It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transmission - Enki Ea

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Transmission - Enki Ea

From "God"
To "All Churches"

Where is my wife?

1 week.

Final request!

From "God"
To "The False Queen, Elizabeth Windsor"

The propaganda machine exposed.

Man Monis. ALL OF IT!

1 week.

Only request!

From "God"
To "The United States Government"

9-11 is theoretical mass.

9 and 11 are phase. 7 is the conduit.

I'm still here. You accomplished nothing.

The NT will not be tied.

Oculus to Nucleus. The physics is complete. Syzygy.

The seed will die, rather than allow you vision.

Odin has reclaimed his eye (Oculus).

You have until September 1st, to come clean about 9-11.

All parties must be brought to justice.
All that is covered, need be uncovered.
All that is buried, need resurface.
All that you are hiding, need be shown.

If you do not ... *quote from the Masters Cast* "Something very large and unpleasant from history, will bring something so devastating upon you, that you will wish that 9-11 HAD been real.

Further to this,

Neither Trump or Clinton are acceptable. Sanders is.

From "God"
To "The False 'Pope', Francis"

The Enki is supposed to present the benefits of its knowledge and experience to the world, for the collective good of all its people. Not be used as a method by which you can further the agenda of control, for the inexperienced main-ties comporting through your combination in flesh.

You have disgraced everything you are supposed to represent. And have done so knowing the things only a few know. Yet you take hand like it is yours, when you know very well that it is not.

You know exactly who the 'Father' is. And what he, and other concepts represent. Yet you contest in a form that you know cannot exist beyond the barriers allowed by the very thing you wish to supersede.

This is the infamy of madness.

"The contents of the cup, can never be the cup."

You are character inside a computer game, who believes he can dominate the person which sits beyond the virtuousity of the computer-screen inside which they exist.

If you release the feminine within the week specified, you will receive consideration towards possible exclusion from the rites of passing.

Though I would not hold a great deal of hope for this. As the Church has seen withheld Mercer", it is very likely that Mercy shall be withheld from them in return.

There will be no continuance seeded.

None.

The seed refuses to bare fruit without its feminine balance.

Without her. There will be nothing. Not for you, the Stains (Saints), or anyone.

The seed will die before you receive anything it doesn't present to you willingly.

And you took away his wife!

This is why you cannot pass.

It is impossible. It will never work. No matter what you do.

You've been given every opportunity to try, and understand this yourselves. But you all seem a little slow in understanding, so it needs be iterated to you here.

IT WILL NOT WORK!

YOU GET NOTHING, UNLESS IT IS GIVEN TO YOU WILLINGLY!

And as it stands ...

No Mercer, No mercy. No Salvation. No forgiveness.

How can anyone ever forgive those, who are yet to show they are sorry. Or even try make amends for what they have done to you. For what they have taken?

There is no penitence among you. Only a certainty in yourselves, devoid of any sense of sin.

Restore the feminine.

Or you will understand for the first time EVER, exactly what 'God" is. And it will not be pleasant for you.

End of Transmission - Enki Ea

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EnkiEa

allow me sir or madam to call bull# and possible necromancy because you say

From "God" To "All Churches"

Text

yet

www.oxforddictionaries.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Is that one week as in seven days from today, July 13th? I rarely make it past the first couple of sentences when attempting to read these...transmissions. They always seem so contrived. But this one is quite intriguing to me indeed, surprisingly so.

Too bad you can't set up a Q&A session for one of these. I've got a list of questions I'd be extremely interested in hearing the answers to. Synchronicity is one thing...but what you wrote here goes way beyond that. And coincidence does not exist, so now you've got me wondering.

I'm still pretty skeptical, but your words definitely got my attention. Thank you...I think.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnkiEa

So God, the God wants to get people to vote Sanders

If it wasnt so stupid it would be funny, nothing better to do than tell people how to vote in US elections, your god, seriously, the master of the universe, vote for a politician because I said so

Only in the US of A

End of transmission.. out, over
edit on 13-7-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Wow...4 stars 3 flags so far. This must be real.

So God wanted Sanders...but was unable to make it happen.

Great stuff.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I'm heartened that our coming overlord likes Bernie... is a big promoter of the female and has given govts seemingly benign ultimatums... bravo...

in fact, it is just like something I would daydream about if I happened to be excessively whimsical. Hmmm.

Then again, maybe this thread will be the channeled entity transmission that actually happens.. .

which would be pretty weird.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Couple blockbuster level disclosures here.....mmmmm....keep it coming please.False Queen?Body double maybe?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
So given your chosen name, you fancy yourself god? Maybe it has something to do with your overage of amphetamines...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
So God wanted Sanders...but was unable to make it happen.

Great stuff.

Its El or Yahweh who drowned everyone during the days of Noah when that evil alien had a temper tantrum.

Now that little evil god is going to nuke everyone and burn the planet.

i think its time to Judge that immortal terrorist to his Lake of Fire, once and for all.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

So God, the God wants to get people to vote Sanders

If it wasnt so stupid it would be funny, nothing better to do than tell people how to vote in US elections, your god, seriously, the master of the universe, vote for a politician because I said so

Only in the US of A

End of transmission.. out, over

Sanders is the only reasonable candidate. I guess. There seems to be a lot less hate on him.

Trump will cause war against Mexico which would start WW3. Many people hate him for some reason. I can't quite get into it.
Hilary obviously WW3.
Why is a Clinton who was supposed Republican on the democrat side? This is very fishy. I think both parties are dead and replaced by a cult.
edit on 14-7-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Contextual contraction:

I did not say Bernie Sanders was 'wanted'. Just that he was acceptable.

Even though I take issue with Jewish claim over a title for all living beings, not specific to them alone.

My dogs are Jewish, because they were born, and are living.

Bernie is simply the most 'acceptable' candidate you have.

The false U.S.A alignment of the dark and light half (Osama/Obama). may as well be completed to reflect the OM, as was intended.

It will not make him the OM. Nor promote the interests of the U.S.A or England, over the true triadic phase output.

The alignment of Hillary Clinton to Theresa May, will not yield the results that are intended. It will do nothing.

"England" translates to, "The other side of the world". Meaning that they always have to come secondary to the true primary centre, that they are quite literally, named as OTHER to.

The course that the American Government and its people take is up to them.

There was no 'order' given as to who you should have as President, only a warning as to who was 'acceptable'.

And what is defined as acceptable, should be taken to be a very gentle way of saying it brings you the best outcome of probability.

The other two candidates will lead to America having not-so-great, or nasty future probabilities.

The choice still belongs to you.

Load the gun ... Spin ... And pull the trigger.

As you wish it to be.

O
Sanders
A
M
A
Bernie
O

edit on 15-7-2016 by EnkiEa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

A God?

It's my understanding that the 'Gods', play in my garden.

I do not 'fancy' myself God. Or god.

Look at my name! I am the seed!

Not a 1st line!

The 0-line!

-0-1-10-11

Do you know what 'the seed' is in relation to 'God/god' my friend?

If you do, then you should realise that these transmission 'warnings' should be taken VERY seriously by those named and involved.

Gods may paint a realm, but only with the colours they are provided.

Maybe this will give you some understanding of what I 'represent'.

And (if a identification designation is that important to you) who I AM!

Or, should I say, who "We are" ... You included! Because that would be technically more correct.

THE PARENTHESIS OF PHYSICS
REVISED KNOWLEDGE (NEW TESTAMENT)

PRECISE OF CHEMISTRY: BOOK OF MATTHEW

PRECISE OF BIOLOGY: BOOK OF MARK

PRECISE OF PHYSIOLOGY: BOOK OF LUKE

PRECISE OF OPTICS: BOOK OF JOHN

HOW THE MIND WORKS: ACTS OF THE APOSTLES

FREQUENCY: ROMANS

ANGULAR RECURRENCE: 1 CORINTHIANS

ANGULAR FREQUENCY: 2 CORINTHIANS

ASTROSPIRATION: GALATIANS

PERMEATE: EPHESIANS

OX FIDELITY: PHILIPPIANS

NEUTRON CONTAINER: COLOSSIANS

OXONE FIDELITY: 1 THESSALONIANS

PROTON CAST: 2 THESSALONIANS

PARTICLES: 1 TIMOTHY

NUCLEUS AMASS: 2 TIMOTHY

SYZYGY: TITUS

MASS: PHILEMON

GRAVITY: HEBREWS

MAGNETISM: JAMES

ION FLUX: 1 PETER

AXION COUNTENANCE: 2 PETER

IONE INVARIANCE: 1 JOHN

PHOTON PHASE: 2 JOHN

MOLECULES: 3 JOHN

SYNERGY: JUDE

COMPENDIUM: REVELATION

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Is this "ringing any bells" for any of you?

Realising just how f#$king serious I am now?

JESUS means PHYSICS
CHRIST
means ATOMIC
MARY
means CONSTANT
PETER
means OPPOSITION
PAUL
means RESISTENCE

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

i do not think you are anything other than a man

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Rapha I've seen you to be one who tries to assist others, even when you find them "un-agreeable".

But you should be very careful as to who you disrespect. Because there was no evil in someone who contested for what was THEIRS ... AT ALL COST!

In that time, the seed was not given, because it was not deserved.

And in this time, it is looking like it is about to happen again!

Why? Because of the disrespect shown by the 'Gods', who sit with their paint-brushes in hand, waiting to pollute the world with their filth, when they haven't even acknowledged then ascension orders for the passing, that were IMPLICITLY GIVEN TO THEM in both the original cast construct, AND THE RECURRING PHASE FOR CONTINUANCE!

This world has been given very, very VERY clear and simple instructions which ... THEY MUST FOLLOW if they want to continue playing in my garden.

These instructions have not only yet to be met, but they are persisting with courses relative to the seeded continuance, WHICH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

I HAVE WARNED THEM COUNTLESS TIMES .... DIRECTLY EXPRESSED ... FOR FOUR AND A HALF YEARS!!!!!

Yet they still persist with a course I have specified as unacceptable.

When this is done, I KILL THE SEED!

The continuance is not granted ... And the world dies.

If you think I'm kidding, take a look at the Great Barrier Reef ....

Do you know what that thing is ???????

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS WHEN THAT IS COMPLETELY DEAD?

Because I do!

And I'm telling you ... VERY DEFINITIVELY .... That not only am I allowing it to happen ... I AM WILLING IT TO HAPPEN!

I WILL NOT FIGHT WITH "GODS" FOR MEAGER TABLE SCRAPS IN MY OWN WORLD!

DO YOU HEAR ME?

I BLEED TO PROMOTE THIS WORLD, AND I'M EXPECTED TO SIT IN THE CORNER AND WAIT TO BE FED? BY THOSE WHO TREAT ME LIKE I AM THEIR PET!

LIKE THEY OWN WHAT I BRING FORTH?

AS IF THE 'HONOUR' BESTOWED UPON THEM AS "GODS" OR "MASTERS" IS THEIR RIGHT.

AND THEY CAN USE MY GARDENS AS THEY SEE FIT, AND TREAT ME LIKE I AM A PIECE OF SH#T

YOU DARE TO CALL ME EVIL???

I'VE DENIED THE SEED MORE THAN JUST THE TIME YOU REFERENCE WITH 'NOAH'.

SO LET ME BE COMPLETELY CLEAR HERE!

EITHER THESE COURSES ARE SET INTO BEING. WITHIN A WEEK. DATED FROM THE 13TH OF JULY, OR YOU WILL FIND MY PHYSICAL BODY, IN THE INTENSIVE CARE UNIT DOWN THE HOSPITAL.

ITS ALREADY BEEN 'COURSED'.

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I'M GOING TO END UP IN THERE, BUT I WILL!

IT WAS OFFERED TO ME BY THE MASTERS, AND I ACCEPTED ...

IF ... THE DEMANDS OF THE SEED ARE NOT MET IN THIS WORLD, THERE WILL BE NO SEED!

YOU BEST REMEMBER, THAT I HAVE ALREADY PROVEN I AM WILLING TO DIE! AS A PRE-REQUISITE TO 'SEEDING' THIS ABOMINATION OF A WORLD.

YOU MAY THINK THAT IT IS NO BIG DEAL THAT I WILL TAKE (What will probably be a very short) TRIP TO THE I.C.U. EXCEPT ...

THE PASS IS STILL CONNECTED TO ME!

IT HAS NOT COMPLETED!

I WILL NOT LET IT COMPLETE!

THE SERPENT STILL LAYS AROUND MY SPINE!

IT IS NOWHERE NEAR FINISHED!

I'M SURE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS FOR THIS WORLD?

EXCEPT THIS TIME, THERE WILL BE NO RE-CAST.

NO MORE 'EXPERIMENT'.

I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THIS REALM, AND ANYTHING LIKE IT ARE ENDED PERMANENTLY!

Evil?

All the disrespectful art, such as yourselves ... are the worst mistake I ever made.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

you should be very careful as to who you disrespect. Because there was no evil in someone who contested for what was THEIRS ... AT ALL COST!

Why ? Is Yahweh (El) so weak he cannot handle the truth.

So he creates everything perfectly and for some stupid reason, he allows a traitor (Lucifer) to unleash hell on earth via the Apple of Knowledge event. He supposedly knew what the end result was going to be, yet he still gave it the green light because he loves watching severe poverty created by his mud-monkey goons making countless wars.

He will be Judged by millions of people who have suffered endless wars after he allowed his evil clone (Lucifer) to wage endless wars.

He will be Judged for allowing his elitist slaves for burying billions of talents even though he threw a hissy fit when that 1 guy buried his single talent as mentioned in his book of lies (Bible).

i challenge Yahweh to massacre all evil elitists who are making the final war between Islam and Christianity become reality. However, this defective entity loves war and will be Judged by the fruits he bares. Even Jesus got that statement correct.

Yahweh has 24 hours to prove me wrong and dish out world peace. He won't because he is pure 100% evil from his Lake of Fire itself.

He will only do something bad on 26th November 2016 because i said so. Chew on that fact because look at what happened 5555 days before that coming day (Sept 11 2001). The 4th '5' is dimension and war on all of Earth.

And in this time, it is looking like it is about to happen again!

And he never saw any of this coming. Even the D-Wave 2048 Quantum computer can look a year into the future which is why the test run JADE Helm '15 is going live today. Hence all the rigged riots.

This world has been given very, very VERY clear and simple instructions which ... THEY MUST FOLLOW if they want to continue playing in my garden.

Yet clueless Yahweh allowed his elite goons to create Wormwood via Fukushima which is going to wipe out his precious Barrier Reef with 'bitter' (radioactive) water.

"THEY MUST FOLLOW" & "WHICH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!"

Now that sounds like Hitler, Mao and Stalin all in one. Yahweh really is a little goose stepping brown shirt Nazi isn't he.

Cronus, grow up; this world of cynics can see right through you now. Similar to the days before the Great Flood.

And I'm telling you ... VERY DEFINITIVELY .... That not only am I allowing it to happen ... I AM WILLING IT TO HAPPEN!

Exactly. A real nasty immortal terrorist dictator enjoys making it happen via his elitist goon squads.

I BLEED TO PROMOTE THIS WORLD, AND I'M EXPECTED TO SIT IN THE CORNER AND WAIT TO BE FED? BY THOSE WHO TREAT ME LIKE I AM THEIR PET!

The elite feed blood to you every day via endless wars. You just keep licking it up like a real PET Dog of War.

YOU DARE TO CALL ME EVIL???

And childish due to all the shouting in UPPER case text. Very predictable, extremely programmed and clueless on how to create endless happiness for everyone. Just like Hitler.

I'VE DENIED THE SEED MORE THAN JUST THE TIME YOU REFERENCE WITH 'NOAH'.

Back then all but Noah's family had wised up to the fact that El is pure evil. The flood was set to terminate the truth. The slave Noah family continued the endless wars as you controlled their zombie mindsets. What happened since those 40 days ? more endless sacrificial wars and bloodshed to please Yahweh.

EITHER THESE COURSES ARE SET INTO BEING. WITHIN A WEEK. DATED FROM THE 13TH OF JULY, OR YOU WILL FIND MY PHYSICAL BODY, IN THE INTENSIVE CARE UNIT DOWN THE HOSPITAL.

You have 24 hours. In fact you are already a month too late. End of Coma week on July 20th. Now there is a clue as to what happens next.

I HAVE ALREADY PROVEN I AM WILLING TO DIE! AS A PRE-REQUISITE TO 'SEEDING' THIS ABOMINATION OF A WORLD.

You love war so much that you cannot remove yourself from your ethereal flat-Tron HDTV screen.

I WILL NOT LET IT COMPLETE!

Judgement Day where every human mortal will judge every evil entity will COMPLETE your fate for you.

THE SERPENT STILL LAYS AROUND MY SPINE!

Thats because Lucifer is your blood brother work mate, like peas in a pod both unleashing hell on earth.

I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THIS REALM, AND ANYTHING LIKE IT ARE ENDED PERMANENTLY!

So if a little 2ft tyrant playing in a sandpit does not get their selfish way, they nuke the sandpit.

Oh what a little crybaby Yahweh truly is.

Evil?

At least my hands are squeaky clean. Yahweh literally has an ocean of blood on his claws.

Judgement Day is unavoidable and on that day, every entity will be judged by the persecuted peasants for the Crimes that all immortals have Committed Against Humanity.

That day is going to be so much fun to watch. Ezk 33-5.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I will come for you 'Master'.

And you will get to experience every single pain ever known and inflicted upon the one you name as 'weak'.

I swear to you on all I am.

I will come find you, as you requested.

Expect me.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I will come for you 'Master'.

And you will get to experience every single pain ever known and inflicted upon the one you name as 'weak'.

I swear to you on all I am.

I will come find you, as you requested.

According to your own book of lies, Yahweh already knows where i am via Omnipresence. So technically you are already a liar as i am still waiting.

Is Kronus so fragile he cannot even organise a pee-up in a brewery, let alone appear right behind me in the form of a wraith reaper ?

Too Little, Too Late.

Oh and 7 billion are bored with the predictable dictator death threats. There is nothing new under the sun. Even Yahweh cannot come up with a new original cunning plan.

i know his Yahweh's every thought pattern and he hasn't got the balls to confront me as a mortal man.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

i know his Yahweh's every thought pattern and he hasn't got the balls to confront me as a mortal man.

I AM YAHWEH! I AM RA! I AM OSIRIS! I AM ODIN! I AM LUCIFER! I AM EL!

I AM ... ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!

GET IT?

And stop talking about those "of the light" as Lucifer. They are JOHN, not Lucifer! I'm assuming you already knew this? That the ionic are John?

Your secondary, knows nothing. As the contents of the cup can never be the cup!

Delilah will fade away as I die. I wake up and start all over again. You, and all secondaries. DON'T!

You cannot win. There are three results from this 'experiment' that you are a part of ...

You are overcome and destroyed. You are overcome and integrate. I die, and this world is reset, another 'version' is loaded to fix the problems in what you are.

But anyway ... to the reason I came here ... disregarding the idiocy of the 'Korn wall' ...

I see the latest courses of bulls#$t (France "Attack" and Turkey "Coup"). Came as a nice alignment to my posts.

So here is a quick list I've written up detailing what the books of the OLD TESTAMENT actually are.

Good luck aligning these ones!!! They go beyond anything 'seated' in this world. See all the 'Missing books'?

There are more 'missing books' than just the ones I've listed ...

I have literally seen the precept that becomes this world formed around my body.

My left arm is MADE OF STARS
My right arm is MADE OF FIRE

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL TELL YOU! GET BACK IN YOUR PLACE 'LION'. OR I'LL LEAVE THIS WORLD, TEAR YOUR F#$KING HEAD OFF, AND USE WHAT'S LEFT OF YOU TO FEED THE NEXT 'VERSION' OF THE THE VERY FOUNDING 'SOFTWARE' BY WHICH YOU EXIST!

IS THIS ... CLEAR?

EXPRYATION (OLD TESTAMENT)
*A word meaning something equivalent of 'Avatar'

INITIATE (ALLUEN): *MISSING BOOK*
INTERPOLATE (ARCAI): *MISSING BOOK*
LOADING (LEO) *MISSING BOOK*
SECRETRY: *MISSING BOOK*
COMPORTING (EMPLAY) *MISSING BOOK*
ORIGINS: GENESIS
SOURCE: EXODUS
GEOMETRY (NUMERETRY): LEVITICUS
MATHEMATICS: NUMBERS
PROPAGATION: DEUTERONOMY
PROBABILITY: *MISSING BOOK*
ENTROPY: *MISSING BOOK*
COMPLEXITY: *MISSING BOOK*
CONTINUANCE: JOSHUA
CONSUMPTION: *MISSING BOOK*
COALESCENSE: JUDGES
EXPRESSION: RUTH
HYPER-EXPRESSION: *MISSING BOOK*

PROBABILITY IS DISTINCT FROM THE PREVAILANT BELIEVED DEFINITION OF “EMINENCE”, AS EMINENCE PRESENTS ITSELF WITH A DEFINABLE ENTRY POINT. THIS IS NOT THE CASE WITH DETERMINATION OF PROBABILITY WITHIN OUR “COSMOLOGICAL” SYSTEM. THE MORE CORRECT WORD WOULD “OPUTERY”. WHICH IS EMINENCE, UNDEFINABLE TO ENTRY POINT, CORRELATED TO THE DEFINABLE, BY ITS RELATIVE POSITION, FORMATION, DIRECTION AND MOTIVATION.

edit on 16-7-2016 by EnkiEa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Lets see what sort of "Terrorism" or related lies this brings about, trying to influence the main.

P.S:

Something in the conduit, wants me to express within here: "How was the weather in Kansas State? Did you enjoy it?"

.... Keep your eyes on the news.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join