It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too funny! White Woman Walks In Black Neighborhood with Sign: "I’m Sorry Black America"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If I were black I would confront her. Why you gotta use a black marker and a big white a** board. And the writing is real nappy looking, didn't really try to represent.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I wonder why news sources continue to give attention to obvious lunatics

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Because self proclaimed "victims" need to feel good about themselves.

And some sheep do need to pay the advertising dollars, after all.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

If I were black I would confront her. Why you gotta use a black marker and a big white a** board. And the writing is real nappy looking, didn't really try to represent.

I hope like hell she gets confronted.

This is an insult to every American.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The sad part...the truly sad part...

Is that it's the people of the neighborhood she is walking through that don't realize it's an insult....

...that it's an insult to them.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Ahhhh finally, the pinnacle of white guilt. It's about dang time whites take responsibility for their privelages.

I just spoke with the local t-shirt company, and they're prepared to print 200 "sorry black America" shirts for me.

They'll be $9.93 a piece. If interested, PM me.

Together we can make ourselves the perfect target for gangs in inner cities!
After all, we deserve to die for our disgusting color.
-end sarcasm-

Sorry, I had to attempt to make light of this situation. Even though it's very ridiculous, to some it is very real. THAT is what's terrifying.

People actually think they should walk around all day, apologizing for nothing because we are told all day every day how terrible race relations are.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This recalls that time Bush won re-election and people fell all over themselves to post signs on the internet apologizing to the rest of the world for America.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

Bud.... I've seen it all before.

And yes...just like the Macharena from the 90's....the social network that is America will lapp it up....

Got one of those t-shirts for me, bro?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It is so racist for her to believe "black america" is a homogenous group that all think, act, believe and react the same way instead of the diverse individuals they actually are.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

Al Sharpton and Obama need to wear the signs apologizing to blacks in America.

imho

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

“I don’t want to continue to see Black American being oppressed, and held down and killed like animals,”

White supremacy has had far reaching problems, even today, including the unsubstantiated claim that blacks are perpetually lesser off than whites and perpetually inferior to whites. Since it is unsubstantiated, without evidence, her claims are made from her own racist feelings.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Shhhhh....

Go back to sleep...go back to sleep....go back to sleep....

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

“I don’t want to continue to see Black American being oppressed, and held down and killed like animals,”

White supremacy has had far reaching problems, even today, including the unsubstantiated claim that blacks are perpetually lesser off than whites and perpetually inferior to whites. Since it is unsubstantiated, without evidence, her claims are made from her own racist feelings.

Can I, like...marry you?

I wubu Man!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I really don't understand this guilt stuff! When I lived down in Florida, I was working 3 jobs. One full time, one evenings and one on weekends. My evening job was the EZ serve convenience store chain. My point being, my manager needed someone to work one of her stores in another area of town. No one would go. I volunteered.

True, I was blown away when I arrived to find the store had bars on the windows and I would be enclosed in a glass bubble! I was quickly instructed on different protocols, especially about when to exit my booth and when not to. Honestly, it seemed strange to me, since they even had gas pumps outside.

Fact of the matter, I actually ended up volunteering more often. Yeah, there was some crazy stuff that happened, but personally, I may have been lucky. I don't know. I never felt fear and found out later I actually was conversing with so-called gang-bangers!

Perhaps, I was a novelty. I have no clue. I may have laughed about the extra security stuff, but followed the rules as given. I can only say, all of my customers even those who had feisty fights in my parking lot, did not ever become aggressive with me.

My babbling point is that while I recognize that others seemingly live in different worlds than I do. I will not apologize. I will be friendly and respect others individually as they do me. Whether I enter into their world or they enter into mine. We all create are own realities based on perception bias....

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Why make a big deal out of this? Lol She's her own person, she can spend her time how she wants. Does what she's doing affect you in any way? If not, what's the big friggin' deal?

Looks like people who are sarcastically saying "I've been triggered" actually HAVE been triggered by what someone else does in their own free time. That's irony if I've ever seen it.
edit on 7/13/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

You rock.

Really, you do. Keep on shining.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I posted this thread because of the BS, feel good, PC rhetoric we're being given.

And to point out the sad state that alot of America is in.

Keep on throwing that "oh, by crying TRIGGER you yourself must have been triggered" crap.

It doesn't phase me with it's pseudo-intellectual/psychological stink.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No.

The real irony is taking the time and efort commenting on a thread about a topic you deemed unworthy of discussion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join