It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One striking chart shows why pharma companies are fighting legal marijuana

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'm entitled to my opinion and I'll say that dope makes dopey people dopier. Seeing someone before & after the dope is like night & day. I've told my shop foreman over & over that I had better not find my employees coming to work high or leaving for lunch to get high. I can tell just by looking at someone if they are high. There's no hiding it.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
a reply to: bknapple32
Since that i got one cold per year, not even every year, it comes three days, stays three days and leaves three days.

I swear I'm not trying to call you out, but what the hell does this actually mean? Is it present for 9 days, but you only count 3? I'm very confused.

(post by DrJehovah removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If "big pharma" is so against it, why are large medical marijuana companies being traded publicly on the stock market?

Googling shows a lot of companies involved in it.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

So once Big Pharma is firmly entrenched, they'll give government the go-ahead to roll out the weed.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'm a case study.

I smoke pot every day.

I'm also no longer taking 120 mg of doctor prescribed Percocet a day for chronic pain.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Because of money.

They may be against it because it starts to cut into their narcotic profit, so they begin getting into the market for their own share (money), as has been mentioned in this thread.

If you can't stop it, then embrace and make money off of it.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Bump.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
And people drink less alcohol and use way less tobacco, or even no tobacco anymore.
That´s the other industries fighting legal cannabis.

And i personally believe that smoking cannabis or hash makes people think. At least they will take time to think.
And selfthinking people are not that good to control...
I ever have to end with that alcoholic because there is no sign for a joint...

It is true that some of the wealthiest people in the world built the very government we stand by, by the selling of opium. However, this does not make the stuff some kind of secret element we are missing out from. If someone was ill, I would try all options to get well, even if it meant taking those kinds of drugs. However, when your fit and healthy, you should be able to ''take time to think'' and free your own mind beyond needing a stimulant to do so. Its weak minded to feel the need for drugs to open your mind.

Agghhhh, the boring killjoy ramblings of a dead boring yet judgmental believer of the omni-proper, only way to live life.
"Weak minded" my ass. Its ok to say no & decline/ pass when the party is getting liberated you" half bowl & youre under the sofa soppy cabbage.!!"
I suppose you subscribe to " all those who gain emotional joy from chocolate or ice cream are simply closeted skitzo's & heathens too ??!!?"
Chillax a bit, Mon !!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
I'm entitled to my opinion and I'll say that dope makes dopey people dopier. Seeing someone before & after the dope is like night & day. I've told my shop foreman over & over that I had better not find my employees coming to work high or leaving for lunch to get high. I can tell just by looking at someone if they are high. There's no hiding it.

You sir are a bourke !! Not apologyzing because with such utter crap statements as that above, I'm merely expressing what no doubt your entire fellow worker numbers think & utter quietly regarding you, sir.
You wouldn't happen to be a failed the test policeman, by any chance ?
Curiously, what other psychic abilities do you imagine you possess & that could potentially cause 1 of " Your employees " life altering/financial/emotional/family/legal/employment effects due to your perceived all seeing metabolic & internal changes of a cellular nature ?
Apart from the ability to correctly pick your fellow workers attitude/liking of you that could be directly attributed back to your earlier god like claims to have required x ray vision etc., No No No !!!! You don't have any super powers bro. so best let it go before you inadvertantly cause a ship load of grief for a fellow worker who 'fails ' your " Look at them test"".
What utter, narcissistic crap you speak.!
Wake up !!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join