It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despite being stopped the least amount of times, white people have murdered the most cops this year

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

Can you tell me what exactly police STOPS have to do with how often police are KILLED?

8 cops were killed in the last 10 days and none of them were in the middle of a traffic stop.

I don't care if a certain group is stopped more of less often than another group. That has nothing to do with anything.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

Apparently you're too stupid to put this into context and realise that you have to take the size of the population into account. I don't think you're intelligent enough to have an opinion but that's my opinion. It's ignorant fools like yourself that could be tricked into believing anything that ruins society for the rest of us. You don't deserve the privilege of having an opinion.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: theySeeme

originally posted by: theySeeme

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Unity_99

This deletes the thread. Seriously. This is the facts. So the author of this "media enriched tale" was making something up.

It should be in the HOAX or LOL forums.

Any publicly available information will show the title of the OP to be true. You would have to prove it to not be true to claim the thread is a hoax or an LOL.

I've already proven it with a source that updates the death of police daily. The OP is using a fabricated source.

You are missing 30 dead cops, 30 names.

No I'm not. You're making # up as you go. 28 officers have been shot and killed this year. The rest are all from car crashes or natural causes. I linked the source, use it.

ETA: My source says 62 officers have died this year.

So I suppose that the 9 officers killed by Vehicular assault on the same source you linked are car crashes and natural causes? Not the suspect assaulting the cop with a vehicle until the officer died? Ok then.

Yes, that's correct. Two of those were intentional. One by a white, raising their murder of police to 15. One by a black, raising their murder of police to 11. The rest were by drunk drivers that were not targeting a police officer. You need to come to reality, your source is beyond biased.

Now it's cops killed by:

Whites - 15
Blacks - 14 (one officer shot in the head is currently on life support)

Nowhere near the 71% the OP claimed. This thread belongs in the HOAX section.
edit on 18-7-2016 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Now it's cops killed by:

Whites - 15

The numbers were debunked early on. Most of the mods here are very left leaning, so I wouldn't expect any action.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Now it's cops killed by:

Whites - 15

The numbers were debunked early on. Most of the mods here are very left leaning, so I wouldn't expect any action.

We don't need an official hoax proclamation.
I can turn my monitor off in my office and still smell the stink of hoax in the other end of the building.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

You didn't want to keep going?

By race, 47 of the victim officers were white, 2 were black, and 2 were Asian/Pacific Islander.

50 of the alleged offenders had prior criminal arrests.

So out of the 59 people that killed 51 police (however that's possible), 50 had prior arrest records. I wonder why the FBI doesn't list Hispanics. I'm guessing because they're lumped in with whites.

Anyways. 50 of these guys had prior arrest records, which means whites are obviously pulled over more than blacks.

Latinos can be placed as both black or white really, and if you check THIS page, you'll see that they have race and then ethnicity, where latinos/hispanic are mentioned.

Who do you think they'll throw Hispanics under for negativity? Not black.

Your source isn't about police. However, it does seem to reflect one statistic we never hear about.

409 whites were murdered by blacks, while 189 blacks were murdered by whites in 2013.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Agreed... The OP is just stirring turds.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join