It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats ‘freaked out’ about polls in meeting with Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
Bill Clinton commented a few years back that he 'had only sent two emails in his whole life' - this while he for some reason had a private server in his basement, but whatever.

Private servers do more than process email. They also handle things like payment processing and tracking a database. Also, just because they own the hardware doesn't mean they personally manage it. Most company owners have a product database, but most company owners also don't know how to use SQL to get any information out of that database. They hire people to do that for them.

Neither of these almost 70 year old people had ANY TIME WHATSOEVER, nor the knowledge or even curiosity, to look at the internet. No time to read the news especially the 'alt news' sites, no time to read up on places like ATS or any of the back corners of the the I-universe where less than complimentary things are being said about her and read by millions.

People who do rarely have time to read peoples opinions about what they're doing. Some of their advisors read those opinions, and then create summaries of popular/unpopular opinions based on what the person wants to hear.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

People who do rarely have time to read peoples opinions about what they're doing. Some of their advisors read those opinions, and then create summaries of popular/unpopular opinions based on what the person wants to hear.

Something tells me the Clintons, especially Hillary, don't spend much time worrying about (or asking for) negative feedback. From everything I've read, her staff is scared of her, especially her bad moods. Can you imagine being the one to tell her that she was polling neck and neck with Trump?

Thanks for the info on the database issues - is this something that could have been managed elsewhere (not their Chappaqua basement obviously) but in both the Colorado and cloud backups they reportedly had (neither of which had security clearances) - or do you think it more likely those services were only used for very basic archival stuff? I know that most campaigns live and breathe for polling data, but the Clintons don't seem to; as if that would require a conscience.

I also wonder if the Secret Service guarding the front entrance to the Chappaqua residence even knew it was there, as Hillary alluded to in her first U.N. speech. Somehow, I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

This is a lie. That guy had no authority over Hillary and she actually worked the case through to conclusion.

www.quora.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I think it really struck a cord when Comey said that it's not wise to think that under similar circumstances someone else wouldn't face charges. He basically highlighted the fact that she is getting special treatment.

edit on 15-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: BlueAjah

And her comments were a zero-futz as usual.

She said we need to fight ISIS, but forgot that voters already know she (and the CF) get millions from Saudi Arabia and other Sunnii countries.

In my best Chandler Bing, "Could her words have BEEN more empty"?

She spouts the same ol stuff.

I yelled, "you mean like you did in Lybia?" at the tv.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Yeah, that when I yelled.

She is just....I hope she melts away somewhere with her poll numbers.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm sure Hillary has teams already working on the spin and excuses. She will come up with some twisted logic that her supporters will eat up, but everyone who does not have blinders on will see right through.

I wonder if she is worried about the debates.
In the Republican debate, there were many more candidates to split Trump's attention. She must have watched those.
They tried hard to hit on Trump, and he hit back, and it just seemed to make him more popular.
Now it will be just Trump vs. Clinton.

They will get Johnson in to the debates and their will be a pact between him and Clinton...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The democrats have brought this upon themselves. Instead of allowing for a fair and ethical election process in the primary, the establishment dems propped up this criminal while trying to disenfranchise Bernie Sanders who while folks may disagree with due to his leftist leanings, brought a genuine message.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
I saw that a lot of the polls were right after comeys announcement

give americans2 weeks, they will forget it

2 weeks, you give them too much credit. 1 week tops.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I'm sure Hillary has teams already working on the spin and excuses. She will come up with some twisted logic that her supporters will eat up, but everyone who does not have blinders on will see right through.

In the Republican debate, there were many more candidates to split Trump's attention. She must have watched those.
They tried hard to hit on Trump, and he hit back, and it just seemed to make him more popular.

They will get Johnson in to the debates and their will be a pact between him and Clinton...

They had an interview with Johnson on Fox news yesterday. He said the fact that he's being interviewed on a major network practically guarantees he'll get the 15% poll number to qualify for the debates.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

well thats IF they dont ignore him and turn off his mike. OR they change the venue last minute and oopsie we forgot to tell him where it was. That one is the easiest to pull off and have cover for.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

They had an interview with Johnson on Fox news yesterday. He said the fact that he's being interviewed on a major network practically guarantees he'll get the 15% poll number to qualify for the debates.

I am actually getting a little excited about Johnson. Many say he can't win, but this election is unusual! If none of the candidates gain 270 out of the 538 electoral votes available. The vote will go to the house to be decided! Right now, the house is a Republican majority!

Being that many of the Republicans would not want Clinton elected but despise Trump too, I can't Help but hold at some hope that they would see less risk in electing ex-republican into the Presidency!

This election has been extremely crazy, it has shown in so many ways, what we think of as impossibilities 'since it has never happened'...HAPPENS! Trump? Clinton? Those two are not the only choices! Johnson has a good record of working with both sides and both sides may find him to be an answer to getting something done in this next term while not hindering their base by electing a known liar or loud mouth.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Poll: Clinton leads in four swing states
www.cnn.com...

And by a significant margin, and this is post email server week.

Florida, NC, Virginia and Colorado...

Good luck ..

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Oh man, your right!

And she will then blame it on Trump and call it sexism that
she just stood there and couldn't get an intelligent word in.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Sadly Trump picking Pence is surely making them sleep easier tonight.

Bad strategical choice on his part, IMO.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

This would actually be nice, but it's unrealistic at this point. Johnson would need a strong boost from the press to make this a reality. For that to happen Clinton would need to plummet in the polls and Trump would need to be so indefensible as a choice for Prez that both parties would be ok with the major media outlets pushing Johnson. Only then could he take enough electoral votes to send it to the house.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Poll: Clinton leads in four swing states
www.cnn.com...

And by a significant margin, and this is post email server week.

Florida, NC, Virginia and Colorado...

Good luck ..

And other polls NOT CNN have it with trump still ahead. like in florida.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: burntheships

Likely she thinks the call in is a controlled exposure.
It has been over 223 days since her last press conference!

Here is exactly how long it has been, scroll down
there is a little updated gif, counting the minutes.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Her next (and possibly last) press conference will be on the night of Nov 8th.

She will take questions after her concession speech (assuming she will still be able to talk and doesn't faint or go into a coughing fit).

Or Bark Like A DOG.
LMAO

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Maluhia

This is a lie. That guy had no authority over Hillary and she actually worked the case through to conclusion.

www.quora.com...

Well, since the source is written by Richard H. Schwartz,Hillary Clinton volunteer in New Hampshire primary, it must be true.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Sadly Trump picking Pence is surely making them sleep easier tonight.

Bad strategical choice on his part, IMO.

Yep. I personally thought Newt would've been the better choice.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join