It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despite being stopped the least amount of times, white people have murdered the most cops this year

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Falenor

originally posted by: theySeeme

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: xuenchen
As for Chicago....

The stats are ....

2016 Race of Victim/Assailant

Race Victim Assailant
Black 263 46
Hispanic 60 16
White/Other 17 2
Police - 4
No Arrest - 270
As of 7/7/16

Chicago Jackass Stats

That source uses newspapers and police databases to compile the stats, probably because the official stats are not yet published. Like the FBI for 2016.

That page at the bottom says "powered by sarcasm, stats and booze". Hmm, seems like the go to source.

The difference is....
He didn't sell them as FBI STATS!

Statistics of the FBI show white people killed 80% of cops in all of 2014, these are the FBI's words, not mine.
www.fbi.gov... www.fbi.gov...

Here are the the other years you left out, I've gone by offenders by race divided by total offenders of that year as once you hit 2008 they just list it as offenders and doesn't like the amount of cops killed. The numbers will vary though a bit until 2008 if one went with offenders divided by cops killed instead:

2013-55% White, 39% Black
2012-58% White, 31% Black
2011-55% White, 37% Black
2010-36% White, 50% Black
2009-58% White, 41% Black
2008-47% White, 50% Black
2007-56% White, 38% Black
2006-45% White, 52.7% Black
2005-63% White, 26% Black

Most of those years whites do make up most of the offenders, however they are under represented as per their population percent(someone said 70% including latinos). Using your logic that somehow traffic stops should be be tied into cop killer race stats, wouldn't the police's time be better served by going after people who are over represented in cop killing stats in regards to their ratio of the population ? Heck, don't even look at 2010, 2008 or 2006 and consider the 12-15% of the population fact and do the math, and then apply your logic.

Again though, it's a silly premise, the reason for traffic stops have nothing to do with cop killer rates, if you tied it into crime rates or traffic offences by race you might have a argument, one many might actually agree with.

FBI Stats

A few pages back I stated that in previous years blacks did kill more cops up to a point, which I mentioned as a coincidence considering cop shootings of unarmed minorities seems to increase despite whites being on the rise, that's all. It's not as sinister as you think

Didn't call it sinister....called it silly, that is the premise of cherry picking the stats of the first half of 2016 and then of 2014 and trying to tie it into traffic stops.

What? But we are only halfway into 2016... so half of 2016 is all I can show.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: theySeeme

It's funny how people whine about crime, and then beg the police to patrol areas more while screaming to increase the police power in the country. I also find it funny that these same people then whine about the fact that these areas end up producing more arrests and stops.

So which is it? Do we send more police into high crime areas, which often times have large minority populations?

Or do we leave those areas to rot? Isn't that part of the accusation? Isn't that what we hear all the time, that we are not doing enough to help the high crime impoverished areas?

Drives me NUTS watching everyone BLAMING the government, and then BEGGING for more government.

I bet that 90% of the BLM folks will be voting Democrat as usual, who have historically shown not to give a crap about minorities and poor people.

Take your check and shut up until it's time to vote, that's when they really like to use the poor minority demographic.

Well let's see, if the racist history of America is of any proof - it seems that the police were going to black communities and making arrests before there was even a crime epidemic. That's right, after the slaves were freed and black communities established themselves, they were harassed by the racist police force constantly, shot, stabbed, burned, lynched, you name it. Fathers were taken from their sons, from their wives - from their entire family. That stress passed down a few generations, generations which were assaulted by the same racist mentality - and look what we have as a result today.

The black community started off fine, as freed slaves. The police came in when they weren't needed, and created the problem we have today.

Fact.

edit on 15-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Ok, you point out cops killed during traffic stops. I'd like to see stats on ALL cop killings. For example, a lot of inhabitants of inner cities can't afford cars or the cost of insurance, fuel, maintenance, etc. but can afford guns.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Ok, you point out cops killed during traffic stops. I'd like to see stats on ALL cop killings. For example, a lot of inhabitants of inner cities can't afford cars or the cost of insurance, fuel, maintenance, etc. but can afford guns.

Ask this guy

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

I've done some research on all the deaths, let's see what I was able to come up with.

Joe Zangaro was shot and killed by Larry Gordon. White male
Ronald Kienzle was shot and killed by Larry Gordon. White male

Michael Smith shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male
Brent Thompson shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male
Patricio E. Zamarripa shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male
Michael Leslie Krol shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male
Lorne Bradley Ahrens shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male

David Michel was shot and killed by Jerman Neveaux. Black male

Gilberto Colón-Leon was shot and killed by Arnaldo Rodriguez. Hispanic male

Ronald Tarentino was shot and killed by Jorge Zambrano. Hispanic male

David Van Glasser was shot and killed by Israel Santos-Banos. Hispanic male

Brad Lancaster was shot and killed by Curtis Ayers. White male

Steven Smith was shot and killed by Lincoln Rutledge. White male

Chad Dermyer was shot and killed by James Brown III. Black male

Carl Koontz was shot and killed by Evan Dorsey. White male

Allen Jacobs was shot and killed by Deontea Perry Mackey. Black male

David Hofer was shot and killed by Jorge Gonzalez, Hispanic male

Ashley Guindon was shot and killed by Ronald Hamilton. Black male (it was Ashley's first day as a police officer)

Nate Carrigan was shot and killed by Martin Wirth. White male

Lee Tartt was shot and killed by Charles Lee Lambert. White male

Gregory Barney was shot and killed by Jerand Ross. Black male (only black officer so far this year)

Jason Moszer was shot and killed by Marcus Shumacher. White male

Patrick Dailey was shot and killed by David Evans. White male
Mark Logsdon was shot and killed by David Evans. White male

Derek Greer was shot and killed by Austin Holzer. White male

Jason Goodding was shot and killed by Phillip Ferry. White male

Thomas Cottrell was shot and killed by Herschel Jones III. White male

Douglas Barney was shot and killed by Cory Lee Henderson. White male

14 white males shot and killed police officers so far this year.
10 black males shot and killed police officers so far this year.
4 Hispanic males shot and killed police officers so far this year.

That's a far cry from your 71% stat. The rest of officers that died this year have been from car crashes or natural causes. Most of these cops were shot while serving a warrant or shot during an ambush. Few were done during traffic stops.

These deaths are updated daily. If you want to click each officer's name and then Google the shooting to find the name and race of the shooter because you doubt me, here is the link.

www.odmp.org...

Here you have 28 officers, but the source of my topic is 42 officers. I've since double checked, and 56 officers have been killed this year (if we count the 2 officers killed by the white guy in the court house the other day). Are those 2 officers listed in your post too? Nope, many names are missing apart from those too, the Dallas ones are there though.

But I applaud you on this, half of the work is done. Shall I complete the other half of the list, so we can settle this?

Yes, they are the first two officers mentioned in my post. 28 officers have been shot and killed. Not 42, not 56. Twenty eight. I'm challenging you to find an accurate source or prove my source wrong.

Your own source proves you are incomplete, lol. It says it right there on the website you used for a source

Cops killed 2016
9/11 related illness: 1
Aircraft accident: 1
Animal related: 1
Automobile accident: 9
Gunfire: 28
Gunfire (Accidental): 1
Heart attack: 4
Motorcycle accident: 3
Struck by vehicle: 2
Vehicle pursuit: 3
Vehicular assault: 9

But you only counted gun fire. What about the 9 cops killed by vehicular assault? Those count as murder, most of the rest are classified differently.

Ok we'll move on from gunfire to being hit by cars. Then maybe you can tell me where you got your 71% from, eh?

Vehicular Assault:

Paul Clark died from an injury sustained in 2015 by a white male.

Kyle Elahi was hit by a drunk driver. (unintentional)

Endy Nddiobong Ekpanya was killed when he was hit head on by a drunk driver. (unintentional)

Natasha Maria Hunter was killed when she was hit by a drunk driver. (unintentional)

Verdell Smith was struck and killed by a vehicle whose driver had been involved in a triple shooting approximately 30 minutes earlier. Black male

Susan Louise Farrell was killed when a drunk driver going the wrong way hit her and her partner head on. (unintentional)

Carlos Puente-Moraleswas Susan's partner who was also killed in the head on crash by drunk driver. (unintentional)

John Kotfila was killed in a head-on collision with a vehicle that was driving the wrong direction on the Selmon Expressway. (unintentional)

Scott McGuire succumbed to injuries sustained nine days earlier when he and another agent were struck by a drunk driver. (unintentional)

Struck by Vehicle:

Officer Nathan Taylor succumbed to injuries sustained the previous day when he was struck by a vehicle on I-80, near Donnor Summit.

He was directing traffic at the scene of a previous accident when a vehicle suddenly changed lanes and accelerated past slowing traffic. The vehicle struck Officer Taylor, causing him to be thrown into the median. He suffered two broken legs and internal injuries. He was transported to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries the following day. (no murder charges, not intentional)

Trooper Sean Cullen was struck and killed by a vehicle while assisting at the scene of a vehicle fire.

Trooper Cullen had responded to a vehicle fire with injuries that occurred near milepost 23 on the southbound lanes of I-295 in Deptford Township. He was outside of his cruiser and walking near the scene of the fire when he was struck by a passing vehicle. Trooper Cullen was transported to Cooper University Hospital, in Camden, where he died from his injuries. (no murder charges, not intentional)

Would you like to move the goalposts further or can you prove, now, where your 71% of cops killed in cold blooded murder were killed by whites?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Unity_99

This deletes the thread. Seriously. This is the facts. So the author of this "media enriched tale" was making something up.

It should be in the HOAX or LOL forums.

Any publicly available information will show the title of the OP to be true. You would have to prove it to not be true to claim the thread is a hoax or an LOL.

I've already proven it with a source that updates the death of police daily. The OP is using a fabricated source.

You are missing 30 dead cops, 30 names.

No I'm not. You're making # up as you go. 28 officers have been shot and killed this year. The rest are all from car crashes or natural causes. I linked the source, use it.

ETA: My source says 62 officers have died this year.

So I suppose that the 9 officers killed by Vehicular assault on the same source you linked are car crashes and natural causes? Not the suspect assaulting the cop with a vehicle until the officer died? Ok then.

Yes, that's correct. Two of those were intentional. One by a white, raising their murder of police to 15. One by a black, raising their murder of police to 11. The rest were by drunk drivers that were not targeting a police officer. You need to come to reality, your source is beyond biased.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I've done some research on all the deaths, let's see what I was able to come up with.

Joe Zangaro was shot and killed by Larry Gordon. White male
Ronald Kienzle was shot and killed by Larry Gordon. White male

Michael Smith shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male
Brent Thompson shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male
Patricio E. Zamarripa shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male
Michael Leslie Krol shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male
Lorne Bradley Ahrens shot and killed by Micah Johnson. Black male

David Michel was shot and killed by Jerman Neveaux. Black male

Gilberto Colón-Leon was shot and killed by Arnaldo Rodriguez. Hispanic male

Ronald Tarentino was shot and killed by Jorge Zambrano. Hispanic male

David Van Glasser was shot and killed by Israel Santos-Banos. Hispanic male

Brad Lancaster was shot and killed by Curtis Ayers. White male

Steven Smith was shot and killed by Lincoln Rutledge. White male

Chad Dermyer was shot and killed by James Brown III. Black male

Carl Koontz was shot and killed by Evan Dorsey. White male

Allen Jacobs was shot and killed by Deontea Perry Mackey. Black male

David Hofer was shot and killed by Jorge Gonzalez, Hispanic male

Ashley Guindon was shot and killed by Ronald Hamilton. Black male (it was Ashley's first day as a police officer)

Nate Carrigan was shot and killed by Martin Wirth. White male

Lee Tartt was shot and killed by Charles Lee Lambert. White male

Gregory Barney was shot and killed by Jerand Ross. Black male (only black officer so far this year)

Jason Moszer was shot and killed by Marcus Shumacher. White male

Patrick Dailey was shot and killed by David Evans. White male
Mark Logsdon was shot and killed by David Evans. White male

Derek Greer was shot and killed by Austin Holzer. White male

Jason Goodding was shot and killed by Phillip Ferry. White male

Thomas Cottrell was shot and killed by Herschel Jones III. White male

Douglas Barney was shot and killed by Cory Lee Henderson. White male

14 white males shot and killed police officers so far this year.
10 black males shot and killed police officers so far this year.
4 Hispanic males shot and killed police officers so far this year.

That's a far cry from your 71% stat. The rest of officers that died this year have been from car crashes or natural causes. Most of these cops were shot while serving a warrant or shot during an ambush. Few were done during traffic stops.

These deaths are updated daily. If you want to click each officer's name and then Google the shooting to find the name and race of the shooter because you doubt me, here is the link.

www.odmp.org...

Here you have 28 officers, but the source of my topic is 42 officers. I've since double checked, and 56 officers have been killed this year (if we count the 2 officers killed by the white guy in the court house the other day). Are those 2 officers listed in your post too? Nope, many names are missing apart from those too, the Dallas ones are there though.

But I applaud you on this, half of the work is done. Shall I complete the other half of the list, so we can settle this?

Yes, they are the first two officers mentioned in my post. 28 officers have been shot and killed. Not 42, not 56. Twenty eight. I'm challenging you to find an accurate source or prove my source wrong.

Your own source proves you are incomplete, lol. It says it right there on the website you used for a source

Cops killed 2016
9/11 related illness: 1
Aircraft accident: 1
Animal related: 1
Automobile accident: 9
Gunfire: 28
Gunfire (Accidental): 1
Heart attack: 4
Motorcycle accident: 3
Struck by vehicle: 2
Vehicle pursuit: 3
Vehicular assault: 9

But you only counted gun fire. What about the 9 cops killed by vehicular assault? Those count as murder, most of the rest are classified differently.

Ok we'll move on from gunfire to being hit by cars. Then maybe you can tell me where you got your 71% from, eh?

Vehicular Assault:

Paul Clark died from an injury sustained in 2015 by a white male.

Kyle Elahi was hit by a drunk driver. (unintentional)

Endy Nddiobong Ekpanya was killed when he was hit head on by a drunk driver. (unintentional)

Natasha Maria Hunter was killed when she was hit by a drunk driver. (unintentional)

Verdell Smith was struck and killed by a vehicle whose driver had been involved in a triple shooting approximately 30 minutes earlier. Black male

Susan Louise Farrell was killed when a drunk driver going the wrong way hit her and her partner head on. (unintentional)

Carlos Puente-Moraleswas Susan's partner who was also killed in the head on crash by drunk driver. (unintentional)

John Kotfila was killed in a head-on collision with a vehicle that was driving the wrong direction on the Selmon Expressway. (unintentional)

Scott McGuire succumbed to injuries sustained nine days earlier when he and another agent were struck by a drunk driver. (unintentional)

Would you like to move the goalposts further or can you prove, now, where your 71% of cops killed in cold blooded murder were killed by whites?

You forgot to mention those ALLEGEDLY "unintentional" killings of police were done by white males. Why is that? Stats still remain. It's right on par with how in 2014 the FBI released a report showing 80% of officers killed out of the 51 that were killed in 2014 were killed by whites.

It's right here on FBI.gov - www.fbi.gov...

Profile of alleged known assailants
In 2014, 59 alleged offenders were identified in connection with the 51 law enforcement
officers feloniously killed. Of those offenders, the following characteristics are known:

54 of the alleged offenders were male, and 5 were female.
42 of the alleged offenders were white, 13 were black, 2 were American Indian/Alaska Native, 1 was Asian/Pacific Islander, and race was not reported for 1 offender.

Secondly, INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER is still manslaughter, it's still murder. My topic title is still correct according to everyones research including yours and my own. This topic is completely accurate.

And lastly, on your own source those 9 officers are classified as "Vehicular ASSAULT", ASSAULT is not an accident! There is a Vehicular accident classification on that website too, the website you used - but those 9 officers are classified as ASSAULT victims.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

New York Revolt 1712. The 1712 revolt was an uprising in New York City. There were twenty three African American slaves. In the revolt nine whites were shot, stabbed, or beaten to death and six were injured. Unlike the plantations in the South, New York City was a perfect place for African Americans to form a conspiracy. Slaves lived next to each other, which made it easy for them to communicate with each other. Seventy blacks were put in jail, six committed suicide, twenty seven were put on trial of which twenty one were burned to death.

Stono Rebellion 1739. An epidemic weakened the power of slaveholders, and the slaves saw it as a chance to fight back. The revolt was led by Jemmy, an Angolan slave. Jemmy and twenty African American slaves met near the Stono River and marched down the road and seized weapons and ammunition at the Stono Rive Bridge. Along the way they burned seven plantations and killed twenty whites. They also recruited more slaves on the way and their numbers were up to eighty. However, they were eventually suppressed by a mob of plantation owners and slave-holder, under the command of Lieutenant Governor, William Bull. The captured slaves were decapitated and their heads were spiked along the road.

New York Insurrection 1741. The insurrection was plotted by slaves and poor whites in New York. They set a series of fire in Lower Manhattan. They set fire on Fort George, the governor's house. They wanted to burn the city, kill the white men, and elect a new king and governor. Before the insurrectionists were burned or hanged, they named about fifty other co-conspirators. All the suspects were convicted in a show trial and many were hanged or burnt. Exactly how man is uncertain, but some of the remains might've been buried at the New York Burial grounds.

Gabriel's Rebellion 1800. A revolt that planned to attack Richmond. Two slaves betrayed the conspiracy and told their masters. The state then called for a militia and the conspiracy collapsed. Gabriel again was betrayed by a fellow conspirator for the reward on Gabriel’s capture. Gabriel and his two brothers were hanged.

Louisiana Territory Slave Rebellion 1811. Charles Deslondes led five hundred slaves down the Mississippi River Road, and along the way killed two whites and burned plantations. A militia and U.S. troops confronted the rebellion. Sixty six slaves were killed in the fight and Deslonde along with twenty two slaves were captured. They were decapitated, and their heads were stacked along the river. This rebellion is considered the largest slave rebellion in the U.S.

George Boxley Rebellion 1815. George Boxley supposedly received a message from God to free the slaves. He planned on to meet at his home for the rebellion, but a slave told on her owner. The plans were crushed and Boxley escaped and helped runaway slaves in the Underground Railroad.

Nat Turner's Rebellion 1831. Turner and seventy enslaved and free blacks went from house to house, freeing slaves and killed whites. They used knives, hatchets, and axes in order to keep their rebellion quiet. Turner and his rebellion were defeated by a militia. Overall Turner's rebellion killed fifty five white men, women, and children.

Harpers Ferry 1859. John Brown led a raid on a federal armor at Harpers Ferry. He wanted to arm slaves. However, the raid failed as Brown's men either fled or were killed by the local militia. Brown himself was captured and was hanged for treason.

Is this what you consider 'fine' from the black community? Looks to me like police are needed then just as they are now.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

OP thought he'd prove a point that whites have been responsible for 71% of the cold blooded murder of police. I don't know where he went to school or if he graduated, but 15 out of 32 is 46.8%... 11 out of 32 is 34.4%... And 4 out of 32 is 12.5%...

Even if his ignorant anti-white source counted Mexicans as whites, that makes up 59.4%, or 19 out of the 32.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

New York Revolt 1712. The 1712 revolt was an uprising in New York City. There were twenty three African American slaves. In the revolt nine whites were shot, stabbed, or beaten to death and six were injured. Unlike the plantations in the South, New York City was a perfect place for African Americans to form a conspiracy. Slaves lived next to each other, which made it easy for them to communicate with each other. Seventy blacks were put in jail, six committed suicide, twenty seven were put on trial of which twenty one were burned to death.

Stono Rebellion 1739. An epidemic weakened the power of slaveholders, and the slaves saw it as a chance to fight back. The revolt was led by Jemmy, an Angolan slave. Jemmy and twenty African American slaves met near the Stono River and marched down the road and seized weapons and ammunition at the Stono Rive Bridge. Along the way they burned seven plantations and killed twenty whites. They also recruited more slaves on the way and their numbers were up to eighty. However, they were eventually suppressed by a mob of plantation owners and slave-holder, under the command of Lieutenant Governor, William Bull. The captured slaves were decapitated and their heads were spiked along the road.

New York Insurrection 1741. The insurrection was plotted by slaves and poor whites in New York. They set a series of fire in Lower Manhattan. They set fire on Fort George, the governor's house. They wanted to burn the city, kill the white men, and elect a new king and governor. Before the insurrectionists were burned or hanged, they named about fifty other co-conspirators. All the suspects were convicted in a show trial and many were hanged or burnt. Exactly how man is uncertain, but some of the remains might've been buried at the New York Burial grounds.

Gabriel's Rebellion 1800. A revolt that planned to attack Richmond. Two slaves betrayed the conspiracy and told their masters. The state then called for a militia and the conspiracy collapsed. Gabriel again was betrayed by a fellow conspirator for the reward on Gabriel’s capture. Gabriel and his two brothers were hanged.

Louisiana Territory Slave Rebellion 1811. Charles Deslondes led five hundred slaves down the Mississippi River Road, and along the way killed two whites and burned plantations. A militia and U.S. troops confronted the rebellion. Sixty six slaves were killed in the fight and Deslonde along with twenty two slaves were captured. They were decapitated, and their heads were stacked along the river. This rebellion is considered the largest slave rebellion in the U.S.

George Boxley Rebellion 1815. George Boxley supposedly received a message from God to free the slaves. He planned on to meet at his home for the rebellion, but a slave told on her owner. The plans were crushed and Boxley escaped and helped runaway slaves in the Underground Railroad.

Nat Turner's Rebellion 1831. Turner and seventy enslaved and free blacks went from house to house, freeing slaves and killed whites. They used knives, hatchets, and axes in order to keep their rebellion quiet. Turner and his rebellion were defeated by a militia. Overall Turner's rebellion killed fifty five white men, women, and children.

Harpers Ferry 1859. John Brown led a raid on a federal armor at Harpers Ferry. He wanted to arm slaves. However, the raid failed as Brown's men either fled or were killed by the local militia. Brown himself was captured and was hanged for treason.

Is this what you consider 'fine' from the black community? Looks to me like police are needed then just as they are now.

What you just copy pasted is a story about how slaves in new york city rose against their captures in an effort to free themselves. Says so right there in the first paragraph, thank you.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

a reply to: neo96

OP thought he'd prove a point that whites have been responsible for 71% of the cold blooded murder of police. I don't know where he went to school or if he graduated, but 15 out of 32 is 46.8%... 11 out of 32 is 34.4%... And 4 out of 32 is 12.5%...

Even if his ignorant anti-white source counted Mexicans as whites, that makes up 59.4%, or 19 out of the 32.

Why is it that on your source, 9 officer deaths classified as VEHICULAR ASSAULT, yet you are calling them random accidents? They are victims of ASSAULT, it says so right there on your source. They have a classification for Vehicular accidents as well, those 9 officers are not in that class, according to your very source.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

He offered to complete the rest of the list for me, but I took the liberty of doing it myself. Whites gained one more, blacks gained one more, causing no change to the numbers.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

So, this is your stat you are using to Whites are more violent, right?

42 of the alleged offenders were white, 13 were black, 2 were American Indian/Alaska Native, 1 was Asian/Pacific Islander, and race was not reported for 1 offender.

42 of 59 is 70% of the crimes. They make up 63% of the population
13 of 59 is 22% of the crime. They make up 12% of the population.

So, by population, one race seems to kill almost twice as many as the other.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

This deletes the thread. Seriously. This is the facts. So the author of this "media enriched tale" was making something up.

Any publicly available information will show the title of the OP to be true. You would have to prove it to not be true to claim the thread is a hoax or an LOL.

I've already proven it with a source that updates the death of police daily. The OP is using a fabricated source.

And lastly, your incomplete research confirms the thread title. Thank you for your reeasrch. According to your research, white people kill more cops, despite being stopped less. That's what this topic is about.

Nah, this topic is about 71% of whites killing cops in cold blooded murder. Don't try to change the subject just because you've been proven wrong. 4 more whites have killed cops in cold blood this year. FOUR.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So, this is your stat you are using to Whites are more violent, right?

42 of 59 is 70% of the crimes. They make up 63% of the population
13 of 59 is 22% of the crime. They make up 12% of the population.

So, by population, one race seems to kill almost twice as many as the other.

I don't know that races are inherently more violent, that's the most retarded thing I've heard, race plays no factor in someone being more or less violent, only in statistics. I don't know or care who is more violent, I'm only sharing a fact based on data from the FBI on this forum, that's all.

You seem to be stuck in some kind of "us against them" mentality, it's kind of sad actually. I'm just sitting here informing people that white people have killed the most cops past few years, despite the mainstream media and general perception saying otherwise. That's all.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

And lastly, your incomplete research confirms the thread title. Thank you for your reeasrch. According to your research, white people kill more cops, despite being stopped less. That's what this topic is about.

Nah, this topic is about 71% of whites killing cops in cold blooded murder. Don't try to change the subject just because you've been proven wrong. 4 more whites have killed cops in cold blood this year. FOUR.

Stats fluctuate because time is passing. Had I made this topic back in February, where 8 cops were killed at that point, 7 of those cops were killed by white people.

7 out of 8 cops were killed by whites by the end of February 2016
that is about 87%, which is close to the 80% trend from 2014, and the 71.6% trend later on this year, until Dallas.

The stats only vary from about 10% here and there, higher or lower depending on the time of the year.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: anton74

"Despite being stopped the least amount of times, white PEOPLE have murdered the most cops this year"

This is your title but your content is relevant to white MALES. I am getting sick and tired of getting lumped in with white males, tbh.

Happens all the time.

Today I read how Megyn Kelly, as a privileged white woman, was in no position to contribute to the subject of racism. Even though that woman has had more hateful misogyny thrown her way, in the last year, than most women in the public eye. Perhaps, she could draw on those experiences when discussing racism.

One in four women are sexually assaulted in her lifetime and I hear far too much about how priveledged we are. We aren't. We do face adversity and hate. And there is no room to even talk about it because racism seems to be the only discrimination that matters.

I think you should change your title.

Sorry, I refuse to conform by sugar coating because some people are hurt by the truth. The truth is what sets us free.

Washington Post

Thank you, this article (with older data) confirms the topic's title - white people are killing more cops despite being stopped less when compared to any other group, grossly disproportionate.

MALES are killing more cops. MALES.

Black and white males are killing more cops than women. There's some truth.

According to my source, which is 100% accurate, all of the deaths have come at the hands of males. None have been females this year.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: anton74

"Despite being stopped the least amount of times, white PEOPLE have murdered the most cops this year"

This is your title but your content is relevant to white MALES. I am getting sick and tired of getting lumped in with white males, tbh.

Happens all the time.

Today I read how Megyn Kelly, as a privileged white woman, was in no position to contribute to the subject of racism. Even though that woman has had more hateful misogyny thrown her way, in the last year, than most women in the public eye. Perhaps, she could draw on those experiences when discussing racism.

One in four women are sexually assaulted in her lifetime and I hear far too much about how priveledged we are. We aren't. We do face adversity and hate. And there is no room to even talk about it because racism seems to be the only discrimination that matters.

I think you should change your title.

Sorry, I refuse to conform by sugar coating because some people are hurt by the truth. The truth is what sets us free.

Washington Post

Thank you, this article (with older data) confirms the topic's title - white people are killing more cops despite being stopped less when compared to any other group, grossly disproportionate.

MALES are killing more cops. MALES.

Black and white males are killing more cops than women. There's some truth.

According to my source, which is 100% accurate, all of the deaths have come at the hands of males. None have been females this year.

If your stats are 100% accurate, those 9 cops killed by VEHICULAR ASSAULT (these cops were victims of assault) would be listed in your count. In all 9 of those cases, the person ARRESTED for vehicular manslaughter of a police officer was white. That is a fact according to your 100% accurate source, it's right there on their website.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
So white people kill 70% of cops but make up 70% of the population and blacks kill 30 percent of cops and make up only 13% of the population. What am I missing other than your sources?

What you are missing is that

White people make up 70% of the population, but are stopped the least amount of times.

Despite being stopped the least amount of times, this group has killed the most amount of cops.

Get it now?

The group with the highest population comes into contact with the police the least amount of times, but has killed the most officers. That's an epidemic.

But cops aren't pulling whites, blacks, or anyone over in search of cop killers, are they ? Of the thousands or if not 10's of thousands off stops its for road infractions(I assume you mean traffic stops), searches, potential stolen property etc. They aren't pulling them over for one of these 42 cop killers, I don't think you can correlate these two facts you've supplied as they don't really have anything to do with each other.

As well it would be interesting to see the stats for previous years as per the race of cop killers, are they the same as you claim for the first 1/2 of this year ?

A bit different, for all of 2013 for example, 27 cops were killed 15 of the alleged offenders were white, 11 were black, and race was not reported for 2 offenders. SOURCE: FBI - www.fbi.gov...

But one trend remains - in each year, white people interacted with police less than minorities, but killed the most cops despite running into them less. This specific trend based on the data has been going on for over 20 years.

Despite this epidemic, the media paints the face of a cop killer as a minority, even though cops are much much much more likely to be killed at the hands of a white person. What's scary is that if cops stopped white people at the same rate they stopped minorities, we'd have hundreds of cops dead this year alone, based on the data. It's probably a good thing white people are not harassed as much, we'd have no one left to protect us if they were.

Everybody run! Between whites and blacks killing police, there were four more whites than blacks. Out of 245 million whites, four more killed cops in 2013, and 2016 so far. And four less out of 39 million blacks have killed cops.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
So white people kill 70% of cops but make up 70% of the population and blacks kill 30 percent of cops and make up only 13% of the population. What am I missing other than your sources?

What you are missing is that

White people make up 70% of the population, but are stopped the least amount of times.

Despite being stopped the least amount of times, this group has killed the most amount of cops.

Get it now?

The group with the highest population comes into contact with the police the least amount of times, but has killed the most officers. That's an epidemic.

But cops aren't pulling whites, blacks, or anyone over in search of cop killers, are they ? Of the thousands or if not 10's of thousands off stops its for road infractions(I assume you mean traffic stops), searches, potential stolen property etc. They aren't pulling them over for one of these 42 cop killers, I don't think you can correlate these two facts you've supplied as they don't really have anything to do with each other.

As well it would be interesting to see the stats for previous years as per the race of cop killers, are they the same as you claim for the first 1/2 of this year ?

A bit different, for all of 2013 for example, 27 cops were killed 15 of the alleged offenders were white, 11 were black, and race was not reported for 2 offenders. SOURCE: FBI - www.fbi.gov...

But one trend remains - in each year, white people interacted with police less than minorities, but killed the most cops despite running into them less. This specific trend based on the data has been going on for over 20 years.

Despite this epidemic, the media paints the face of a cop killer as a minority, even though cops are much much much more likely to be killed at the hands of a white person. What's scary is that if cops stopped white people at the same rate they stopped minorities, we'd have hundreds of cops dead this year alone, based on the data. It's probably a good thing white people are not harassed as much, we'd have no one left to protect us if they were.

Everybody run! Between whites and blacks killing police, there were four more whites than blacks. Out of 245 million whites, four more killed cops in 2013, and 2016 so far. And four less out of 39 million blacks have killed cops.

Ad hominem. This is the usual reaction when facts cause someone's brain to shut down, literally caving in from the pressure of not being able to handle the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join