It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Ah yes!!!!!! I couldn't remember the name! Very good Dave!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR That is 4th of July lake, It is above Caples and Kirkwood, and situated along the Pacific Crest trail. It is full of Brook trout. We caught 130 over a three day weekend, on luhrs. Most was catch and release. The Brook trout are very pretty and have red stripes on their sides. Their flesh is dark pink, and tastes wonderful

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hehe. When i was 16 i briefly thought of gettibg a bc rich bass because of the crazy designs.

Went a different direction instead and got into exotic woods for wow factor instead of shapes.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Right on i go for rainbow at lonepine and bishop. Independence peak has some great brown trout. Pyramid on fire for stripe bass. Long beach catching explosive yellowtail landings right now. Bites on! Git out there!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Love the scenery in your avatar!!!!

I could never stick a hook in a fishies mouth.

As long as you eat what you catch I guess it's ok. Kat loves fishing, maybe some of my other shed Sisters too.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Im very gentle with the fish and release most of them. I do eat a pan or two of them though. fried in butter with lemon wedges to squeeze over them

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

My friends eat everything thats kept. We dont waste. Undersize, protected species, females (especially if pregnant) get thrown back so that they can continue on and contribute to their population and ecological roll within that lake niche wise.
edit on 5-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Exotic woods are beautiful. Do you have any mother of pearl inlays on the frets?

Oh Long distance call from Canada. Be back. Have fun guys and guard the castle, I mean the shed while I'm gone.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Shed Sistah!! <3

I'm rubbish at fishing (seriously, should see me try to cast.. LOL! It's almost funnier than watching me try to play pool). I remember going fishing as a kid, I had a stick with a wire on it! I was the only person who caught a fish that day, hahaha. And I remember once with my dad at Port Germaine, I had one of those handheld reels... I remember reeling it in because we were about to leave and this duck zoomed out of the water chasing after it. Scared the heck out of me. At Port Germaine though, I liked searching for cuttlebone and I would swim around with a net hoping to catch fishies. Never did.

Went fishing with my small group of school friends at Rainbow Beach, and the same friends at the Mary River... only catfish in the Mary really, And the mosquitoes!!! Serves me right for sitting there all dusk accompanying a boy that I liked. I counted all of my mozzie bites the next day. All of them. Over 100.

The last time was at Hervey Bay, once again only going because of a boy and infatuations, teehee. We caught nothing, but some guy on the dock hauled in a massive something-or-other! No idea what it was!

edit on 5 8 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

A couple my Hubby has or had. LOL I can't keep up with them.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

My basses dont have fret markers. Theyre solid ebony fret boards with no markers.

Here hold on a sec...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

LOL! The only fishing I ever did or rather didn't, was when I went with my Dad and one of my Brothers. As they were catching fish and throwing them in a bucket, I was taking them out when they weren't looking and threw them back in the water. They never took me again. LOL Hey, I was a kid.

Ok phone.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Steve vai Jem ibanez Guitar in second photo. I bet he shreds

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Yum! I love lemon on fish and baked with ritz crackers and lots of butter and some herbs.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Steve vai Jem ibanez Guitar in second photo. I bet he shreds

He's very talented but like any talented person, modest as hell. Like Kaelci and her writing. LOL

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
My girl here

In a little better light. Side wayscgain sorry.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Speaking of kaelci tell her to IM me i wanna hear some stories from her n chat. Shes fun to chat with.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Nice guitar Bro

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Thanks. Like the ladies of accasia she is outspoken, expressive, and very beautiful.

Shes tough too. Lord knows shes put up enough with me. But, shes also been my best friend. Sometimes when i had none.
edit on 6-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Nice bass

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join