It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Searched Hillary’s Emails & Her Relationship With Rothschild/Rockefeller

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Uhhhh... No way. Get out of here.

Dumbfounded. Can't be real.

How is this the first I've read about this????

We Searched Hillary’s Emails & Her Relationship With Rothschild/Rockefeller is Now on Full Display

“I forgot to tell you that Judith Rodin offered you a suite of offices after you leave State for your own use at Rockefeller Fdtn, if you’re interested –with no strings attached. She also said they’d be happy to provide you with a month at their center in Bellagio if you just want to read and write in a beautiful place.”

Wow.....

Can anyone confirm or deny this???

I really don't have anything else to add this is just incredible if true.

Unbelievable. I am on the fence with these 2 families really being the controllers behind the scenes. Sheesh.
edit on 7/16/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Lynn Forester de Rothschild is real.

And ultra rich.

Good friend of Hillary and the Clinton family.

Hillary is an excellent choice for the citizens indeed.

Tea and Crumpets with caviar and Grey Poupon.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh cool.

Why even hide it anymore they should just have the queen crown her and declare her presidency.

Forget "elections" anymore.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

1. Of course the families are part of the elite controllers behind the scenes. All the quality researchers the last 150+ years would agree.

2. Of course the gritchy one is one of their favorite stooges. They all worship the king of hell. No surprise there.

3. What's that often seen video where she's at the CFR giving a speech . . . and in her intro she alludes to their being her bosses. I think it was while she was SECSTATE.

4. She seems to be as eagerly and gleefully awaiting the chance to oppress, crush, obliterate, exterminate masses of "the little people" as much as they are. Her famous cackle over those less fortunate . . . as well as "What difference does it make" . . . that she helped insure the death of an ambassador etc. etc. etc.

Any surprises about the Fosterizing Machiavellian one . . . would be that there are still folks clueless enough to BE surprised by such antics, values, goals, strategies on her part, as one of their favorite stooges.

edit on 16/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: typo

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

It's crazy to see what we've been speculating in such a direct manner now.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

They seem to be getting a bit careless, or pompous.

We must be getting close to the end game.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Yeah this last year has been crazy.

I mean really crazy.

Things that we were just speculating about a few years ago are almost all nearly being proven to be true.

It's kind of scary.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: BO XIAN

It's crazy to see what we've been speculating in such a direct manner now.

Welllllllllllll . . . watching it since 1965 . . . it has certainly gotten much more brazen

and 'crazier' in horribly demonic ways.

. . . as was expected.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

They seem to be getting a bit careless, or pompous.

We must be getting close to the end game.

They know it is already too late for "the little people" to do anything about it . . .

and . . . that they have multiple layers of weapons, control systems, manipulation systems well in place and proven.

So, yeah, they ARE ARROGANTLY BRAZEN . . .

I think the gritchy one is the next level of shoving in our faces one of the worst possible choices they could come up with--much as the current Destroyer stooge in the WH was.

Both a test and a statement of how much they can shove down our throats and we are more or less helpless to do anything about it.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: jellyrev

Yeah this last year has been crazy.

I mean really crazy.

Things that we were just speculating about a few years ago are almost all nearly being proven to be true.

It's kind of scary.

Anyone without a close relationship with God who isn't scared

is cluelessly ignorant . . . terminally unifnormed . . . or perhaps mind-numbed by the propaganda machine.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The Georgia Guidestones point to August 14th as a significant date.

That would seem like a valid theory at this point.

Violence on a global scale virtually everyday. Culminating with something massive at the Olympics.

I pray that's false.
edit on 17-7-2016 by AgarthaSeed because: Typo

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
We have to understand these people won’t even talk to you unless you have millions of dollars of net worth.

They don’t deal with raff raff

You don’t have a few mill you don’t belong...you don't even address them unless your a Multi millionaire unless your shinning their shoes or carrying their bags.

That’s why when Big Bill left office he had to scurry to make the cash in bundles. Taking speaking fees for 500 thou a wop…100‘s of lectures at that rate got he and Hillary in the club.

Once they got their round about 60 to 80 mil they were registered members of the superclass.

Those fees btw are payback for what Bill did in office for them.

No doubt many of those 30 thousand " private" emails Hillary destroyed had numerous emails to these superclass people that Hillary had to kiss their behinds royally. That's the very reason likely she had a private email server to have a conduit to these kinds of people she wanted to keep private.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Rockefeller
Rothschild
Goldman Sachs
CFR
Bilderberg

No wonder TPTB want her as president.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
So what's the plan.

Have they caught us with our pants down?

Grab our cankles?

What?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

The Georgia Guidestones point to August 14th as a significant date.

How very interesting. Mr Kameran Faily revealed that the crunch (which involves Planet X flyby on its outbound course) will take place 40 days after 2016 Ramadan (which ends at the first week in July - July 7 or 8), coinciding with the Olympic games (Aug 5 - 21), an international event. If you add 40 days to July 8th, the date obtained will be around Aug 18, 2016, which he says corresponds with the Aug 18 of 2015, the date when SwissIndo issued their deadline.

You can watch the video here. Fast forward to 52:50 for the part about the Aug 18 date mentioned above:

Kameran Failey Project Camelot Interview 2 : [1] Illuminati declare war [2] Planet X 2016
www.youtube.com...

edit on Julam16 11 20 by Rextiberius because: corrections

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
There is a notable absence of the usual Hillary apologists in this thread.

"What difference does it make!"

edit on 17-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Confirm or deny it?
This isn't anything new. We've all known about this for decades. Who do you think runs the US? The Uber Rich, the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, the Duponts, etc.

And of course, its very unusual that one of their "chosen" doesn't win the Presidency. That's why some say.....the "fix" is in.

Check the attendance list for the Bildeberger meetings. Same people only on a global scale. And the relationships follow out through prominent Banking families, Industrialists (Thyssen Krupp), Chemical and Oil companies and all the financial arms of the uber rich in which the old line European Royal family's have their place, i.e., the BIS, Bank of International Settlements.

Where have YOU been?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

She is really looking to become President and CEO of the Corporation that is the USA, caring squat about the people who she steps on and lies to, constantly.

Just thinking about her seated behind the desk inthe Oval office is enough to send me to the closest E.R..

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Hillary would never do anything wrong let's be honest.

She's a good hard working woman with really honest intentions.

Trade deals are good for us.

Unmitigated immigration and free medical covered and college are good ideas to pair together.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

I see 'demonic' and mention of 'planet X' and The georgia Guidestones, all because she was offered some offices and I really have nothing to say. I cannot form an opinion on this thread.
edit on 17-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join