It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do covert racists ignore the facts? when does it stop?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: theySeeme

But no BLM official knows this guy, no one has ever heard of him.

Prove it. It is paramount in your argument. Prove it

I found him! here is the BLM leader advocating vioience and brainwashing young minds - and guess what, he is WHITE! No Joke!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

a reply to: Vroomfondel

It took me ten seconds to find a video of a blm protest advocating violence. And the whole crowd was applauding. Or maybe you missed that part too. Since it wasnt one of the people on the blm webiste it must be fake. What it must be like to live in a world where you can just make # up and spew it out like that on a daily basis...

You forgot to mention the whole crowd that was applauding was -- white? The same group responsible for 80% of police killings in 2014 alone; according to FBI.gov statistics?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

They say racist people have very very low IQs, so it's not that they are undercover about it,they are just not capable of understanding what's going on..you really have to honestly feel sorry for them.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I actually like this line of thinking, not because it "enforces my twisted view!" but because it's the truth, sometimes I find myself lowering my frequency just to speak their language - to be able to interact with them. Sometimes you lower it and interact for so long, you start acting like them.

Hopefully some type of therapy can be formulated to help ease these people, they are literally suffering from their delusions.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme
I actually like this line of thinking, not because it "enforces my twisted view!" but because it's the truth, sometimes I find myself lowering my frequency just to speak their language - to be able to interact with them. Sometimes you lower it and interact for so long, you start acting like them.

Hopefully some type of therapy can be formulated to help ease these people, they are literally suffering from their delusions.

86% of these people were taught at an early age. Either being directly taught to hate black people or just listened to their family members and friends talk bad about them. It is a deeply rooted issue that has gone from generation to generation …-hateful generation after hateful generation, teaching them to hate. Once your brain starts to hate, it lowers there social IQ and it starts to trickle down to the lack of common sense.

That is why when they talk or rage about black people you almost have to laugh at why they hate them so much. I am half-German half Italian so I really can care less about chossing sides…but I tend to go for the underdog.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme People can, and will, throw "facts" and "statistics" around all day after cheery picking the ones that suit their personal agendas. Personally, in my 40+ years I have never understood how people can hate on another group of people based on race. It's not as if we were all given an application in the womb that said "Please check the race you would like to be." I much prefer to judge the people I meet based on their character and actions. Every race on the planet has it's fair share of great people and complete jerks. Why don't we take the time to judge a few idiotic people for their transgressions before throwing an entire race under the bus? Secondly, Religion, arguably the leading cause of death in human history yet again a "justification" I find absolutely futile. Since no religion in the world has ever been able to conjure undisputed proof that their "god" even exists, why is it worth killing countless thousands of other people for not believing what you believe? How does what your neighbor believes, in any way, effect what you believe? Just because I believe in Santa Claus does not mean I'm going to kill you for believing in the Easter Bunny!

All I'm saying is, there are a ton of reasons to disagree with our fellow man, but that's all they should be: Disagreements based on personal opinion, not reasons to hate, riot and kill one another. While it likely will go unheeded I wish love and peace on you all, regardless of your opinions or beliefs.

(Omg! the zombies are coming! Can't you see we have bigger matters to attend to?)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

wrong, their mission is NOT to enforce the law. Their primary mission is to safe guard the public and their secondary mission is to protect the constitutional rights of the public.

Those goals and missions have been distorted over time to where they are no longer anything but corporate enforcers. Yes, the cities and states and the country is a corporate entity.

There are some municipalities that are not incorporated, but very few remain. It's a govt. controlled racket to incorporate areas so that those areas are then beholden to their corporate masters.

Please research this. It's necessary for us to evince any change.

Jaden
edit on 15-7-2016 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

REALLY??? where in the hell did you come up with 86%?? LOL...

The reality is that most of the precepts people hold is from their personal experience. It would be foolish for them to trust what others tell them over their own experience.

The blacks that are racist have had negative interactions with whites (usually very limited and negative due to their own attitudes and behaviors)

The whites that are racist against blacks (far fewer than modern media would like to portray) have negative personal experience with blacks, usually due to limited experience and lack of context of the experience that they have.

The person that I most agree with in regards to race is Morgan Freeman. You want to evince change, then stop referring to the differences.

Stop trying to maintain idiotic cultural differences and start just being people. There should be no Black power, white power, chicano power. There should be the power of The People.

We should be Americans and persons, not African Americans, Mexican Americans, Irish Americans, German Americans.

1) You can't expect people to not go primarily off of their personal experience.

2) Limiting interaction and poor media portrayal will always lead to misconception and poor relations.

3) Until people learn to get past the labels we assume and place on each other, there will never be an ability to move forward.

Your idiotic assertions that there are a bunch of white people that hate blacks is ridiculous on its face. I've known far more blacks that hate whites than the other way around.

Jaden

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Its funny. That is exactly how I feel talking to you. I have to explain in the most basic terms, yet you still completely fail to grasp the meaning of even the most simple logic. I can only dumb it down so much. Ad hom attacks - the staple of the liberal. I used your own sick logic against you and debunked your whole argument, which you still have not addressed by the way, so you ad hom attack, then suggest your are smarter than me for doing so. You are a candidate for liberal poster child. Its just sad.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Vroomfondel

It took me ten seconds to find a video of a blm protest advocating violence. And the whole crowd was applauding. Or maybe you missed that part too. Since it wasnt one of the people on the blm webiste it must be fake. What it must be like to live in a world where you can just make # up and spew it out like that on a daily basis...

You forgot to mention the whole crowd that was applauding was -- white? The same group responsible for 80% of police killings in 2014 alone; according to FBI.gov statistics?

I love how you just lie through your teeth hoping no one will notice. I watched the video again, very closely. There are plenty of black people there. The whole crowd is not white. You lied. I saw exactly two white people clapping. Two. You lied. The truth doesn't support your failed argument so just lie instead. Typical liberal. Absolutely typical.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Its funny. That is exactly how I feel talking to you. I have to explain in the most basic terms, yet you still completely fail to grasp the meaning of even the most simple logic. I can only dumb it down so much. Ad hom attacks - the staple of the liberal. I used your own sick logic against you and debunked your whole argument, which you still have not addressed by the way, so you ad hom attack, then suggest your are smarter than me for doing so. You are a candidate for liberal poster child. Its just sad.
You really are lol the proof has been listed page after page. Can lead a horse to water, can't make him drink.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Its only proof to you because you arent smart enough to understand that your whole argument has been debunked from square one. LMAO You really need to take off the agenda goggles and get a look at reality.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

But no BLM official knows this guy, no one has ever heard of him.

Prove it. It is paramount in your argument. Prove it

I found him! here is the BLM leader advocating vioience and brainwashing young minds - and guess what, he is WHITE! No Joke!

It's astoundingly stupid how many times you've posted this video calling this homeless, unidentified man a BLM leader. All you have to do is take 2 seconds to read the caption beneath the video.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Its only proof to you because you arent smart enough to understand that your whole argument has been debunked from square one. LMAO You really need to take off the agenda goggles and get a look at reality.

Dude gets debunked in every thread he posts. They're all flame bait threads that he gets called out on and then he moves the goalposts and acts like he's talking about something totally different.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Can lead a horse to water, can't make him drink
the kool aid...
edit on 15-7-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Racism is a belief system. Its deep to those that believe in it.

So deep they can't see past the color pigment of skin.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

One thing I know is I've yet to see BLM advocate for violence

LOL!! You have GOT to be joking!!!!
youtu.be...

I could go on but there is no real point trying to provide facts or knowledge for you. You are obviously so biased as the result of your mainstream media intake that you will still hold the same views regardless of what reality shows.

This type of ideology IS THE PROBLEM.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I think covert racists ignore the facts because their is something called confirmation bias within us all .
Racism does not discriminate ironically enough .
What I mean by that statement is its inherent within the human condition and illustrated through or confirmation bias .

Humans are still very tribal when it comes to our egos primitive desire for survival . Intuitively we sense unifying ourself with a community offers the best chance for that survival . And this is where the pack mentality follows suit .

How does this tie-in with why are their so many covert racists who dent facts ?
It all boils down to this . At our core we are selfish and more worried about our lives and our kind .
Many racists deny facts not because they are truly stupid or ignorant it's because they are more concerned with their and their tribes superiority or survival that they conveniently dismiss the truths , and instead buy into the stereotypes of what other races are all about .

It doesn't help the cause when so many have been indoctrinated in hate and bigotry in different forms . It takes stepping out of the ego to have enough wisdom and knowledge to see that not all members of a certain race commit crime , are hateful etc ...

(post by ImmortalLegend527 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

If you ask 1,000 black people why they hate white people. Because our ancestors were slaves and they was picking cotton and got whipped and hanged and a bunch of other stuff that’s really not relevant in these times…just like the constitution.

Yes. And this is a perfect example of an entire race being force fed bs all their lives and taught to ignore the truth.

The truth is that black people sold their own into slavery. Black on black slavery is the only slavery left in this world still happening today in the generally accepted definition, unless you want to accept a more liberal use of the term. The first slave owner in the US was a black man. White people were slaves too. Some of them much longer than blacks were. My ancestors are Italian. Ever hear of roman slaves? My people were dipped in oil, impaled on stakes, and set on fire to light outdoor dinner parties. The big difference is that everyone else has put slavery that happened hundreds or thousands of years ago behind them, where it belongs - in the past. Only in the US, and only among blacks is slavery still an issue. Black people all over the world get along in life just fine. Only here in the US do they have issues with slavery from hundreds of years ago. And only here in the US do we have all the social programs, incentives, and politicians, all more than ready to keep them where they are - on the bottom rung and mad as hell about it, and always ready to vote democrat.

You want to see a real racist? Look at a liberal. They are the ones who continue to vote to keep the status quo just as it is.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join