It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despite being stopped the least amount of times, white people have murdered the most cops this year

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

violent crime - murder

There is no misunderstanding. Let's simply address your question.

Time and time again I see people blame BLM for the death of 5 cops, but what are you going to blame the deaths of the other cops on? We blame it on the people who committed the act.
Do the other cops blue lives not matter? They all matter

You are trying to use this to again disassociate the BLM from the murders in Dallas. It is not working. TBH, take the BLM out of it and it is still a racial hate crime. He only tried to kill white people. He said that. Not the media. Not me.

No cop should be killed doing his job. No innocent person should be killed by a cop. It should also not matter what race. When you bring it up though, and someone brings in 'white' statistics we are suddenly racists because we are not paying attention to the 'blacks' killed. You are wrong. I, for one, see them all.

When I look at the facts, a week or two after the shootings, it is sad that most times it comes out that the person pulled a weapon, had a weapon or put themselves in a situation to be shot. To be because towns are already burned to the ground. So, maybe the issue is not the act itself but the selfish response.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Winstonian

It's funny how people whine about crime, and then beg the police to patrol areas more while screaming to increase the police power in the country. I also find it funny that these same people then whine about the fact that these areas end up producing more arrests and stops.

So which is it? Do we send more police into high crime areas, which often times have large minority populations?

Or do we leave those areas to rot? Isn't that part of the accusation? Isn't that what we hear all the time, that we are not doing enough to help the high crime impoverished areas?

Drives me NUTS watching everyone BLAMING the government, and then BEGGING for more government.

I bet that 90% of the BLM folks will be voting Democrat as usual, who have historically shown not to give a crap about minorities and poor people.

Take your check and shut up until it's time to vote, that's when they really like to use the poor minority demographic.

Well let's see, if the racist history of America is of any proof - it seems that the police were going to black communities and making arrests before there was even a crime epidemic. That's right, after the slaves were freed and black communities established themselves, they were harassed by the racist police force constantly, shot, stabbed, burned, lynched, you name it. Fathers were taken from their sons, from their wives - from their entire family. That stress passed down a few generations, generations which were assaulted by the same racist mentality - and look what we have as a result today.

The black community started off fine, as freed slaves. The police came in when they weren't needed, and created the problem we have today.

Fact.

Yeah. Right. The police geared up and increased dramatically in the 90's under Bill Clinton to stop gangs, violence in the hood, and drugs. That's why so many blacks are arrested. What sense would it make to go to a decent neighborhood where there isn't any crime?

I don't know, you really need to ask those cops from those eras. What sense would it make to hang an innocent man in a tree because his skin was dark? It doesn't make much sense, but many including law enforcement were doing it not too long ago. Many were killing children for whistling. Doesn't make much sense, but it happens.

Hey, snap out of it! We're talking about murdering police in 2016! You JUST told me to stay on topic after I posted a stat that you'd already posted. You're all over the place.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

a reply to: neo96

OP thought he'd prove a point that whites have been responsible for 71% of the cold blooded murder of police. I don't know where he went to school or if he graduated, but 15 out of 32 is 46.8%... 11 out of 32 is 34.4%... And 4 out of 32 is 12.5%...

Even if his ignorant anti-white source counted Mexicans as whites, that makes up 59.4%, or 19 out of the 32.

Why is it that on your source, 9 officer deaths classified as VEHICULAR ASSAULT, yet you are calling them random accidents? They are victims of ASSAULT, it says so right there on your source. They have a classification for Vehicular accidents as well, those 9 officers are not in that class, according to your very source.

Thank you.

Those drunk driving incidents weren't people targeting police. Of the two that didn't involve drunk driving, one black and one white were responsible for killing a police officer.

For instance, Chau Thai Nguyen was the guy who was driving drunk and hit Natasha Hunter. He was a 3' 11" tall Asian that was about to graduate from Xavier University College of Pharmacy. He had no intentions of ramming his vehicle into a cop. Natasha was beautiful, bright, and loved by everyone. Point is, drunk driving crashes into cops aren't usually done on purpose so I'm not going to count the race of the driver.

Those drunk driving incidents were involuntary manslaughter of a police officer while in the commission of another felony - DUI. They were committing two felonies, according to the law, and possibly more depending on circumstances of their case. Secondly the only of the 9 to be killed by other than white is an african-american, and I have no idea why you bring this up?

You seriously don't have a clue.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Unity_99

This deletes the thread. Seriously. This is the facts. So the author of this "media enriched tale" was making something up.

It should be in the HOAX or LOL forums.

Any publicly available information will show the title of the OP to be true. You would have to prove it to not be true to claim the thread is a hoax or an LOL.

I've already proven it with a source that updates the death of police daily. The OP is using a fabricated source.

And lastly, your incomplete research confirms the thread title. Thank you for your reeasrch. According to your research, white people kill more cops, despite being stopped less. That's what this topic is about.

Nah, this topic is about 71% of whites killing cops in cold blooded murder. Don't try to change the subject just because you've been proven wrong. 4 more whites have killed cops in cold blood this year. FOUR.

Stats fluctuate because time is passing. Had I made this topic back in February, where 8 cops were killed at that point, 7 of those cops were killed by white people.

7 out of 8 cops were killed by whites by the end of February 2016
that is about 87%, which is close to the 80% trend from 2014, and the 71.6% trend later on this year, until Dallas.

The stats only vary from about 10% here and there, higher or lower depending on the time of the year.

Yeah yeah yeah... And if we cherry pick stats from March 31 to present, we had 7 officers killed by blacks, 4 killed by whites, and 3 killed by Hispanics. And every cop that was slain was white.

But instead, we don't cherry pick, we look at the total. That's how logic works, my friend.

Which means 15 white men killed cops this year, along with 11 black men, and 4 Hispanic men. Does that equal 71% of white men that killed cops in cold blooded murder this year?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
While this is not the stupidest thread I have read on AST its ranking right up there.

OP you are committing a classic error in statistics.

You have taken a single factor (Police homicides) and drawn a conclusion.

You cant do that, its flawed methodology.

First off you keep saying Whites are not pulled over as much as blacks.
That's completely irrelevant. Cops getting shot has nothing to do with whether the suspect is driving a car or not. You should be looking at total interactions not traffic stops. I am speculating but I would suggest that most urban Blacks do not have cars and their interactions are person to person stops and have nothing to do with traffic violations.
Second you are ignoring the larger pattern of police interaction.
Police are not solely basing their actions on the possibility that they may get shot. They base their activity on the likelihood of making an arrest. They take specific actions within the interaction to assure their personal safety but they initiate that contact based off of the activity of the suspect and the likelihood that the suspect is actually demonstrating criminal behavior.
You have to look at the ratio of police being shot by suspects over the number of overall interactions.

You also have to look at all levels of violence in those interactions and not just police being shot.
What is that ratio over total number of interactions.

If you see something like 10million interactions with white and only 20 resulted in police being shot but 5 million interactions with blacks resulted in 11 police being shot then your conclusion based off of raw numbers of police being shot is wrong.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

White people also got killed the most by police and civilians.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

You didn't want to keep going?

By race, 47 of the victim officers were white, 2 were black, and 2 were Asian/Pacific Islander.

50 of the alleged offenders had prior criminal arrests.

So out of the 59 people that killed 51 police (however that's possible), 50 had prior arrest records. I wonder why the FBI doesn't list Hispanics. I'm guessing because they're lumped in with whites.

Anyways. 50 of these guys had prior arrest records, which means whites are obviously pulled over more than blacks.

Latinos can be placed as both black or white really, and if you check THIS page, you'll see that they have race and then ethnicity, where latinos/hispanic are mentioned.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

OP thought he'd prove a point that whites have been responsible for 71% of the cold blooded murder of police. I don't know where he went to school or if he graduated, but 15 out of 32 is 46.8%... 11 out of 32 is 34.4%... And 4 out of 32 is 12.5%...

Even if his ignorant anti-white source counted Mexicans as whites, that makes up 59.4%, or 19 out of the 32.

Why is it that on your source, 9 officer deaths classified as VEHICULAR ASSAULT, yet you are calling them random accidents? They are victims of ASSAULT, it says so right there on your source. They have a classification for Vehicular accidents as well, those 9 officers are not in that class, according to your very source.

Thank you.

Those drunk driving incidents weren't people targeting police. Of the two that didn't involve drunk driving, one black and one white were responsible for killing a police officer.

For instance, Chau Thai Nguyen was the guy who was driving drunk and hit Natasha Hunter. He was a 3' 11" tall Asian that was about to graduate from Xavier University College of Pharmacy. He had no intentions of ramming his vehicle into a cop. Natasha was beautiful, bright, and loved by everyone. Point is, drunk driving crashes into cops aren't usually done on purpose so I'm not going to count the race of the driver.

Those drunk driving incidents were involuntary manslaughter of a police officer while in the commission of another felony - DUI. They were committing two felonies, according to the law, and possibly more depending on circumstances of their case. Secondly the only of the 9 to be killed by other than white is an african-american, and I have no idea why you bring this up?

DUI is rarely a felony. There needs to be certain circumstances for it to be a felony. Either the offender needs to have prior historical record of DUI offenses, they need to have minors in the car, or they need to be driving intoxicated with a license that is suspended for DUI. That's about it. Every other DUI is a misdemeanor

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

That was then, this is now. How much more free stuff, government support, scholarships, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc., does the black community need before they can stand on their own?

Wait I have an idea, why don't we give them their own country that they can rule without having any white cops around?

Oh... wait.

So after everything given to the black community, it is still somehow my fault. I love the way that works.

It passes through the generations? Sounds like some nonsense to me.

Sounds like you were just born and raised on the Democratic plantation. The far left loves to pander to the black community, all the while doing nothing to help them. I find it interesting that most of the black community still votes for them.

People need to stand on their own and take responsibility for their own lives. Keep complaining though, that obviously is working.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Well since you like numbers so much.

Here's some to digest.

Chicago Homicides Outnumber U.S. Troop Killings In Afghanistan

Not cops, and not white.

The only times racists care about inner city killings is when its time to derail the conversation concerning white criminality, in this case, the fact that cops are more likely to be killed by white males.

(post by supremecommander removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
n/m. not even worth it.
edit on 16-7-2016 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
HOAX thread is HOAX.

Why is this not in the HOAX bin already?????

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
perhaps the whites kill most frequently because doing hard time, in a prison population of very few other, fairly sane white people is out-of-the-question.

the white law breaker does willfully commit murder to avoid a mostly black or latin or gang-banger population
where the stray whitey will become the ward-bitch...
so, the act of signing their own death warrant by killing the arresting cop... is a shrewed tactic to suffer less indignity in the few years
the criminal behavior begat

now you are starting to realize just what the words of the song Don't cry for me Argentina in the personal sense can mean....
edit on th31146870703616102016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: anton74

originally posted by: avgguy

Here are the facts:

An estimated 26.4 million persons age 16 or older indicated that their most recent contact with the police in 2011 was as a driver pulled over in a traffic stop. These drivers represented 12% of the nation's 212 million drivers.

A greater percentage of male drivers (12%) than female drivers (8%) were stopped by police during 2011. A higher percentage of black drivers (13%) than white (10%) and Hispanic (10%) drivers were stopped by police during 2011.

Stopped drivers reported speeding as the most common reason for being pulled over in 2011.
Approximately 80% of drivers pulled over by police in 2011 felt they had been stopped for a legitimate reason. In 2011, about 68% of black drivers believed police had a legitimate reason for stopping them compared to 84% of white and 74% of Hispanic drivers.

In 2011, about 3% of traffic stops led to a search of the driver, the vehicle, or both. Police were more likely to search male drivers (4%) than female drivers (2%).

A lower percentage of white drivers stopped by police in 2011 were searched (2%) than black (6%) or Hispanic (7%) drivers.

"White people" weren't stopped least of any race like you stated. You're literally making things up as you go.

Here is the real facts, from a source you approve of, the FBI.

In 2014, 59 alleged offenders were identified in connection with the 51 law enforcement
officers feloniously killed. Of those offenders, the following characteristics are known:

The average age of the alleged offenders was 31 years old.

54 of the alleged offenders were male, and 5 were female.
42 of the alleged offenders were white, 13 were black, 2 were American Indian/Alaska Native, 1 was Asian/Pacific Islander, and race was not reported for 1 offender.

in 2014 alone, white people make up 80% of cop killers, despite being stopped less. Facts.
SOURCE: FBI.gov www.fbi.gov...

There is something you forgot. Your link only shows 9 officers out of 51 killed while stopping someone. The link to police stops is ridiculous.

My topic is about how white people have killed 71% of the police this year (more or less)

Wow. That's some major genocide of LEOs if 71% of the force have been killed off!!! Is that even possible? Wouldn't the outrage be tremendous? How can that even be possible?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Great point. If you aren't doing anything with the data, why collect it in the first place.
That being said, using the data to watch a specific race more would definitely qualify as racial profiling.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'm coming late to this thread, but this BS claim has already been debunked about 2 months ago. Shaun King wrote a presumptive article that claimed "71% of cops killed have been killed by black men"

I will simply link my response to that thread as to why the source for the OP in this thread's BS claim is exactly that - Bull#:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As I have just said, THIS IS MY PREVIOUS RESPONSE TO VIRTUALLY THE SAME TOPIC THAT WAS POSTED MANY MONTHS AGO:

originally posted by: chuck258

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative
a reply to: Domo1

Still doesn't change the fact that conservative news sites have been quiet about cop killings but You best believe that if a 59% rise in the number of police officers shot and killed in the line of duty could be blamed on immigrants, Mexicans, or black folk, it would be a regular conservative talking point.

Kinda hard to push the evil brown people killing cops when they are not the ones doing the killing.

Exactly how many cops were killed so far this year nation wide? 35total? 17 by gunfire? 14 by vehicle?4 other? With small numbers like that the percentages can swing wildly.

You are entirely correct, and why Race Faker and Gun Hypocrite Shaun King's clickbait article is a farce.

FOR ALL THE COP HATING RACIST AMERICA PROPONENTS TAKING SHAUN KING'S WORD FOR GOSPEL, sit down, put on your thinking caps and let me explain why, with a bit of basic math, you can learn why King is presumptive and definitely premature in his stupid article.

King Claims that 71% of American Cops killed by gunfire this year are killed by white people, this is technically true, but as Alien Abduct so succinctly put, with numbers as small as these (17), the percentages can vary wildly. Shaun is trying to abuse that by throwing out percentages that seem huge (oh my god, 71%?!, thats like crazy high!)

For a bit of basic math. What King has done, has taken the total number of murders (17) and divided it by 100.

17/100 = 0.17

Doing this divides 17 up into 100 equal parts. If you now take this small number and multiply it by 71%, you get 12 murders

So, 71 "percent" = 'only' 12 murders.

Now, let us figure out which share of the overall percentage each murder is responsible for.

Take 100 (percent) and divide it by 17 (total murders)
100/17 = ~5.9

This means that each murder accoutns for a whopping 5.9% of ALL murders.

This is where the critical thinking aspect comes in. I know this is hard for those of you who allow Progressive mouthpieces to do your thinking for you, but it's important to uncover the truth here.

We are not even half way through the year, it is reasonable to expect (unfortunately) that more cops are going to be murdered this year. Let's add just 1 more hypothetical murder, and total out to 18 and do that last calculation all over again.

100/18 = ~5.5 or, in our hypothetical 18 total cop murders, each individual murder accounts for 5.5% of all total murders.

Now consider the very real possibility that the next murder is not done by white person (we will leave the whole White Hispanic vs. Non-White Hispanic thing open for now))

Holding on to the 12 white murders, white peoples new share of total murders drops down to 66%, much more reflective of the Non-Hispanic White share of the population we have.

Now, I understand that this may even be a bit of a stretch, but let's add just one more non-white murder
100/19 = ~5.2

again, holding onto the 12 murders whites are responsible for, whites are now responsible for 62.4% - under non-white shares of the population of ~65%

Hopefully this little exercise shows you that King trying to play the numbers game probably isn't the best drivel you should be spreading considering how precarious the current numbers are. This is why the numbers games that are thrown out are always so ridiculous, you can do amazing things with numbers.

We now have to add the 7 cops that have been murdered (5 in Dallas and the 2 just killed in Baton Rouge) to the Black populations share of police murders.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm making a sort of cross post. I just replied to this same topic (in which the OP of this thread is citing the same BS "source" written by race faker and gun hypocrite Shaun King) that was created in Mid-May in which I debunked/thoroughly explained the actual truth behind the bogus claims being made. I will link my reply to that thread here, but also quote it so you can read it for yourself. Please visit that link, as the topic is only 3 pages long, it will give you a history of this BS claim that theyseeme is regurgitating.

Previous Post

My actual response:

originally posted by: chuck258
I'm going to go ahead and Necro this thread here in response to the "Despite being stopped the least amount of times white people have murdered the most cops this year" topic created by theyseeme that has gotten a lot of attention. (Who, as evidenced by his thread creation history, has an obvious hatred of white people)

Earlier on this very page, I broke down Race Faker and gun hypocrite Shaun King's methodology for his bogus and premature claim that whites share a disproportionate amount of murders of police officers.

Well here we are 2 months and several dead cops later. In the same spirit as my last post, I will break down the numbers again so we can see which races are murdering more cops.

On my last post, made on May 20th, the body count of dead (murdered by gunfire, which is what Shaun King was using) LEO stood at 18

Since then, according to www.odmp.org... which tracks deaths of active police officers, and using the same cause of death (gunfire, we are not even tracking other causes of death such as vehicular assault) - 10 more cops have been murdered, and we are not even counting the 2 confirmed dead LEO in Baton Rouge as of this morning, so 12 more have been murdered. One of those cops however, was a Puerto Rican Police Officer. For simplicity and fairness sake (since Puerto Rico is primarily Puerto Ricans, it doesn't seem fair to assume it would be anyone other than a Hispanic Puerto Rican) we will not include his murder (albeit still senseless and tragic) in the numbers. So we have 11 murders to account for now.

We already know that the Baton Rouge shooter was Black, so that is 2 deaths White men are not responsible for
We know the Dallas shooter was Black, so that is 5 more deaths White men are not responsible for.
That is 7 just in mass Police shootings alone. 7 out of the additional 11 deaths we have to now make up for.

Of the 4 remaining deaths, we have the following:
www.odmp.org...
www.odmp.org...
www.odmp.org...
www.odmp.org...

Rona ld Tarentino Jr. Murdered by a Hispanic Male
David Francis Michel Jr Murdered by a Black Male
Court Officers Joseph Zangaro and Ronald Kienzle Murdered by a White man

So, out of the 11 officers murdered since my last post and Shaun King's bogus claim, 9 of them have been murdered by non-white men.

Using the same figures as my previous post, we will re-calculate:

100 (percent) / 27 (murders by gunfire) = 3.70.

Each murder accounts for 3.7% of the total amount of police officers killed. As we have already discussed, the "small" number of murders artificially inflates the percentages, and any one murder has an exorbitant impact on the shares.

At the time Shaun King wrote his article. He claimed that 71% of officers murdered were murdered by White men. At the time, I calculated how he got that figure. He took the total number of murders and divided it by 100, then counted out how many White Men had killed cops

17 (murders) / 100 (percent) = 0.17

0.17*71 (percent) = 12 murders. At the time King made his claim, if we assume he was right in that claim, it meant that White men were responsible for 12 out of 17 total murders at the time.

We will now do the same with current figures. If we keep the same numbers, we know that White men are responsible for at least 12 murders. Now we have to include the 2 additional murders that psycho in Michigan committed against those court officers. The only 2 additional police murders White men are responsible for since May 20th. This totals out to 14 out of 27 murders.

14 murders / 27 = 0.518, or just under 52%

Despite White people making up ~65% of the population, we are only "responsible" for 52% of police murders.

Just for #s and giggles, let's see Black peoples' share of the LEO murders with just these last 2 mass shootings.

5+2 = 7

7 murders / 27 total murders = 0.259, or just under 26%

Now, according to my handy dandy Wikipedia, Black people make up only 12.6% of the U.S. population. So in short, this year so far (still premature), Black people are responsible for twice their "share" of Police Murders than they should be.

edit on 17-7-2016 by chuck258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I just have to lol at the headline. Here let me address it. White people should not be killing cops. No one should be killing cops.

Also, he doesn't source his data. Which is funny because the FBI crime stats are usually a year behind.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
And total "black out" from the OP. I guess the truth really DID set them free.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join