It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I love the lyrics, and the music also! It's very bittersweet, singing of such things with upbeat music. It was the first song of VNV Nation's that I truly sat down and -listened- to, it was so beautiful, and I loved it.

As for my racing heart, it's just lingering from my dream... I've been awake for three hours now, and my body's only now calming down from it and some synchronicity.

I appreciated your comment on my dream-thread also
thank you.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

I was just going to check back on threads I replied to. After that I think a nice bath with my dragon story book and then I shall return.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: fossilera

Jess, Jacy and...nah, can't be. I'm going with Jess and Jacy.

Ohh so very, very close - One name is correct, the other not so much. And yes, it can be

So for the official tally: 2 guesses right, 1 suspicion, and we're missing someone from across the pond (who doesn't visit at all any more). If no-one can guess the last one (**cough** Gordi, True, and Cody may all remember), I'll spill it at some point. One more clue on the last: Her username rhymed with "True".

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Tsu! I got it! YAY

So Lovebug who's name I can't re-call and should, but every time I think of her she is always saying I love you to folks, so Lovebug stuck. Was Jess the other right guess? Who else is technical in here? And Tsu, that has to be the 3rd. Who took over the Pixies besides me? We all mention them.
edit on 29-7-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Tsu it is - I miss her, because she and myself seemed to get along quite well (shame she did leave).

Jess, due to a preference for technology (and I can include ghosts into that factor as well!).

Lovebug, because I believe I was already paired up with her on the last thread

And, seeing as I still have a name left on the list, You left my bacon out for me back in the Shed I & II, hoping Dawg and myself would come out of hiding. So yes, it can be

Next time I'll have to start leaving harder clues, haha; this round was too easy.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I did? Me? Really? No way! Wow! Does the happy dance. I am honored Sir Foss!

We all missed Tsu when she left. I miss all the Sheddites who disappear.

edit on 29-7-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Lol the bird cost me $150.00 called a window place and the reseated the window lol. I cleaned that whole area. I can figure out how the leafs were there unless the person I bought it from sealed it and never cleaned it! Lol

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Yep, my memory goes back aways; you've been on it for a while.

Wish someone could convince Tsu to get back on ATS. don't quite remember why she left, but she should come back and see how we've evolved.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Hello Foss Bro! Nice to see you here!!

Hello everyone!! I found something cool, besides this:

It's a game We can ALL play!
Go HERE To See What kind of a Dragon You are!

EDIT: I am a Bronze Dragon!

edit on 29-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I'm apparently a Black Dragon.....

You are a black dragon. You're the faster of the dragon species. You really don't care for the people in the world. You'd much prefer if humans were your slaves and your food rather than friends. Most of the time you're either letting your wrath flow over the world in dark flames or attacking other dragons to become the leader. You are incredibly enchanting, so some people want to use your power and manipulate you. However, you're smart and conniving, so you can get out of a lot of situations.
You can breathe the hottest fire of all the dragons because yours turns purple, and you can shoot it in spurts like a laser gun.

Weird. LOL. I clearly said that I wanted to be alone in a cave and with animal friends and to keep a princess to save them from the bad dragons and I saved the falling whelpling's life and I sleep on a bed of treasure!! How did it come up with that result? lol!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

I dont know how You came up with that Kaelci, but Black Dragons are a very cool Species! Nice To MeetchYA!! LOL!!

EDIT: Oh, My write up was this...
"You're a bronze dragon. You're the wisest of the dragons. Most bronze dragons steal gold evolved themselves to eat it, as there is little food in their homeland the desert. They live in a deep cave to keep away from the hot sun. You watch over the wealth and time of the world. You have the ability to travel through time to past events if they get messed up, for sometimes, evil bronze dragons can corrupt it. You are on a constant journey to save the world and yourself from certain doom. Make sure you keep away from enemies, for they could be your end.
You breathe a blinding yellow fire made of pure light and can release a burst of time energy to stun and blow back your enemies."

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This one.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Cool Bro! Another Black Dragon!!
You guys/Gals will be Great Hunting Partners,
and awesome backups for battles!!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I am the red dragon!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I am the red dragon!

I am the walrus. Coo coo catchoo.

edit on 29-7-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Hey Syx ! Hope you are well bro !

Apparently I am a Blue Dragon ...

* waves to all shedifarians 👋

edit on 29-7-2016 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Quantum12
Reds are Awesome Bro!! Nice to Have You in The Keep!!

Timely
Hey Man!! I am well! How are You?! Blue's are Cool Dragons!! It's also nice to have You in The Keep!!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

LMAO!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I couldn't help myself.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Have to Fly for a little while. I Have to round up some Food! Have a Great Evening!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join