It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Searched Hillary’s Emails & Her Relationship With Rothschild/Rockefeller

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
All I want to know is this:

When exactly is Hillary Clinton going to have an open press conference where the reporters can ask what ever they want?

She hasn't had a non-scripted press interview in over 9 months.

Reporters have a LOT of questions they want to ask Hillary. Hillary has a lot of questions she doesn't want reporters to ask.

You are being led through the chute blindfolded like good little sheeple.

This thing has been scripted from the start.

It will only last until she has to face off against Trump or she has an open press conference where the reporters can ask the questions they wish... not the ones they are told they are allowed to ask.

edit on R412016-07-17T14:41:36-05:00k417Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R422016-07-17T14:42:32-05:00k427Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R422016-07-17T14:42:44-05:00k427Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Talk about the OP, not the thread.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Don't we have infinite resources?

Does work require energy?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Don't worry, the braindead zombies are sitting here reading the thread with steam coming out of their ears screaming things like "RIGHT WING REPUBLICAN CONSPIRACCCYYYYYYY!!!!!"

"MADE UP HIT PIECE SCANDALLLZLZZZZ!!!!!"

"SHE IS THE MOST QUALIFIEDEDSEDS WOMANNNNNNN!!!!!"

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
So what's the plan.

Have they caught us with our pants down?

Grab our cankles?

What?

what a ugly picture, grab your cankles damn.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
lol you guys better stop her fast then

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: onequestion

Confirm or deny it?
This isn't anything new. We've all known about this for decades. Who do you think runs the US? The Uber Rich, the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, the Duponts, etc.

And of course, its very unusual that one of their "chosen" doesn't win the Presidency. That's why some say.....the "fix" is in.

Check the attendance list for the Bildeberger meetings. Same people only on a global scale. And the relationships follow out through prominent Banking families, Industrialists (Thyssen Krupp), Chemical and Oil companies and all the financial arms of the uber rich in which the old line European Royal family's have their place, i.e., the BIS, Bank of International Settlements.

Where have YOU been?

This is something I see tossed around here as if it were common knowledge. It is an idea that seems plausible to me. However, I have never seen any hard proof, or even a basic outline of how people know this to be true. Is there any study, book, website, anything, you can lead me to that will explain this idea in detail and isn't a scaremongering, biblical appoclypse prediction? I want to see the facts and educate myself on a subject I am told to "wake up" to all the time. I have asked this before and received only incredulity that I would demand proof. I am not. I am requesting something that gives a reasonable explanation of the theory and backs up why it is a theory that should be believed. Please and thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

Start here:
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

What you find is that everything is interlocking. Basically, we're talking about clubs of world leaders and prominent business interests that formulate and implement policy agendas across the globe. I quote: "Ian Richardson sees Bilderberg as the transnational power elite, "an integral, and to some extent critical, part of the existing system of global governance," that is "not acting in the interests of the whole."

Particularly, check out: en.wikipedia.org...
Enjoy

top topics

<< 1   >>

join