It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

"Hollywood 2016: Are We Being Set Up For a Fake Alien Messiah?"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:39 AM
a reply to: BO XIAN

Just fyi it gets funnier on page 2. And it's not about him, as I said before the messiah is a girl.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:50 AM
a reply to: Peeple

No way that I can conceive of . . .

will the children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob accept a woman as their Messiah.

No way.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:57 AM

Well if she starts talking inside their heads they'll hardly have a choice, will they?
And maybe she is the kind of pure and upright person they adore like Mary.

What do you think about the two witnesses?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:27 AM

Well, you already know my opinion on this one. Of course they are; there has to be some explanation read for when we all vanish. Otherwise, too many would see the truth. Lots more programming than that, I believe, too. Look at recent years, last ten or so, at how many movie heroes are half-human/half-something else. As it was in the says of Noah....

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:46 AM

theres been many alien invasion movies where people come together to destroy the threat. it will just be another laien invasion movie i would assume.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:16 AM
a reply to: infolurker

You should watch the new documentary "Unholy See" by Tim Alberino.

By far the best I have seen tying in antediluvian times to modern and future times.

And the cover ups of our REAL history.

This fits very well with your OP BO.

I highly recommend it, it is available on demand at VIMEO.

ETA: the first five minutes may make you think
, but make it through that and it just keeps getting better and better.
edit on 7 19 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:33 AM
More like fake alien invasion unite the world under independence day like invasion, invasion never happens stuck in new world order waiting for alien attack.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:22 AM
“Civilization will not attain to its perfection until the last stone from the last church falls on the last priest.”

― Émile Zola

Nothing like a 3500+ year old book and all of the offshoots to lay the ground work for the End of Times fear mongering. Throw in the CIA and Hollywood Alien movies and I don't see how the Human race will ever survive.

Unless that is that the Bible is a big fat popular work of fiction who's religious society offshoots are so full of corruption it makes you wonder what a God's plan really was. To further our fear we can throw in the CIA boogyman who has had it's hands in Hollywood for some time now (they do have an "Entertainment Liaison Office" for just such a purpose). Also, nothing like a ggood alien bad alien movie to get us wondering about our place in the universe and feed into that fear channel as well.

So to add to the conversation, my answer would be NO to "is Hollywood setting us up for a Fake Alien Messiah".

Hollywood is all about entertainment and money. I am sure Hollywood has it's seedy "satanic" (or whatever crap they practice in the dark of night or just around the corner in the Scientology building) underground where all sorts of dogma is practiced, regardless of how ignorant or illegal (or both) they may be, but that is what money and power do to people.

You don't need religion to explain good old fashioned corruption, dishonesty, liars, cheaters, killers, false prophets and the list goes on and on.

An Alien messiah/next anti-christ, there is never a dull moment in the Christian religions. Persecutions for all. The end is nigh at some undisclosed point in the near or far off future that no one actually knows when but are for sure it is coming.

edit on 19-7-2016 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:43 AM

FAKED alien stuff and how much will involve fallen angel's pretending to be ET's coercing, manipulating, shoving the world's sheeple down the slippery slide to hell and the global government and one world religion. . I suspect it will be some of both. I think there will be far too much of the latter for anyone's comfort. . They will 'demonstrate' 'supernatural spiritual stuff' or super high tech or both . . . convincing the world's populace as they already have the world's leaders that there is NO CHOICE but to submit to the global government and one world religion.

So if these are the remnants of fallen angels etc...why would they need "tech" to make themselves more palatable - from what I hear they are pretty good at attaching themselves to living humans and using shape shifting.

I do NOT believe that Almighty God Yehovah will allow satan all the dramatic demonstrations in these END TIMES. Being a good General, Yehovah has not been very specific about HIS planned demonstrations.

That's because yehovah is the demiurge....the great pretender...."it" wouldn't know when the "end times" are coming - it's (jehovah) been missing in action since "walking with adam" in Eden.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:44 AM
This kind of religion has been around from 1950.
see george king. jesus the alien!
and thats one of many.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:00 AM
a reply to: infolurker

See Tom Horn. Exo-Vaticana

I suspect they have always been with us - they will just pretend to come out of a spaceship

Possibly there will be a "limited war" between China and the US first & the reset to a new reserve world currency

This movie script has been many years in the making

The Trinity of the Global Empire
Why is Washington D.C. not a State and legally a separate city-state entity apart from the United States of America? Why is the one square mile of the City of London, which has all the banks, with its own Mayor, a separate city-sate entity from all other England? Why does the Vatican have its own country code, where the entire city-state entity is guarded by Swiss Guards and shares no laws with Italy? Where Switzerland has never been involved in wars, where 'banksters' go for secret accounts to hide their wealth?

The aforementioned city-states listed above are sovereign, corporate entities not connected to the nations they appear to be part of. In other words, the City of London (that is the square mile within Greater London) is not technically part of Greater London or England, just as Vatican City is not part of Rome or Italy.

Likewise, Washington DC is not part of the United States that it controls. These sovereign, corporate entities have their own laws and their own identities. They also have their own flags. Seen below is the flag of Washington DC. Note the three stars, representing the trinity of these three city-states, also known as the Empire of the City. (There is also high esoteric significance to the number 3.) So how are these three cities ultimately connected? We must first go back to the Knights Templar and their initial 200-year reign of power.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:15 AM

8. Some have hypothesized that when God effects the Rapture as outlined in Thessalonians occurs

You still peddling this charismatic false (rapture) teaching - NOT IN THE BIBLE!

Thessalonians was written by Saul of Tarsus...without him there would be no Pope

Paul: Rome's version of the Trojan Horse

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:19 AM

Almighty God Yehovah declares/indicates that things are black and white, THEY ARE. Otherwise . . . it depends.

Well you know they aren't with the demiurge...jehovah changed its mind quite a few times in the OT

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:33 AM

NONSENSE. On the Cross--planned, interestingly, from before the foundation of the world--HE NOTED:

Wrong again - the Trinity, (according to you pre-existing prior to creation) is a pagan concept that really has no clear evidence for it in the NT

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:51 AM

I do confess that I did NOT anticipate how the word "messiah" in the title of the OP would cause some folks to hyper-ventilate, froth at the fingers, break out in hives and otherwise writhe on the floor in a near terminally allergic reaction.

Come now. the same could be said of you...and your recent...forays all over ATS keep connecting dots where none are there...

Whilst you may not "writhe" on the floor you certainly let people know "where they will be spending their eternity" if they don't repent....LOL

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:58 AM
a reply to: GBP/JPY

If there are aliens gonna show up....God invented them, if they are not angelic in attitude, they're not our friends

You do realize this is the aliens & UFO forum - not the creationist/first cause/proselytizing/ forum...

BTW were the angels that showed up and were offered Lots daughters truly angelic in nature? something to think about...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:03 AM

even satan and his human oligarchy are on a relatively short leash.

Well as you keep going back to "first causes" in your own small view when it suits you - it seems that satan had a long leash in eden - but conveniently it was later "interpreted" in the Pauline false teachings that christ was pre existent, that worked out well for the demiurge and the false teachings of the christian church -

you are still slaves to Rome and you can't even see it

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:08 AM

Yeshua got 'nailed' for claiming to be God--

You know, you should really reread that bible of yours - jesus never said such thing -

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:17 AM

And, He certainly "got nailed" with the "missing the mark--the bull's eye of perfection (the original meaning of "sin")" all of us are prey to.

Who missed the mark - jesus? I think you're all over the place - I thought he was sinless? As usual you start off well then show ignorance of your own scriptures

That is still a mind-boggling Love, to me. There is no other equalin all of literature or history. Some claims of partial 'also rans' but nothing really comes close.

No not really close in your close minded world

The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors; Or, Christianity Before Christ

Here is Graves' main list, arranged chronologically:

Thulis of Egypt, 1700 B. C.[5]
Chrishna of India, 1200 B.C.
Crite of Chaldea, 1200 B.C.[6][7]
Atys of Phrygia, 1170 B.C.
Thammuz or Tammuz of Syria, 1160 B.C.
Hesus or Eros 834 B.C.
Bali of Orissa, 725 B.C.[8]
Indra of Thibet (Tibet), 725 B.C.
Iao of Nepaul (Nepal), 622 B.C.[9][10]
Buddha Sakia (Muni) of India, 600 B.C.[11]
Mitra (Mithra) of Persia, 600 B.C.
Alcestos of Euripides, 600 B.C.
Quezalcoatl of Mexico, 587 B.C.
Wittoba of the Bilingonese, 552 B.C.[12]
Prometheus or Æschylus of Caucasus, 547 B.C.
Quirinus of Rome, 506 B.C.
He also lists a number of other holy figures who took the form of men and then ascended into heaven, including:

Salivahana of Bermuda
Zulis or Zhule of Egypt[13]
Osiris of Egypt
Oru of Egypt
Odin of the Scandinavians
Zoroaster of Persia
Baal of Phoenicia
Taut, "the only Begotten of God" of Phoenicia, inventor of letters[14]
Bali of Afghanistan
Xamolxis (Zalmoxis) of Thrace
Zoar of the Bonzes
Adad of Assyria
Deva Tat of Siam (Thailand)
Sammonocadam (Sommona-Codom) of Siam (Thailand)[15]
Alcides of Thebes
Mikado of the Sintoos
Beddru of Japan
Bremrillah of the Druids[16]
Thor son of Odin of the Gauls/Norse
Cadmus of Greece
Hil/Feta of the Mandaites[17]
Gentaut of Mexico[18]
Universal Monarch of the Sibyls
Ischy of Formosa (Taiwan)[19]
Divine Teacher of Plato
Holy One of Xaca[20]
(Fohi) of China
Tien of China
Adonis son of the virgin Io of Greece
Ixion of Rome
Mohamud or Mahomet of Arabia.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:19 AM
a reply to: Peeple

The half-alien with the direct link to god already lives and secret services keep it quiet as long as possible

ooooh...pray do tell more...I'm interested...any links?

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>