It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too funny! White Woman Walks In Black Neighborhood with Sign: "I’m Sorry Black America"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

live stream it.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

If she walks into a black neighborhood with that sort of sign on I'd say she was asking for it. There's no other possible reason to do that other than to get a negative reaction.

Pure hyperbole.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I dont know.

Maybe she doesnt really know/understand whats going on. Who knows if she has a job/career. There was no interview where she could elaborate on her thoughts.

But really, this is a non-story.

So we get to sit here and tear her down, when we know nothing about her, other than she wears a sign in support of black america...which isnt such a bad thing.

Everything, everyone is magnified, dissected, isolated for ridicule.

We are divisive, thats apparent, no matter what color the person is. If a person is perceived as "dumb from a distance" someone will surely let that person know.

Maybe we should practice restraint at times. Freedom of speech doesnt mean we have to speak negatively of someone walking down the street with a sign just because you have an opinion and feel its valid, and others are doing the same. Can it get more innocent than wearing a sign in support?

Politicians, and those working for & representing us, on our dime, they deserve our ridicule.

Leave this woman be.
edit on 2604x6726America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Freedom of speech means she has a right to wear the sign and we have a right to comment on it.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

How big of you.

So valuable

Continue on...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides
a reply to: nullafides

I'll slap a twenty on the table right now.... she ends up the victim of some form of violent crime in that neighborhood.

Any takers?

Yeah a white cop might blow her away

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: VivreLibre

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I wonder what would happen if she had the sign read "I'm glad I'm white" and walked around with that..

Comedy gold

More likely to be assaulted by other white people than by black people, though. Simply because there is always a white liberal that needs to prove to the world that they are not racist.

When I first read the OP it reminded me of diehard 3 with Bruce Willis wearing "that" sign he wore.

It's also doing the MSM job for them, which actually should not be tolerated by anyone, what the media has done, and what Obama has been doing to divide people might just be part of what led this woman to feel she had to do this. And it is pretty sad because people won't be any closer to doing anything against the MSM for how it has used the black community and everyone else who doesn't know they are being brainwashed into becoming like this, for this to happen.

The real enemy is the main stream media and the people participating with them to create this kind of social zoo we are now in.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Well put. It's obvious that our attention is being diverted to each other instead of the common enemy we all share.

Give a cat one mouse and they'll be able to catch it, give it 500 and it will become overwhelmed. This is what the media and TPTB are doing, they're giving us 500 mice.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

For the one person in here saying this is ok and not harmful you need a mental health check-up

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If she walks into a black neighborhood with that sort of sign on I'd say she was asking for it. There's no other possible reason to do that other than to get a negative reaction.

Pure hyperbole.

I truly believe that the CIA/NSA have helped to create these social outcomes and that they are the ones behind the scenes pushing/pulling the MSM strings, and that the entire thing is being very carefully crafted to nudge unwitting people into these kinds of things to assist in keeping division very strong in America so that we all as a people can not become friends (in a big enough country wide way) who care for each other in ways that could lead America away from the illusion that we need big huge government controlling everything (because of these issues).

Otherwise we might all truly get along so well that we could eliminate large powerful over reaching government, and then that gigantic money tree will die and those who play this game against us all for their own gain would lose it forever.

Just a possibility maybe.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

It's awesome that these people were willing to have photographers take pictures of them, it's almost as if they wanted a certain kind of reaction. Looks like we're falling for it.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I refuse to apologize for being born white. I refuse to apologize for things I did not do. I refuse to be ashamed of myself because I'm white. It's 2016 and a whole helluva lot of people just need to get the hell over themselves. Warhol said all would want their 15 minutes of fame.....regardless of how they obtain it.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Well put. It's obvious that our attention is being diverted to each other instead of the common enemy we all share.

Give a cat one mouse and they'll be able to catch it, give it 500 and it will become overwhelmed. This is what the media and TPTB are doing, they're giving us 500 mice.

I think also the MSM are like some group taking a mean clawed cat and finding a target and throwing that cat on them. The cat will scratch hell out of the one it was thrown on, and the victim being clawed by the cat will try to destroy the cat and forget totally WHO threw the cat on them to begin with, until there a lot of scratched up people with no cat in sight to punish for it. And the MSM and TPTB sit back admiring their evil work.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What's she sorry for? Is she stealing their pokemons and taking over their gyms?

A2D

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Her phone must be broken so she couldn't do a twitter-selfie.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Does it really matter? She's not hurting anyone so she can do as she pleases.

If I saw her walking down the street with that sign I wouldn't give any more than a second glance and I'd go about my day.

The question people are asking is "Why"?

I don't so much care that she's doing it, but I think the why is related to why Rachel Dolezal tried so hard to erase her identity as a white woman.

What exactly is it about society that would drive a person to basically feel the need to fundamentally apologize for who they are or try to erase it?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

If it'll make you feel better about yourself...

Ahem...

WTF, are you talking about?

Having said that, you're not wrong. It is a condescending "You can't take care of yourself, so I will." attitude that is all too prevalent in society today.

Her hearts in the right place, but she's going about in the wrong way. IMHO.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
I refuse to apologize for being born white. I refuse to apologize for things I did not do. I refuse to be ashamed of myself because I'm white. It's 2016 and a whole helluva lot of people just need to get the hell over themselves. Warhol said all would want their 15 minutes of fame.....regardless of how they obtain it.

And don't you find it odd that you feel compelled to state that?

Shouldn't it be obvious that you don't have to?

What is wrong in the world that despite the fact that we are supposedly the ones in power, we are also the ones who are now wearing signs apologizing for our existence, seeing individuals trying to erase their ethnicity, and feeling compelled to state that we will not apologize?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Judging by this thread.. and it's comments I can clearly see that the world has passed the point of no return and we're all spiraling downward into civil chaos, any doubt i had of that occurring has been washed away in the past few days.

here's the rub..

It's as if the "big thinkers" have found a trigger for just about everyone, and those buttons are now being pressed for everyone.. left/right - black/white - compassion/hate, anyone with a "side" now has their lines drawn and it's just about time for the big clash.. like the lead-up to a grand final only this has been in the works for many years ingrained into you by the things you follow.

This woman, did what she "thought" was right, these posters are reacting in how they feel is right.. none of you are right.. we're all just puppets now.. punch meet judy.. the show is about to begin.

Rather sad, not just this event, nor this thread.. it's everywhere.
Once you stand for something, there's 2 more waiting to tear you apart for it.

What a dangerous game this is...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Ps America.

I'm not white.

I am a Irish,Dutch,Welsh,Native American mut.

But thank you for trying to make me guilty of something.

Of course I don't have the nerve to hypenate my 'ethnicity'.

Signed one snipped off something or other.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join