It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do covert racists ignore the facts? when does it stop?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

Nope, as I mentioned before. There was a case of a shooting in the Carolinas where it was clearly the cop murdering the guy in cold blood. Everyone agreed. The case dropped off the radar because no one anywhere found any controversy in it. Cop clearly did it way wrong and killed the guy.

But no one talks about or publicizes those because there is no reason too. Everyone gets what they think they should have.

It's only in the controversial cases where things are not so cut and dried that there is an issue and then the protest warriors come to town. The problem is that in cases where things are not so cut and dried, you risk getting egg on your face when the evidence and facts of the case come out. So BLM has a lot invested in keeping the national narrative going that they are always right.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

He's proven that the stats don't exist multiple times in this thread. Why are you ignoring it? Do you have an agenda? Are you racist? Man the # up about it if you are.

Why dont you man the **** up and think for a second. He suggested the stats don't exist. He hasn't proven anything. Second, if the stats don't exist, how can he claim whether it is either fact or fiction? The only thing he can say truthfully is 'he doesn't know', which means his whole thread is bs for calling out so-called racists who may in fact be telling the truth.

Prove what you say about most Black people in Chicago. Cite sources. I know you can't though.

I don't have to cite references. As has been pointed out on these forums many many times before, it is the person making the claim that has to prove his point. I can challenge anything, especially when the original claim is such bs. It is the responsibility of the person starting the thread to cite the references and prove his point. IF he cites valid reference for his claims, then it is up to me to refute them. That is how it works. Learn it, live it, love it.

What? The OP simply stated that there's racist people on ATS like to spout this BS as if it were the gospel.

And all I did was point out that in the absence of any factual reference, it may indeed be true. You are so determined to call people racist you cant even imagine a scenario where the claims you are railing against are possible. That is just sad.

You prove otherwise, you can't. That was the OP's point. Is it reading comprehension, or are you racist? Which one?

Again, the onus is not on me to prove the OP claims are false. It is the OP who must prove his claims are true. I simply pointed out that he is calling people racist for saying something that may actually be true and his own post suggests that as well.

The OP's initial assertions are as false and fictional as they ever were. Your post was a complete failure. Do you understand why or is it reading comprehension, or are you a liberal, which means this whole conversation is probably over your head...
edit on 14-7-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
"Cover racists" - people willing to label others simply for having opposing views while offering nothing but 'maybe' and 'could be' which are touted as fact, all in the name of truth no less!

So your saying your really racist because you hate on blm with no facts, is that what you just posted, dont be so harsh on yourself son.

It sounds like you are in favor of black people killing white people...which is what blm are saying to do. I dont hate blm because they are black. I hate blm because they think killing white people, and each other, is ok. Yet you dont seem to have a problem with that....only with me. Keep up the good work.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
so whats it take to be a racist now? simply disagreeing?

Yes...absolutely and tragically so. I can even tell you exactly when it happened. Just before Obama took office, there was most likely a meeting behind closed democratic doors that went something like this:

"And if anyone disagrees with the President...we call them racist".

And that is exactly what the left did. If you don't like Obamacare it is because you are a racist. If you don't like illegals illegally invading our country, you are a racist. If you don't think letting Muslim refugees into the US unvetted you are a racist. Hell...if you think Obama's name is funny...yup...you got it...you're a racist.

But here is the good news. They have overused the term and used it so inappropriately that it no longer holds any power or meaning. Here is an example for you. YOU ARE A RACIST FOR ASKING THAT QUESTION!!!

See...doesn't affect you one bit does it?
edit on 7/15/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

It sounds like you are in favor of black people killing white people...which is what blm are saying to do.

Please post a link to an official Black Lives Matter spokesperson saying that, or admit that it is just a product of your racist imagination.

(post by theySeeme removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

It sounds like you are in favor of black people killing white people...which is what blm are saying to do.

Please post a link to an official Black Lives Matter spokesperson saying that, or admit that it is just a product of your racist imagination.

He can't because no one directly affiliated with the movement advocates violence at all, he's like the rest of the coverts around here - constantly talking out of his ass. Lucky for these asshats there are enough of them to share stars among eachother for their racists post - unlucky for us it makes it seem like the majority of this website is racist, when really it's just a little gang of thugs who star eachother,

One thing I know is I've yet to see BLM advocate for violence, but I have seen people like Trump advocate for violence. I'm not sure why he gets a pass, can you imagine if Obama said what he says in this video?

"Knock the # out of them, I'll pay the legal fees, I promise!" -Donald Trump

We would never hear the end of it if Obama said this.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

THINK!!!! The stat does not exist. Think...NOW.... The stat does not exist. NO ONE KNOWS WHETHER THE STATEMENT IS TRUE OR FALSE BECAUSE THE STAT DOES NOT EXIST.

Yet somehow you feel right in calling people who say it could be true racist. THINK. The stat does not exist. IT COULD BE TRUE. YOU DON'T KNOW IF PEOPLE WHO SAY IT ARE WRONG OR NOT. WHICH MEANS YOUR RACIST STATEMENT IS JUST BS RACE BAITING.

And you call ME stupid??? All I did was suggest that in the absence of factual data, it was possible that the people who make those statements could be telling the truth. That is all. You repeat over and over again that there is no data supporting a conclusion, yet you reach the conclusion that anyone who says it is racist. Saying that, whether it is true or not does not make you a racist. It makes you right or wrong in your statement, depending on what the actual stats indicate. Since the stats have not been tallied it is equally possible that the statement is true. THINK.

Oh, by the way, name calling is against the T&C's.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

You appear racist probably because of a number of things you've said which have been proven to be lies - such as BLM advocates violence, another lie of yours. We await your source.

Secondly, I didn't can anyone here names, but thanks for reminding me about the T&C, kid
If you bothered to read, I asked you if you were stupid, it's a question, which I built in response to your tone, and I quote

Why dont you man the **** up and think for a second.

What's wrong?

edit on 15-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

link

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

link

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

link

That is not an official black lives matter spokesperson, leader, or official at all, that is some random nutjob. If he is a BLM leader, what is his name, and why is he not on the official BLM website, blacklivesmatter.com... along with ALL the other officials?

If this guy advocating for violence means BLM is advocating for violence because he supports the movement, then one could easily say that a trump supporter advocating for violence means TRUMP is advocating for violence.

Literally.
seems to be getting a bit desperate in here when the facts are too clear.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Mmm-hmmm, these are the same people who admitted that Hillary violated every statute of Federal Law necessary to indict her over her handling of emails and classified materials and then said that her "intent" is why they didn't prosecute ...

In other words, there is little reason to trust what comes out of them.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Putting the insult in the form of a question is a childs word game. You are describing yourself more than you are describing me by far. You really need to take off the agenda goggles and take a good long look at yourself. When you stop laughing, or crying, (it could be either) maybe you will start to act like an adult and engage in some real dialogue instead of insults and race baiting.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

edit on 15-7-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

That is not an official black lives matter spokesperson, leader, or official at all, that is some random nutjob. If he is a BLM leader, what is his name, and why is he not on the official BLM website, blacklivesmatter.com... along with ALL the other officials?

More bs from the left... the queens of de nial...

The article indicated he was one of the leaders at that protest. And he is advocating violence. Now you want me to provide his personal credentials? You are a bs race baiting hack loser who cant stand that his argument is debunked by one quick search for a video. It took me ten seconds to find a video of a blm protest advocating violence. And the whole crowd was applauding. Or maybe you missed that part too. Since it wasnt one of the people on the blm webiste it must be fake. What it must be like to live in a world where you can just make # up and spew it out like that on a daily basis...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I always find it funny. Some random guy starts screaming out things at a protest - and all of a sudden he's a leader of BLM, lol. But no BLM official knows this guy, no one has ever heard of him. Hell, for all we know he could he a government plant, or a republican plant, it wouldn't be the first time that's happened (that we know of). Who knows?

I think it's much more likely this guy is just some uneducated nutjob that obviously majority of people including people in BLM do not agree with. BLM does not advocate violence of any kind, quite the opposite.

According to this flawed logic nutjobs are holding on to - we can say Trump advocates for the killing of muslims, since Trump supporters are seen on video screaming "kill muslims".

Am I right? Of course I am.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

If this guy advocating for violence means BLM is advocating for violence because he supports the movement, then one could easily say that a trump supporter advocating for violence means TRUMP is advocating for violence.

And I believe a search of the threads on these forums will show that liberals have indeed blamed Trump for it can accused him of stoking the fire of hate and violence due to the actions of someone at one of his rallies. He spoke regarding that and said he did not condone the act.

Where is the blm video saying they dont condone the words of this man?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

But no BLM official knows this guy, no one has ever heard of him.

Prove it. It is paramount in your argument. Prove it

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

And I believe a search of the threads on these forums will show that liberals have indeed blamed Trump for it can accused him of stoking the fire of hate and violence due to the actions of someone at one of his rallies. He spoke regarding that and said he did not condone the act.

Where is the blm video saying they dont condone the words of this man?

So that makes it right? Talk about immature. It's perfectly ok, because the other side is doing it. Eye for an eye. Lol, get lost.

Ashton P. Woods, a leader of Black Lives Matter in Texas (a REAL leader) speaks in this interview, he says

"'We don't condone bloodshed' in Black Lives Matter movement"
www.msnbc.com...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join