It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP AMERICA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Donald Trump Presidency would be alot different than most people think I think the majority of people picture him building a wall, rounding up illegal immigrants, making deals in trade that benefit America and enacting laws to protect us all. I envision something completely different.

Donald Trump has no political experience . But he does have a public life that we can look at to approximate his future performance. The 1 thing Donald Trump has done throughout his life is too further the Trump name. As he would say it is his brand. He has copyrighted and licensed his name. The Trump name is his real business! I realize he bills himself as a real estate mogul ….He is really a Trump mogul! He has spent everyday of his adult life slapping his name on a myriad of products and projects. For a price you can put his name on whatever you like. The success of the project or item doesn't matter to Mr. Trump as long as he gets paid. If there is success he will take credit for it , if there is failure he just says he had nothing to do with it his name was licensed out all he did was get paid.

These aren't the usual attributes of a president. Most candidates have an exstensive political life that one can look at to see what kind of person they are and you can see how they handle tough choices as they will have to as president. The primary process is always a get to know you process. This year has been no different as always it reveals who each candidate is and as always it is consistent with their past. Donald Trump has always been what he is right now. A man with little empathy for peoples struggle. A man that attacks when attacked with little regard for collateral damage or any damage that he may inflict on others. He is a man that has not figured out that words are more powerful then bullets and bombs. He will say anything to defend his position no matter who he hurts in the process. He uses bigoted words and phrases without really knowing or caring of the consequences. When he is called a racist or a bully his reaction is to deflect! deflect! deflect! You are the racist for thinking he is! You are the bully for saying he is ! He never apologizes! It is never his fault it is your fault!

Mr. Trumps presidency would just be an extension of this. Mr. Trump has picked Governor Pence as his Vice President. I believe he wants him to do most of the day to day duties of the president.Trump would not be as hands on as people believe. Daily staff and cabinet meetings would probably be run by VP. Pence with Mr. Trump attending few and most by phone when he had too. Mr. Trump would spend his days as he does now …furthering the Trump name globally. With the power of veto in his pocket he would control our government. Law makers currently freak out if a president even hints at vetoing a bill. Try and picture a president using it for his own benefit. Mr. Trump would be able to attach law changes to bills that are advantageous to him and his business. Any law that stops him from putting his name on something and collecting a one time or continual fee would be changed.

Trump has hinted what he will do with his first 100 days in office and people believe he will start preparations to build a wall, enact laws to stop muslim immigration, round up illegals. I envision a completely different scenario. Mr. Trump would 1st task his VP Pence to do most of the hiring of the cabinet for his approval. I also believe Mr Chris Christie will not be given a job no matter what Mr. Trump says . Family and revenge are the most important things to Trump and destroying Chris Christie would make Trumps inlaws very happy. Mr. Trump would quickly start plans to set up his presidential library. A probable location would be a now defunct Trump Park in New York. He donated the land after a failed golf course venture and would now take it all back for his library. He would also set up a division in his Trump Organization for collecting money for his Presidential Library.

A trump government would work basically to further the Trump name. At 1st no one would realize it. A few obscure law changes . Then one day we would see a school named after Trump,then a Trump federal building, then a street, then a statue or monument dedicated to Trump. We wouldn't even realize what was going on and how much we would be paying to Trump.

To get anything done in a Trump America you would have to donate to his library or agree to put his name on something in your district. He would hold the power of veto over everyone that is trying to get a bill passed or federal funding. If they refuse President Trump he will veto their bill and start a media blitz on them until their career is ruined or they agree to Trumps demands. Before we realize it everyone will be paying a Trump tax. We wouldn't see it like do our state,federal or sales tax. A Trump Tax would be in our school budgets, town village and city budgets , in our county budgets and our state budgets. And that would be only the beginning!

As president he could get ships,planes and armed force bases commissioned in his name and then charge the federal government for using his name. Also when the lobbyists figured out what it takes to get things done in a Trump Government they will be lined up around the corner offering him anything he wants . Corporations would gladly pay a Trump Tax. We would then see a sea of products named after Trump.

Then we have foreign aid that other countries are always looking for . We would have the 1st American President to sell U.S. Aid to foreign countries. Picture countries offering a stadium named after Trump, a Trump Airport,Trump University, Trump Village, Trump City or even a Trump County. meanwhile he would get 1/3 of the budget for any of these entities. A country like Qatar with a slave labor force could build a Trump Resort and offer all the profits to Mr. Trump for concessions or help. The possibilities would be endless. Countries would line up and gladly pay a Trump Tax for U.S. help.

Trump would leave the White House vastly richer then when he entered . We as Americans would pay for every dollar given to Mr.Trump. Taxes across the board would increase as would products. It would cost more to do business in a Trump America therefore it would cost a lot more to live in a Trump America. Poverty levels would rise as he tells you they are going down. He is known for making up his own facts and selling them and then doubling down on them even after he is proven wrong. Also a Trump Tax would cause our deficit to rise dramatically. The harm he would do to the U.S. economy and the world economy could take generations to undo .

We must always remember Trump makes money in economic recessions.He gets excited to see the economy doing poorly in any country cause he knows he will be cashing in. Other then fear which Trump promotes non-stop WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK TRUMP WOULD STEER THE U.S. ECONOMY TO ANYTHING OTHER THEN A RECESSION????
edit on 15-7-2016 by ATSmediaPRO because: formatting help

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Sooo... You're undecided?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Your "Wall" of text hurt my eyes.
I only briefly skimmed your OP. So a few points.
Firstly your referring to fascism here. A left leaning ideology I might add.
I believe your overthink and reacting to this Trump presidency thing.
No Trump would not make poor 3rd world nations pay for aid.
In fact I bet foreign aid would increase under Trump because we would be exporting more goods in general.
He only happens to run a massive charity and understands the value of helping others.

edit on 15-7-2016 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Your wall of text symbolizes your support for Trump's wall.

I get it.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
And I present to you the world longest paragraph.
I get it though, you're afraid if you hit the "enter" button it will post. lol...

Hard to read a wall of text. But I get you are against Trump? I am. I think he is too full of himself.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nyjet67

I support Trump do you? I'm sorry, but that wall of text is too much for me. Brief skim, very brief.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well I was going to post something about walls and Trump but was beaten to it.

Undecided eh?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
QUOTE "Trump would spend his days as he does now …furthering the Trump name globally. With the power of veto in his pocket he would control our government."

In a negative view this might be 'a' scenario, but I believe if he won the presidency he would have reached his Zenith in life, 'the most powerful man in the world' essentially.

Now that's a tough act to follow.... or better... I think Mr. Trump would be sated with the influence and power that he would wield, and perhaps direct his ambitions as a philanthropist . He would have achieved everything a man could in this world.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Firstly your referring to fascism here. A left leaning ideology I might add.

He only happens to run a massive charity and understands the value of helping others.

Still pushing the old anti-left ideology huh. Fascism isn't a Left Wing Ideology BTW. Fascism can come from either Left or Right. It's typically defined as "an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization." So there's that.

BTW, charity is just a way for Rich folks to avoid taxes and funnel their money in to safe places. It usually has very little to do with helping others. That's just how it's advertised.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The day Trumperica happens will be the day I denounce my citizenship and move to Canada.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: forthelove

Happy moving.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

No need to move, but no way that idiot becomes president in this reality.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Better start making plans there ehh.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Heh, you'll see him be President for two terms. Hope you enjoy Canada.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I'm firmly #NeverTrump

(post by sirlancelot removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: forthelove your not suppose to move out of America yor suppose to vote and stay and fight for what you believe in

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

well you got a few months to decide. I will be voting for Hillary Clinton. Maybe a woman will do it better …but at least I feel she will try her best ….good luck in your decision

new topics

top topics

join