It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Hollywood 2016: Are We Being Set Up For a Fake Alien Messiah?"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
NOTE: I only use the original titles of the original article in my OP's. That has been my well trained practice for ~35 years on the net and is not likely to change any time soon.

New Paradigm Alternative News & Natural Health

By Paul A Philips

www.newparadigm.ws...

The CIA pitches movie scripts to Hollywood. The CIA gives big Hollywood corporations a whole lot of props for making movies: military paraphernalia, tanks, airplanes and cars... etc. on the condition that they will have a major say in the scripts.
-In other words in conjunction with the CIA the Hollywood movies are used to promote governmental propagandist agendas.
. . .
With these 2016 movies/TV productions are we being further programmed and prepped for a fake alien invasion? Or similarly are we being set up for a fake alien Messiah and a one world religion?
. . .
-The ulterior motive behind all this fakery and fear mongering will be to rapidly bring about the New World Order (one central government, one universal currency, one international bank...etc) as a way of persuading the populace to unite and deal with the alien threat. Then, as mentioned, there’s the possibility of the creation of a fake alien messiah for a one world religion...
. . .
Film and TV productions
. . .
Colony (TV Series)
. . .
2016 X-Files Exposes Elite's Genocidal . . .
. . .
The 5th Wave
. . .
INDEPENDENCE DAY RESURGENCE
. . .

= = =
I don't know how much of the future scenarios will involve FAKED alien stuff and how much will involve fallen angel's pretending to be ET's coercing, manipulating, shoving the world's sheeple down the slippery slide to hell and the global government and one world religion.
I suspect it will be some of both. I think there will be far too much of the latter for anyone's comfort.
They will 'demonstrate' 'supernatural spiritual stuff' or super high tech or both . . . convincing the world's populace as they already have the world's leaders that there is NO CHOICE but to submit to the global government and one world religion.
Trouble is, the latter will be morphed fairly quickly into worship of satan incarnate as almighty God. BAD IDEA. Anyone complying will deserve him for an eternal 'rommmate.'
I do NOT believe that Almighty God Yehovah will allow satan all the dramatic demonstrations in these END TIMES. Being a good General, Yehovah has not been very specific about HIS planned demonstrations. There are hints that there WILL BE such but nothing very specific or clear.
There will be more than ample evidence supporting faith in Yehovah.
There will also be plenty of opportunities to win a martyr's crown.
Buckle your seat-belts. This is an "E-ticket ride" . . . for those Disneyland visitors old enough to remember what that means.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

not worth it I should know better.
edit on 18-7-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Thanks for your ever faithful and persistent insults.

Real class, that.
/sarc

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
There are no such thing as conspiracy theories, they are all bi polar disorder or schizophrenia. Now go vote for Hillary Clinton because the TPP is good for you and shutup.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

edit on 18-7-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Those of us familiar with your perspectives might not need the

/sarc

tag . . . but others less familiar, might.

LOL.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

See Tom Horn.

Exo-Vaticana

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I knew you'd understand though lol.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Was that supposed to be an example of

"classy whining?"

Perhaps you should try again.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Thanks for the links.

I've read EXO-VATICANA. And, I have the DVD chock full of their references . . . including from ancient archives.

I was shocked at how thorough their research was--in depth and breadth.

imho, they have one of the most solid, informed, accurate, well interpreted body of research I've ever read on any topic--and certainly on this one.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

See Tom Horn.

Exo-Vaticana

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Wow thank you!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I've heard the theory of fake invasion via drones and holograms, but I don't get the religious aspect. An invasion of any kind must include a huge loss of life in order to produce widespread panic. Is this the rapture? Being beamed up into the heavens? I'm not buying it. I feel like this story has been told before with no results

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
NOTE: I only use the original titles of the original article in my OP's. That has been my well trained practice for ~35 years on the net and is not likely to change any time soon.

Wait, that is 1981 even before tcp/ip. I don't think there were even boards, except rudimentary BBS systems maybe used by scientists.

Buckle your seat-belts. This is an "E-ticket ride" . . . for those Disneyland visitors old enough to remember what that means.

Then this would have started even earlier, Optimus Prime from the 80's Transformers could be seen as an alien messiah, carrying the Matrix and yelling Til all are One. It's just human nature to have a hero, how grander than for an entire populace of a planet, what a victory against aliens. Coupled with loss of imagination each generation which has nothing to do with psychiatry's increasing popularity, that's all a big coincidence.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnyjoe1979

Evidently you are unaware of COMPUSERVE . . . their forums sysops etc.

And, I was on the military teletype/computer system as a Navy Radioman 10 years before that.

Thanks for such an ON-TOPIC and edifying contribution to the thread.
/s

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Bo Xian, i've thought about that for a long time as well. The subliminals are becoming transparent.

The Illuminati Card deck comes to mind..

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Falcon37

I don't understand your . . . trouble . . . wrapping your mind around the religious aspects of such things.

1. The basic script as outlined 2,000 years ago in Daniel, Ezekiel, Revelation, Isaiah, Matthew, the shorter Prophets at the end of the Old Testament includes the issue of the Anti-Christ leading a one world government and one world religion.

2. Certainly the globalists have worked tirelessly for 100's of years toward just such an era . . . and are on the brink of bringing it overtly onto the world stage.

3. The Pope's Observatory office and somewhat increasingly the Pope himself have increasingly escalated their pronouncements toward just such a one world religion affirmed by "ET's."

4. Certainly the Popes in recent times have affirmed the global government.

5. Lack of awareness of such facts will NOT hinder their transpiring.

6. Lack of awareness of such facts will NOT protect one from the consequences of such happenings.

7. Disbelief in such happenings will NOT prevent them from transpiring.

8. Some have hypothesized that when God effects the Rapture as outlined in Thessalonians occurs . . . that the world government will explain it away as the critters relieving the world of the troublesome Christians by taking them away to another 'planet' for their 're-education.'

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Thanks much.

I deliberately avoid that card deck so I was not aware of those cards.

Very interesting.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

. . . the things that go . . .

hmmmmm in the night . . .

. . . probing in the night . . .
. . . abducting in the night . . .

with folks who have opened some legal spiritual door through occult dabblings, involvements.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyjoe1979

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Wait, that is 1981 even before tcp/ip. I don't think there were even boards, except rudimentary BBS systems maybe used by scientists.

Then this would have started even earlier, Optimus Prime from the 80's Transformers could be seen as an alien messiah, carrying the Matrix and yelling Til all are One. It's just human nature to have a hero, how grander than for an entire populace of a planet, what a victory against aliens. Coupled with loss of imagination each generation which has nothing to do with psychiatry's increasing popularity, that's all a big coincidence.

ARPA was definitely around in 1978. I was on it using a 300 baud acoustic coupler and a tty43 running through control data corporation. So, yeah the Internet had just started in the early 80's and USENet was the bomb man, alt.conspiracy!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Nope. S n F for an interesting topic.

Although, some e.t. may have some good stuff to bring to us.
edit on 18-7-2016 by OneGoal because: Hello!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

WHEN

Almighty God Yehovah

declares/indicates that things are

black and white,

THEY ARE.

Otherwise . . . it depends.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join