It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 would be the greatest thing to happen in all of history

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance
the environment is fine.. it will heal itself long after we are gone.. stop thinking about tomorrow and live today. and WWIII is already happening.. they just don't wanna make it "official" until Obama is out of office so they can blame the next POTUS

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

originally posted by: [post=21006555]BO XIAN

...I don't think any amount of proof from stacks of oligarchy documents will convince some folks.

Stacks? That's a lot. How about just naming the Top 5?

Though, FINALLY, a lot of folks in my social network have awakened in the last 5-10 years.

Your social network? "awakened"? Forgive me, that sounds a little "cultish", wouldn't you agree? What can you tell us of this network? Are there meetings? Regalia? Tattoos?

I'd think that the last several Presidential Elections would have been enough to awaken a lot of the walking dead.

"Several"...How far back are we talking? Reagan? JFK? Eisenhower? Wilson?

Perhaps looking up some of the collections of the oligarchy's main famous stooges' quotes would awaken some.

1. Can you name a few top stooges? Your choice on who.
2. How about a few of the best representative quotes?

As some of us have noted . . . it's as though the evidence were plastered on every 3rd billboard these days.

Again with the "we". Are you a member of a Secret Society, an Illuminated few? Can you name any other members, or is membership a secret?

Do you really feel as safe, secure, at peace, protected . . . at major event venues in large cities as was generally true 50 years ago?

More so. In every measurable way we live in a safer world than 50 years ago.

Do you really observe the local police departments as community oriented and citizen friendly as they often were 50 years ago?

I can only speak for my city, and in that city the police are fine. If anything they are less racist, biased and much calmer.

Do you really observe that the average family is as secure, constructive, healthy, robust, safe, populated by a husband/father and wife/mother as was usually the case 50 years ago?

As mentioned above, we live in a much safer society my every way you can measure it. If your personal beliefs force you define the only functioning family unit as having a father and a mother, that's on you. The GROWTH and EXTENSION of personal Freedoms have broadened the scope of a safe and functional family unit.

Do you really FAIL TO OBSERVE that the DEATH MEMES, THEMES, Death oriented movies, TV shows, games etc. are FAR more common and pervasive now than 50 years ago?

Here's a free tip to a happier life: Stop watching television news, don't spend so much time online feeding your neuroses.

Did you think "I Love Lucy" or the "Honeymooners" EVER represented society accurately?

Do you really FAIL TO OBSERVE that every major institution from government, education, religion, recreation etc. have been corrupted and manipulated toward destructive goals, means, strategies in a list of ways far more than 50 years ago?

What are those destructive goals? Could you give us your greatest hits? Your Top 5?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

All the people in the world, standing shoulder to shoulder and front to back would barely fill the state of Rhode Island. When they fill Texas, we may have a problem.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus
Ok, I see now, thank you!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I could wait a long time.

I'm NOT AT ALL eager to see the suffering--regardless of how much or how little I'll see.

I am eager to see My Lord and My God face to face. It's the between-time stuff I'd rather avoid.

However, I know that God has infinitely more compassion for our suffering than even we do about our own pains. Somehow, He has it all factored in such that the sufferings--the worst of the sufferings of this life are NOT WORTHY to be compared with the glories and Joys of eternity with HIM.

I think 4 year old Colton Burpo's Heavenly visit is but a vivid affirmation of that truth.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1468837358&sr=8-2&keywords=heaven+is+for+real

movie:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1468837358&sr=8-1&keywords=heaven+is+for+real
a for year old imaginings are your "proof"?

My four year old liked eating his boogers. I'm not convinced that it makes them tasty
edit on 07Mon, 18 Jul 2016 09:34:19 -0500920167America/Chicago by Mrgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
a reply to: imod02

U like the 6 o'clock news?

The war on terror and terrorism is totally fake!!!

I would ask you show some respect to the people who have been murdered, you might see it all as fake but the men, women and children have died for real

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

So you want death and destruction on your doorstep? I hope the first nuclear bomb falls on top of your head.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

So you want death and destruction on your doorstep? I hope the first nuclear bomb falls on top of your head.

Keep in mind the OP believes that no nuclear weapons were used against Japan at the end of WWII so that tells you exactly why they think WWIII would be a great thing.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

* WW3 as population control.
All that for two minorities of people to get what they deserve.

Actually, with some of those you listed the promise is there for everyone.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

the worst of the sufferings of this life are NOT WORTHY to be compared with the glories and Joys of eternity with HIM.

You have swallowed the bull"hit hook line & sinker, "work hard suffer die, your reward is in the afterlife" Sounds like a Banker created this religion...

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Killing billions, mass destruction, nukes, greatest thing in history 2000 years ago a man claiming he was God showed up and promised something like that will happen

If you're referring to jesus I dont think he said that - maybe you're confusing him with St Johns hallucinations/revelations?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Raggedyman

Killing billions, mass destruction, nukes, greatest thing in history 2000 years ago a man claiming he was God showed up and promised something like that will happen

If you're referring to jesus I dont think he said that - maybe you're confusing him with St Johns hallucinations/revelations?

Yes you hate Christianity, I get that
Believe what you want to believe, I disagree, I can live with that
Poor you, it hurts tat you can't

Jesus promised justice, it's coming, justice not humanity's mass slaughter

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

The environment is fake anyway.

And if there were a ww3, that would be fake too.

If said simulation data is found to be true, what if one of the many ways to prevent being recaptured as Soul-Spirit-Internal energy material & being placed into new forms is to somehow master non- destabilization of the simulations and its stimulated inhabitants?

For it could be that maturity and problem solving issues of the simulation inhabitants are being observed from higher perspectives by those who designed said soul containment simulation, to see if said simulation inhabitants have developed maturity to Ascend beyond it...

If said simulation inhabitants are demonstrating ignorance and hate why in say humanoid or perceived alien to humanoid form within simulation (among themselves) THEN HOW WILL THEY TREAT OTHERS OUTSIDE SIMULATION?

If said simulation inhabitants are demonstrating destruction to other say wildlife and or plants life and their own habitats, why in say humanoid or perceived alien to humanoid form within simulation THEN HOW WOULD THEY TREAT OTHER SPIRIT LIFE UNLIKE THEM OR UNDER THEIR RESPONSIBILITY OUTSIDE SIMULATION? AND THEIR NATIVE HOMES?

Though that possibility may be Chadwickus still how we conduct ourselves within it may be the way out of it...

There is enough technologies here to prepare for a safer future for generations (within said potential simulation) for proper food & waste management and educational as well as health.
Some potential simulation inhabitants are material based power hungry drivin, therefore so are the world's & cultures-politics populated/controlled by them.

Which in turn has and can cause wars...
Wars if observed outside said potential simulation that would indicate to the WATCHERS that the Eternal souls within the simulation are still in need of maturing, because they cannot seem to understand unity over separation. As they consistently find ways to use technologies to destroy and oppression themselves instead of help educate themselves to produce more geniuses to help free themselves...

edit on 7/18/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Nonsense.

Your stats on the movies are greatly flawed.

NO! I do NOT advocate forced, genocidal depopulation.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Your stats on the movies are greatly flawed.

What stats on movies?

how many TV channels are available now compared to 50 years ago?

How many Movie Making companies are there now compared to 50 years ago and how often are they churning out new films compared to 50 years ago?

My stats on movies are greatly flawed

Its just using the most simplest of brain functions to deduce this, sorry you are having trouble understanding.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

I'm not inclined to comply with your demands as I fail to observe a shred of fair-mindedness; earnest seeking of truth

vs

a fiercely contrarian obnoxiousness.

Here's a few links of globalists' quotes.

IF you are inclined to really learn anything from any evidence, at all, there's plenty of food for thought in them.

= = = = =
GLOBALISTS QUOTES LINKS
THE GLOBALIST AGENDA: How The Elite Control Your Mind and Your Life:
www.globalistagenda.org...
--Arthur Schlesinger, Jr
--Henry Kissinger
--Prof Carroll Quigley, Slick Willy’s professor
--David Rockefeller
Prince Philip:

"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation."

Et al

= = = = =
www.contenderministries.org...
CONTENDER MINISTRIES: QUOTES FROM GLOBALISTS AND INTERNATIONAL LEADERS
--H.G. WELLS
--SARA BRADY
--ZBIGNIEW BRZEZINSKI
--PRES GEORGE BUSH
--DAVID ROCKEFELLER
--BRENT SCOWCROFT
--GEORGE BUSH 41
--KISSINGER
--GORBACHEV
--BILL CLINTON
--H.L. MENCKEN
--MICHAEL OPPENHEIMER
--PRINCE PHILIP
--MAURICE STRONG
--POPE JOHN PAUL II
--BOUTROS BOUTROS-GHALI—UN SEC GEN
--THOMAS JEFFERSON
= = = = =
ARE GLOBALISTS EVIL OR JUST MISUNDERSTOOD?
www.alt-market.com...
= = = =
30 Population Control Quotes That Show That The Elite Truly Believe That Humans Are A Plague Upon The Earth:
investmentwatchblog.com...

1. UK Television Presenter Sir David Attenborough: “We are a plague on the Earth. It’s coming home to roost over the next 50 years or so. It’s not just climate change; it’s sheer space, places to grow food for this enormous horde. Either we limit our population growth or the natural world will do it for us, and the natural world is doing it for us right now”
2. Paul Ehrlich, a former science adviser to president George W. Bush and the author of “The Population Bomb”: “To our minds, the fundamental cure, reducing the scale of the human enterprise (including the size of the population) to keep its aggregate consumption within the carrying capacity of Earth is obvious but too much neglected or denied”
3. Paul Ehrlich again, this time on the size of families: “Nobody, in my view, has the right to have 12 children or even three unless the second pregnancy is twins”
4. Dave Foreman, the co-founder of Earth First: “We humans have become a disease, the Humanpox.”
5. CNN Founder Ted Turner: “A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”
6. Japan’s Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso about medical patients with serious illnesses: “You cannot sleep well when you think it’s all paid by the government. This won’t be solved unless you let them hurry up and die.”
7. David Rockefeller: “The negative impact of population growth on all of our planetary ecosystems is becoming appallingly evident.”

. . .
Cont.
= = = =
Brainy Quote: GLOBALIZATION QUOTES:
www.brainyquote.com...
= = =

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I see no evidence you are using such an organ to deduce anything accurate, at all.

I've lived those years fully awake.

Perhaps you aren't that old.

I've also taught at universities for 35+ years . . . I've seen the changes in the clothing memes, T-shirt messages etc.

It's probably too late for you to wake up.

Though I still think being awake is the best way to handle daily life--as well as utter chaos and disaster.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Mrgone

Evidently you haven't read the book or seen the movie.

There was NO WAY he could have known some of the things he asserted and obviously then knew

unless

he had experienced what he said he'd experienced.

However, by all means . . . continue on your way . . . free will is a wonderful thing . . .

though the exercise of it lands many in the worst cesspool imaginable.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

The issue is an empirical one.

I won't do your homework for you.

I lived those years. I KNOW the changes that came year by year the last 60+ years.

I don't know where you were living but evidently you haven't had your eyes very open or been very awake.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

True enough,

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join