting. Far more disgusting. This hardly even matters. It truly doesn't at all.

link   

originally posted by: Gin
Do you know that top picture is a fake right? Michelle's speech was in August and not in July.

Research use to be a thing right?

link   

originally posted by: -Blackout-

Not at all. I'm saying the Don copied Obama's tweet, on purpose, to troll. Just like they purposefully did with the wifes speech.

Oh!

...wow, I totally misunderstood...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Wow. Donald got more Likes and Retweets than Obama.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Absolutely, that is what happened.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Absolutely, that is what happened.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble, but this has been debunked.

The Obama Tweet is a fake.

There are several clues that the Obama tweet is a fabrication. First, the 2012 Democratic Convention was held in September, not July as implied by the faux Obama tweet. Also, a search of Presidnt Obama's tweets for 19 July 2012 does not produce the above-displayed message. Finally, unlike the real Trump tweet, Obama's message is not accompanied by Twitter's blue verified symbol.

Fake Tweet Controversy

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

originally posted by: Gin

Research use to be a thing right?

It doesn't matter, the purpose of it remains the same. Its trolling. Its what the Trumps are doing. Whether its right or wrong, is a whole other discussion though.

Besides, its the damn Trumps. This shouldn't shock anyone honestly, LOL.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

There are several clues that the Obama tweet is a fabrication. First, the 2012 Democratic Convention was held in September, not July as implied by the faux Obama tweet. Also, a search of Presidnt Obama's tweets for 19 July 2012 does not produce the above-displayed message. Finally, unlike the real Trump tweet, Obama's message is not accompanied by Twitter's blue verified symbol.

Fake Tweet Controversy

Read what I said in the above post. The Trump tweet is very real however.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
this is fake - the DNC was in september, and obamas twitter doesnt have the blue verified checkmark.
fabrication

link   

originally posted by: -Blackout-

originally posted by: mobiusmale

Fake Tweet Controversy

Read what I said in the above post. The Trump tweet is very real however.

And the Obama tweet is not real.
What's your point?

edit on 19-7-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: -Blackout-
Er, but if Obama did not make that tweet, it isn't trolling...?

Gin

link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Oh it wasn't August? Somehow remembered it being so. Well my bad in my earlier post, but still, this whole thing has been debunked now.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
He is likely showing what a bunch of frauds they all are. Biden, Obama, Hillary....all of them rip and copy thoughts and ideas of others. Hillary though is a flagrant about it. Again free press, people are talking about it and seeing the phoniness of it all. Biden got caught in school doing it.
edit on 19-7-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The whole tweet thing put aside, you still believe the speech was a trolling tactic?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join