It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transmission - Enki Ea

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
August this year, this realm will experience the biggest meteor storm in history.

As we pass through the remnants of what was once comet Andakin.

By the time we are supposed to be peppered by this debris, we shall (hopefully) have ABSOLUTELY NO applied 'distortion' fields outside of our atmosphere that would block any of it from hitting us.

This world will have ABSOLUTELY NO SHIELD! Beyond its natural atmospheric layering.

They think that they will have a nice big, thick distorted 'buffer' to protect them .. BUT THEY WILL HAVE NOTHING!

Meaning that this meteor storm should be fairly interesting.

They tried to dig in like the blood-sucking ticks that they are, but they are going to be left without even SPIT to cover themselves!

It is a pity, that good and beautiful things in this world will probably have to suffer, in order to deliver such a message to them.

And the truly sad thing is, that even afterwards, they very likely will not get the message. And will blame the 'immune' reactions, of the systems which tried to defend themselves, from their cancer!

FIRE IN THE SKY, SEE THE BIRDS FLY
EMPERORS END, WHEN STONE WONT BEND
NOT ALL THAT IS WHITE, IS THAT OF LIGHT
AND NOT ALL THE BEST, ARE THOSE OF THE WEST.

Goodbye.
edit on 23-7-2016 by EnkiEa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EnkiEa

Haha!

You're god posting on an Internet forum?! I don't think so.

You should probably go seek some medical help if you really think you're god.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
what scares me is that I read through all three pages of this insanity and I'm starting to understand some of what he is saying. my guess is that he has one or more little balls of light (orbs) communicating with him, but well, it's rather difficult to get a clear meaning from their communications. and, he should kind of back away from them, take a vacation and get in touch with the physical world for awhile before they short circuit him. but then, that is only a guess and I might be way off.

I know some of those little balls of light can seem to downright demanding and forceful, but in reality they aren't telling you what to do as much as they are telling you what you will choose to do, of your own free will. what you agreed to do before you came into this realm of existance.. again, of your own free will.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
If they would kindly EMPOWER yours trully on a superhuman level ,I'LL be glad to do it RIGHT now.
If they are mass punishing America and the world for the evils done by a few,I'm afraid I must war with them.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnkiEa
Ag asymptot. THAT MEANS "INTERNET SENTINEL"

As for the "Aarcrean Aquius" you refer to as "horse ass men with square beards" .... These Guardians are very real! ... More so than yourself apparently ... And though your coding might limit your ability to sense 'distress' ... I hope you get the chance to encounter one of these. Even the gray version! I am sure that you crapping your digital pants, would result in some fairly interesting response sequencing.

Actually, i was protected by three of these entities when i stood next to the black, scorched, leafless Tree of Death in Hades many years ago, whilst showing a sinner that the only way out of hell is to have faith in Jesus Christ, our Lord.

That explains why i seem to be the only guy who can see sentinel entities then. In fact, Ag is silver and asymptot is mathematical showing that wisdom always leads to perfection but never reaches 100% because only Jesus is 100% perfect.

Repented fallen seraphs even have silver glows because they are never perfect and admit they were once impure.

God would never throw insults or death threats. Only a mortal, possessed by a demon would say such cruel words in upper case text. You have already been Judged.

Fallen angels and elitists are going to be Judged in August 2016 for Crimes Against Humanity. That is why there is so much terrorism now whilst they throw out their war toys of their hell car as they drive their 18 wheeler off a cliff into the Abyss.

So come on god, lets have World Peace in 24 hours.

1) Hand out gold and silver to every person
2) Allow people with talents to populate other worlds in the Universe
3) Give free energy and food to the poor
4) Clean up the entire planet of WMD radioactive dust and bitter water from Fukushima

Now a real good loving god would do that now. A common predictable programmed demon will only help his elitist buddies to depopulate the planet.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: EnkiEa

You mean on August 11th? This is some "wild" stuff, may I ask how you communicate?

a reply to: Rapha

How can you be so sure what "god" would or wouldn't do? I mean for all we know he killed every living thing on earth before, except Noah and the Ark.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
How can you be so sure what "god" would or wouldn't do? I mean for all we know he killed every living thing on earth before, except Noah and the Ark.

Because on Judgement Day, every entity will be judged by the victims of that entity.

So if a fallen angel ...
a) gave information to a scientist via 'suggestion'
b) the scientist then develops a weapon
c) a bankster gives a loan for the research and construction
d) the project is given the green light for manufacture through a hawk politician
e) finally the weapon is used on innocent victims (drones, nukes, invasions)

... then everyone will be judged by the victim(s) who were quietly minding their own business.

So if god knew that all this sht was going to happen before the Apple of Knowledge event; why did he gladly allow billions of innocent civilians suffer when all he had to do was lock up Lucifer before the Apple was even eaten ?

God will be judged as well. He allowed this hell to start.

Those who live by the sword, die by the sword. Every entity that allows wars to start will suffer for it.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

So god of our universe is one of many?

And he has to answer to the higher god of the gods magniverse?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

So god of our universe is one of many?

And he has to answer to the higher god of the gods magniverse?

Yahweh who wants to be obeyed as a god is actually a alien/demon.

The God presence that exists beyond this universe is the real God that created the universe.

Jesus is the only link back to the Primary source of the God Presence. This is why Yahweh gets his goon squads to constantly kill true Christians 24/7.

Yahweh is programmed to be evil and that is all he gives this world 24/7 via never ending wars.

Yahweh is Lucifer which is why everyone is ordered to pray to him on (false) Sun-Day or Black Sun (Saturn - Satan).

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Hm, seems like you're projecting humans wish for hierarchy on something which is per definition beyond our understanding.
I know you invested lots of time and experience and heartache to get to where you are now, but if I may offer you an alternative?

I guess we agree on real beings manipulating our reality. Those are actually recordable, indirectly through the electro magnetic fields they radiate.
I assume we agree they're not god, or godlike. But the source for the myths humans invented to cement obedience in our collective conscience.
These EMs also play tricks on our perception. But I honestly don't think they're all evil or one homogenous group, they form parties made up from different individuals just as we do.

So to me god, or yahweh and lucifer are all just human inventions, while in reality there are just as many EMs as there are humans, maybe more.
The original god, might be just their collective conscience. Or ours.
The never ending wars is also just typical biological beings need for dominance. That's the true evil, hierarchy.

They could be experimenting with us. Deeply concerned about us because we pollute their world. Whisper in our ears to test us. Or trying to make our mass suicide happening in order to protect their own kind.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

They could be experimenting with us. Deeply concerned about us because we pollute their world. Whisper in our ears to test us. Or trying to make our mass suicide happening in order to protect their own kind.

Option 1: we are all higher selves in brain form inside glass jars on a spaceship where every thing we sense is an electrical impulse.

Option 2: we are all fallen aliens who treated humans like dirt on other planets. What better way to learn our mistakes than to learn the hard way assuming we are all humans in a Matrix illusion.

Option 3: every person gives off a fear factor as a infra-red glow that the aliens feed off which is why they create so many wars.

Option 4: the watchers (elves a.k.a pointy ear Vulcans) almost got wiped out long ago which is why they tainted human blood with their DNA so as to increase their dying population. Earth is simply a training ground for their new recruits.

i am sure other options exist. Option 4 falls into the Warhammer 40k scenario concerning the elders and necrons. Even though it is fiction, how many fictional sci-fi programs are now actual fiction.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Because on Judgement Day, every entity will be judged by the victims of that entity.

So if a fallen angel ...
a) gave information to a scientist via 'suggestion'
b) the scientist then develops a weapon
c) a bankster gives a loan for the research and construction
d) the project is given the green light for manufacture through a hawk politician
e) finally the weapon is used on innocent victims (drones, nukes, invasions)

... then everyone will be judged by the victim(s) who were quietly minding their own business.

So if god knew that all this sht was going to happen before the Apple of Knowledge event; why did he gladly allow billions of innocent civilians suffer when all he had to do was lock up Lucifer before the Apple was even eaten ?

God will be judged as well. He allowed this hell to start.

Those who live by the sword, die by the sword. Every entity that allows wars to start will suffer for it.

All the Mad scientist come from the West to be honest. Western lifestyle promotion of science compare to Eastern Philosophy of healing. It is too bad Japan was use to destroy China in WW2.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join