It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats ‘freaked out’ about polls in meeting with Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Which bill are you referring to ?

The Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993, Pub. L. No. 103-141, 107 Stat. 1488 (November 16, 1993), codified at 42 U.S.C. § 2000bb through 42 U.S.C. § 2000bb-4 (also known as RFRA), is a 1993 United States federal law that "ensures that interests in religious freedom are protected."[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

I wonder who was Potus in 1993.

I admit my error. He did sign it, but only after it was neutered.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I was impressed by his speech at the Trump rally this week. He seemed strong, confident, intelligent, and gave a really good speech.

Other than that, I only know what I read of him, but he seems like a good choice to me.

I hate to derail the thread, but what was the problem with the Indiana Religious Freedom bill? I thought that became law?

ETA: ah ok I see you added a correction above while I was typing this

edit on 7/14/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The debates will bee must-see TV.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: BlueAjah
She probably has trouble keeping track of which excuses she has used if she has to talk without a teleprompter.

I don't know how she could ever possibly
keep track of all of her lies.

It will be sweet watching her try and "debate' Trump.

All Trump has to do is take 2 lies at a time.

She will collapse right on the stage.

Big scene with ambulances and everything else.

The only people beating her to the hospital will be the EMT drivers (and the reporters of course).

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

She said there are other issues. People are unhappy and they don’t trust institutions

1. There are other issues.
2. People are unhappy.
3. People don't trust institutions.

Let's see ... Could it be that all the Democratic Super Delegates threw Bernie's chances of fairly competing under the bus? Could it be that now that it's really down to two candidates ... it's a lot easier to accept Trump? Could it be that amidst all the noise ... there's not one simple good story to play up as a distraction ... that they all have to be Really Really bad?

Could it be that the name Clinton just happens to be an institution?

And ... what the heck is this?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

She probably has trouble keeping track of which excuses she has used if she has to talk without a teleprompter.

The only people beating her to the hospital will be the EMT drivers (and the reporters of course).

I think the debates will be a test to see who has the best poker face and can resist showing a flare of anger. I'm thinking Trump will win that showdown and Hillary will overplay her hand as a harpy.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle

The debates will bee must-see TV.

Bound to be a lot of buzzwords flying around I bet.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm sure Hillary has teams already working on the spin and excuses. She will come up with some twisted logic that her supporters will eat up, but everyone who does not have blinders on will see right through.

I wonder if she is worried about the debates.
In the Republican debate, there were many more candidates to split Trump's attention. She must have watched those.
They tried hard to hit on Trump, and he hit back, and it just seemed to make him more popular.
Now it will be just Trump vs. Clinton.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

She said there are other issues. People are unhappy and they don’t trust institutions

1. There are other issues.
2. People are unhappy.
3. People don't trust institutions.

Let's see ... Could it be that all the Democratic Super Delegates threw Bernie's chances of fairly competing under the bus? Could it be that now that it's really down to two candidates ... it's a lot easier to accept Trump? Could it be that amidst all the noise ... there's not one simple good story to play up as a distraction ... that they all have to be Really Really bad?

Could it be that the name Clinton just happens to be an institution?

And,

1. There are other issues. (all concerning her credibility and mental stability)

2. People are unhappy. (because she is a failure)

3. People don't trust institutions. (especially the Clinton Foundation)

edit on Jul-14-2016 by xuenchen because: emailed out

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

What????
Is this for real, or a hoax?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

I think the debates will be a test to see who has the best poker face and can resist showing a flare of anger. I'm thinking Trump will win that showdown and Hillary will overplay her hand as a harpy.

Trump could easily bluff her out with a pair of deuces.

She will play it safe and throw away aces.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

What????

I don't know. It's making the rounds via e-mail and the Web.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yup.

She's in deep trouble with debates.

She could hardly handle Sanders.

We will be seeing the biggest deflections and red herrings of the century very soon.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

What????

Well we know Obama has that one guy from BLM coming to the White House.

Hmmmm.

We know Soros is heavily invested too.

Hmmmm.

Worth exploring this.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Ya know I've been consumed by darkness lately. I literally feel the pain and angst of the world. If Hillary Clinton Just came out and admitted to lying and all of the greed and just said I'm sorry I've been a douche let's all be honest and admit we all just want to be loved and accepted . . . . .. . . I know it's an absolutely absurd idea but really, WTF is wrong with people? I just don't get it, just say $%&# it! There is NO SELF we are all in it together, let us just be on with it and make it Great!!! P.s. I'm a little drunk 😂 thanks for listening

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

ok, I see there was a thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And in that thread, a month ago, I posted that it "does not make sense", then I forgot about it.

Now, considering what happened in the last month, I think I need to revisit that thread with a fresh perspective.

Yikes!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yes.

And I said something about anything being possible with Obama !!

Now he's got the BLM guy coming to dinner.

UNREAL. Obama Invites Radical #BlackLivesMatter Leader to White House After His Arrest Last Weekend

On Wednesday Obama invited DeRay to the White House to lecture police on racism.

and,
Black Lives Matter activists join Obama at forum on policing

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
There's something which the internet generation doesn't seem to fathom.

Bill Clinton commented a few years back that he 'had only sent two emails in his whole life' - this while he for some reason had a private server in his basement, but whatever.

Hillary was reported by her aides under oath as 'being addicted to her Blackberry' and 'doesn't know how to use email on a desktop or laptop PC'...

She just recently joked about how she opened up a Snapchat account and 'those things erase themselves' - a stupid comment to make concerning, but perhaps not on a par with the 'what do you mean, like with a cloth or something?' one. Not exactly high level internet use, right?

She supposedly wrote 60,000 emails during the course of a four year SoS term. That's well over 1000 emails a month. Over 30 a day, every day. I presume she needed to sleep, read briefing papers, smooze with foreign dignitaries, take phone calls, make phone calls, give speeches for cash all over the place, confer with aides about what was going on 'because she's often confused', spend lots of exhausting time on planes, eat (a lot) etc.

Neither of these almost 70 year old people had ANY TIME WHATSOEVER, nor the knowledge or even curiosity, to look at the internet. No time to read the news especially the 'alt news' sites, no time to read up on places like ATS or any of the back corners of the the I-universe where less than complimentary things are being said about her and read by millions.

In short, she's utterly technologically clueless. A dinosaur. I'm not saying Comey was right because there is no excuse for signing papers that you'll keep government secrets safe and from prying eyes and then leaving them lying on a virtual park bench. That's a separate issue.

But, she is still thinking circa 1990! She thinks she's put one over on everyone all this time and can continue to do so! Yeah, she and Bill arranged for Lynch and Comey to fall on a sword for her. But the vast majority of the potential voters are on the internet and are getting wide swathes of information, some of it at least, far superior to what Her Royal Highness gets in her (now blacked out) briefings.

In short, time and technology is outmaneuvering her and the vast majority of voters have enough access to enough information to know they don't want to go down this pot-holed road again.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
It's that "vast right-wing conspiracy." The name is Trump; Donald Trump.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

She may may just take some long bathroom breaks again. Is she having diareaha when she does that?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join