It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Hellyer drops bomb @ hearing on UFO/Aliens in Canada - Deathbed Testimonial

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The deathbed testimonial is not Hellyer's, it was someone who spoke to him

This is a truly astounding link that will not be realized immediately. Though i'd caution people to relax a bit, before immediately trying to debunk or dismiss this info, and the related article by Grant Cameron (of Presidential UFOs) please consider this is not just Hellyer's statements, this is linked to mountains of information. More importantly this is linked to mountains of information that is currently being held back by government, and will not be released under any circumstance. And this can be proven, because files & data have been catalogued and reported, but then went missing.

New Death Bed Testimonial: UFOs

I have personally been working on an overarching story, or analysis of all information that's come out in the last 60+ years on the topic. And the framework laid out in this article, is very similar.

There may have been a lot that the reporters had not heard but there was nothing new being presented that I had not heard before. That was until the former Canadian Minister of National Defense and former Deputy Prime Minister Paul Hellyer started to take questions related to his testimony.

The more important and dramatic piece of evidence presented by Hellyer was a story he told about the day he was called to listen to some death bed confession.

Paul did not provide dates for the events but he received a call from a man who said that the former head of emergency measures in Canada (let’s call him official X) was dying of ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) and that he has a story he wanted to get off his chest. He had decided that Paul Hellyer was the man he wanted to tell the story to. This is the story recounted by Hellyer

One addition[al] person in Ottawa who would know is the Chief of Emergency Measures. The reason I know is that I interviewed the previous one that the previous one who is now deceased. He went to Langley and the CIA asked him if he wanted to see one of these craft.

They flew him to Area 51 and let him go inside one. He was allowed no make notes and all these sort of things, I guess so he could be in a better position if one of these things crashed here and he was involved in trying to do something positive about it. Before he was allowed to go he had to sign an oath of secrecy and not tell anyone, and he didn’t in his life tell anyone including his wife. An Air Force buddy phoned me and told me he was dying of Lou Gehrig’s disease, and at that point he thought he should tell someone. I made an appointment with him and my buddy phoned me up and told me “You better get in touch with him right away because he is right on the edge.”

I phoned him and he gave me a full report of what he saw and the whole idea of the inside of the craft, and this sort of thing, along with the fact that he had been briefed. He felt that he could now tell, and I would be a good one to tell.[1]

Link to Article

----

People might say, "yeah yeah, crazy former Canadian Defense Minister, blah blah, he keeps talking about UFOs, but he didn't even see one, who cares?" -or something to the equivalent. We get a lot of negativity like that injected into this debate. (I myself am guilty)

Remember before Area 51 was made public. Remember how many whistleblowers or random stories and accounts we had to suggest it was a reality and even when it was publicly referred to and known about no one would admit it. It wasn't until years after it being 'public knowledge' was it even finally addressed officially or by someone official.

Back to the article:

Cameron cites the Wilbert Smith case, which is eerily similar to the deathbed confessional Hellyer gave. It's not the same case. Wilbert Smith headed up the Canadian UFO investigation, and the Hellyer deathbed confessional comes from a former head of emergency preparedness.

Wilbert Smith, who headed the official Canadian government program into flying saucers also made death bed confession to his son James related to what he was shown. According to what James told me, just before he died, Smith confirmed that American officials had shown him the bodies and a flying saucer at a base outside of Washington, D.C.

Why is this important?

Cameron cites the fact that his investigations have discovered that the President and others are not fully briefed, and instead it's kept on a need-to-know basis. This deathbed confession supports that, and other conclusions:

The revelation by Hellyer that the top emergency management officer in Canada was read-in to the reality of ETs and the fact the United States government has knowledge, would clearly indicate that the US president is fully aware and in control of the UFO mystery. It would be completely nonsensical to propose that foreign officials have knowledge but that US officials don't.

The Hellyer story indicates that emergency management officials are in the need-to-know of the UFO subject, and this makes total sens

To me, it supports much more though. It's very similar to the very account Wilbert Smith gave: Here is an overview of Wilbert Smith's story and all of this comes from classified documents, and other deathbed confessionals mind you:

The saucers existed

The substance of Scully's book was correct

The matter was the most highly classified subject in the U.S. government, ranking even higher than the H-bomb

It was considered of tremendous significance by the government

A small group headed by Dr. Vannevar Bush was looking into the "modus operandi" of the saucers

Other aspects of the saucers were being investigated, including possible "mental phenomena" [3]

To me, the most important part about Wilbert Smith's revelations comes from the fact that he corroborated in part, the Majestic 12 documents. Not only that, but Wilbert's account plus this new deathbed testimonial somewhat confirm the way the US operated when they brought someone into the fold, no matter how deep or superficial. They bring them down, open the subject to them, hoping to get new insights into the materials or technology on hand.

Keep in mind, this is also corroborated in an account which has nothing to do with Aliens & UFOs, Mike Frost, a whistleblower who documented the very small CSE Canadian spy apparatus, and the formation of CSIS, gives a startlingly similar account in his tell-all book called SPYWORLD which documents the US's need, back in 1960s, for the Canadian's to spy for them on Russia, and later the UK.

At the time, the CSE was a tiny, few-man operation. They flew him down to spy headquarters in the US, into a bunker, with biometrics and other technologies that wouldn't be invented for 20 years.

edit on 13-7-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This is where Grant Cameron and I diverge however. He goes on to form links between Canadian Emergency Management and the parallels to the US equivalent, FEMA. He's got some major points here as well, and Ill continue a short summary.

If anyone is not familiar with Grant Cameron, he's the one behind Presidential UFO and he's been tracking all information related to UFOs/Aliens & the Whitehouse.

If anyone isn't familiar, Carter involvement in UFOs and also the Clinton involvement in UFOs are must reads.

If you haven't read the Rockefeller briefing document, you also need to read this.

I bring this up because Cameron continues on with the Kecksberg incident and the disappearance of files which was very similar to:

This was very similar to Clinton Library archivists telling me that they cannot find the 991 pages of Rockefeller Initiative documents that I received in 2001 direct from the office of the Science Adviser to the President’s office inside the White House during the administration.

Consider it was the Rockefeller Initiative that was trying to unmask the UFO/Alien underbelly during Clinton's reign as POTUS. Makes you question just why so many attacks and former investigations were made into Clinton, and if they were possibly related.

But I digress. Cameron links the similarities between Canada's emergency management head, and FEMA. And points out a strong argument that they would be in the 'need to know.'

John Podesta (you know, Hillary's right hand man, the former Chief of Staff, UFO/Alien disclosure enthusiast tried to help get Kecksberg disclosed:

In 2003, Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairperson, John Podesta, helped reporter Leslie Kean to file a

John Podesta
Freedom of Information Act Request for documents related to the December 9, 1965 crash of a UFO at Kecksburg, Pennsylvania. In 2005, a lawsuit was filed to force NASA to produce all the documents from the crash which they were reported to have been a key player in the recovery and investigation.

But by the time anyone got there, the documents were gone. Cameron points out they were likely barking up the wrong tree. Pushing on the wrong agency. It's obvious UFO/Alien files go somewhere else. And he makes an argument for where that might be....

The lawsuit led to the same circular game that every UFO research has experienced related to trying to recover government UFO documents. Steve McConnell, NASA's public liaison officer, admitted two boxes of documents from the time of the Kecksburg incident were missing.

In 2007, the judge summed up the three-year court battle to get a proper reply by NASA to the FOIA. He stated that the previous NASA searches had been, “ball of yarn" that never evaded a proper response to the request. He added, "I can sense the plaintiff's frustration because I'm frustrated.”

The death bed confession by the head of emergency management in Canada hints at a series of important possibilities.

The first is that the Podesta FOIA may have failed because the request was targeted at the wrong agency. The key documents related to NASA’s involvement in the Kecksburg crash may have been removed from NASA's control as far back as days after the crash. It would be a similar situation to when the Government Accounting Office investigated the 1947 Roswell UFO crash only to find that all the records from the Roswell Army Air Base from the time period in question were missing.

Eventually this ends up back to the Aviary. And I think once anyone from them is involved, you have to question whether or not the information is real or calculated disinfo. It really says nothing about each member, it says more likely on the fact that the Aviary, Bill Moore, and others were too close to the truth, they were likely targeted, just like how Friedman was likely targeted back during the initial MJ12 document exposure. In fact, with the corroborating evidence with Wilbert Smith, and this new deathbed confessional, and the supporting information by an entirely unrelated Mike Frost, I'd say it's a very likely scenario.

The old lies do not stand up anymore and it seems a very clear picture is painted if one goes back over the evidence. If it's merely all just Cold War lies, why on god's earth is it not declassified? Ask yourselves this. The claim that all of this is just some cover for something else, is impossible.

The information is out there, the only thing that needs to be done now, disclosure needs to be demanded.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I'm fetching some snacks and settling in for the night......this is going to be good.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I just read this and the links. Answers a lot. I finally have a word for the government within the government, COG. Fitting name. I knew it was there.

I read your thread from April and most of the links. That thread explains a lot.

After I nap I will come back to see if there is more.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

This is a year old and nor is it the first time claims have been made regarding the procurement of alien tech

The sightings and hearsay are one thing but as a former U.K. Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Air once said:

"What am I to say? I know it wasn't a balloon, but until I've got a saucer on the ground in Hyde Park and can charge the public sixpence a go to enter, it must be balloons, otherwise the `government would fall and I'd lose my job."
edit on -180002016-07-13T08:41:53-05:000000005331201653072016Wed, 13 Jul 2016 08:41:53 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

i just skimmed through the thread and link. Did I get this correctly...the deathbed confession is...undocumented... ? meaning...Hellyer has no proof of it ever happening...just his word ?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This is supposed to be the full uncut tape of the hearing.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Yes. I also saw/heard the Canadian official awhile back. I believe the Canadians tried to write it off that he was a bit looney.

Now, the question is why don't we know the truth-what is the government afraid of?

Apparently, NASA shut down their live feed on the 9th because a UFO was entering our atmosphere?

Does anyone know anything about that or can point to me where on ATS it was discussed? Thank you.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

This is a year old and nor is it the first time claims have been made regarding the procurement of alien tech

Monday, July 11, 2016 is a year ago? No. Respectfully I'd like to correct the assumption as I knew it was going to be made. Surely you've heard about the recent public hearing in Canada, something entire new that had Canadian press from either end of the country show up to hear about a push for disclosure.

If it's old information that's fine but I need a link or a source to agree.

On Saturday June 25, 2016 a major story was revealed at the Alien Cosmic Expo’s – “A Hearing on ET Disclosure,” in Brantford, Ontario. As you will see, if you read this whole article, it may just point to the operations center of the UFO cover-up

Alien Cosmic Expo - Hearing on ET Disclosure

This recent hearing, or expo had a bunch of news stories that spun out of it. And a bunch of attacks on the information.

Like the NORAD files made public, which document that the USAF intercepts 75 UFOs every year and catalogues many more

In a move described as a “bold step towards disclosure,” Victor Viggiani, a Canadian disclosure advocate, made public on Saturday secret UFO files from the Runic Archives of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD).

“I have here in front of me eleven documents,” he said in a video from Earth Mystery News. “I call them the RUNIC Files and they are directly from NORAD indicating that over the last five years an average of 1,800 ‘tracks of interest’ with 75 intercepts. This is directly from the commander of NORAD.”

Some people will recognize some of the documents in the batch. They've been previously disclosed in FOIA requests. Im not sure if its because VV got them himself for the first time, or because there were a couple docs in that dump which did not have declassified markings on them, detractors take the following statement and attack VV because they claim this is all old info:

Referring to a section of the document that stated that “Any distribution of this kind of information threatens National Security in addition to being a violation of the Espionage Act of the United States,” Viggiani said, “I am hereby releasing it to you and I dare the US Government to charge me.”

Im not sure if it was just a quip or jest he was making while reading a document that stated that, or if it was the totality of the information or what, but attacking him here makes no sense. It's focusing on the wrong part. It's distracting people.

Detractors took this opportunity to attack him on this point and claim its all information that's been well known and trotted through in the past.

The problem (with that notion) is I found that a couple of the docs I could not find elsewhere, and it was the fact that all of the docs together explain that NORAD is tracking and intercepting UFOs. Which is contradictory to other claims made by the USAF & other agencies in the past. This might not be new entirely, but the way its composed is a strong argument showing the cover-up, and really that's the point. Which gets lost in the noise.

All of this stuff was disclosed at this latest hearing in Canada which happened just a couple weeks ago. Yes some of the information is old, but some of it is new, or it's a new look, or new interpretation of information. Regardless, it's a positive thing if major media is talking about it because it's been suppressed for 50+ years now.

It was new to Grant Cameron, and it was new to me. Unless it was disseminated elsewhere, though I'm unaware of it (referencing exactly who it was that spoke to Hellyer). If it was, that's absolutely fine, I just ask that you link the source with dates documented so there isn't any confusion. People often try to discredit or dismiss Hellyer because he has not had any personal or direct involvement with the issue.

The reality is even if someone did have personal involvement, they obviously can't say. How many times are we going to hear someone nearing the end of their life say "LOOK, THIS IS REAL, WAKE UP."

People discredit them by saying "well, they didn't provide any real evidence." or "they don't have proof.", no, of course not, not if it's the highest classified subject even higher than nuclear weapons. How would they? If they do have it, it also means they are violating the strictest security laws in the world. Though it has happened, but these people are quickly "debunked". Not rationally. Not reasonably.

Read the rebuttal to Phillip Corso's disclosure. as it suddenly makes a lot more sense. Ignoring it or writing it off entirely does not make sense. Not when there is so much in way of official documents to support much of what he was saying. Most of the discrepancies can be attributed to old age, and a writer that skewed his own notes (the basis of the book.) I was motivated to re-examine his account after Tom Delonge stated "the notes, not the book" when asked about legitimate works out there documenting what happened.

The bottom line though is people do come out and disclose. Their careers and names are run through the mud, or a flood of disinformation gets dropped at the same time, and no one can make sense of anything or figure it out. Or, people ask you read between the lines. "I am very certain this needs to be looked at" or "this requires disclosure on current evidence that is being held back" whatever it is. It's because many of these people know or have witnessed proofs that eliminate the question.

This can all be ascertained by examining the total histories and entire body of information. If there was nothing to it, no Aliens, no UFOs, there would not be the level of secrecy that exists. It doesn't make sense. The only thing that makes sense is the reality. The excuse it was to cover up the Cold War doesn't fly either, because when the Cold War ENDED, the disinformation and high level classification continued on.

The sightings and hearsay

Deathbed confessions are given weight in the court of law. But there is plenty more than 'sightings and hearsay' supporting the Alien/UFO reality. In fact, if it was argued in the court of law, it would've been proved a reality many times over. If the case had to be tried 13 jurors at a time, until the entire country had viewed the case, we'd be living in a world of believers. People are sent to life in prison on less evidence, they are executed on less evidence.

Let that sink in for a moment.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Apologies if i am incorrect, but I've heard all this before repeatedly many times, and no matter how many death bed confessions or whatever other verbal claims there is, it doesn't mean anything until there is proof for everyone to see.

The government officials of any country who are aware of the true nature of UFO's know this as does anyone with half a brain. The notion of any kind of disclosure is a dream I'm afraid.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

i just skimmed through the thread and link. Did I get this correctly...the deathbed confession is...undocumented... ? meaning...Hellyer has no proof of it ever happening...just his word ?

It is a dying declaration:

In the law of evidence, the dying declaration is testimony that would normally be barred as hearsay but may in common law nonetheless be admitted as evidence in Criminal law trials because it constituted the last words of a dying person. The rationale, accurate or not, is that someone who is dying or believes death to be imminent would have less incentive to fabricate testimony, and as such, the hearsay statement carries with it some reliability.

And no, it's not as you describe. Because as above, this is suitable evidence in the court of law, if an actual serious hearing or legal case was held on the UFO/Alien reality, we'd be living in a world that recognizes the reality. If it was not manipulated and controlled, by a minority of media corporations that own global media, which gave up all autonomy related to the subject back in the 50s, by the CIA & military industrial complex, the subject of course would not be regarded as it is today.

Evidence of the infiltration of media - Terry Hansen - Conference

If anyone hasn't watched the above video, I recommend it. As well the book, The Missing Times, by Terry Hansen.

In any case, there is supporting information to the deathbed testimonial given to Hellyer. That is Project Magnet, involving Wilbert Smith, and the subsequent deathbed testimony of himself, and his son in later years.

Here is the reality that was described in declassified documents by Wilbert Smith:

UFOs are real.

The US intercepted and contained a crashed saucer.

The entire matter is considered by US authorities to be of tremendous significance (and also the highest classification.)

The project into discovering their secrets is being led by Vannever Bush.

The reason this is so significant is because it corroborates what Hellyer is saying, it also corroborates the MJ12 documents. And once that becomes a reality, so do so many other claims and bread crumbs that have been left behind in the last 60+ years of secrecy. Yes there is plenty of disinformation out there, but the core story, the main story, is very easily discerned.

This is the time that disclosure needs to be demanded by people. The information exists. It's being held back. If the subject would've been allowed to progress naturally, we'd already have had scientific inquiry into it, and there's already be prevailing theories. Actually, there'd already be confirmation. Since the government is obviously sitting on the information people have been asking for, for almost a century now.

The smoking gun is everywhere. It's been covered up, there is proof of a cover up, it's time to start asking for answers.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Apologies if i am incorrect, but I've heard all this before repeatedly many times, and no matter how many death bed confessions or whatever other verbal claims there is, it doesn't mean anything until there is proof for everyone to see.

False.

In the law of evidence, the dying declaration is testimony that would normally be barred as hearsay but may in common law nonetheless be admitted as evidence in Criminal law trials because it constituted the last words of a dying person.

Why has there been no proper inquiries? Why has there been no legal movement on this issue? Of course is there were I am sure it would be a sham anyway. But the reality is the biggest and most pressing concern for the human race in all of our recorded history and its being ignored.

Dying declarations are enough to put you in jail, so they are certainly enough to demand some answers from our government.

The government officials of any country who are aware of the true nature of UFO's know this as does anyone with half a brain. The notion of any kind of disclosure is a dream I'm afraid.

That is a defeatist attitude and certainly not one that is going to get anything done. Think about this, the reality is out there. It's buried in hidden documents that have been kept from the people.

The Information is all here - sort of*

*This was very similar to Clinton Library archivists telling me that they cannot find the 991 pages of Rockefeller Initiative documents that I received in 2001 direct from the office of the Science Adviser to the President’s office inside the White House during the administration.

The information is there, people just need to recognize it and demand some answers. There is obviously a push from the inside, back and forth, for there to be some kind of disclosure.

In recent years there have been hundreds of people coming forward, whether on their deathbeds or just tired of the lies. Yes, there has also been countless efforts of disinformation. It's time to demand the lies stop and get the real story though.

Pretending it's never going to be answered does nothing to help make that a reality. They are sitting on the answers. Consider what kind of shift we are talking about once the common populace gets a positive confirmation. This is where cognitive dissonance sets in. This is where debunking and discrediting sets in. When the ET reality is realized, suddenly people will have to go back over history and reinterpret years of commonly believed histories. And possibly greater. This may lead to a reinterpretation of thousands of years of human history, depending on the extent of the cover-up (which so far is strikingly deep).

All we need is confirmation of a single case, one single incident. Out of the thousands, upon thousands, of the millions of pages of documents, of the occurrences that date back to the 1800s, to before that, to the 1500s, to possibly much earlier than that.

No false explanation given has every been satisfactory. The Cold War is over. Nothing changed. The historical accounts started earlier than Hollywood (not a leak from pop-culture) from the wave of UFOs from 1860-1930 to the wave of UFOs in France 1500s and 1600s, to many other incidents throughout history.

It's time to get the truth.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The ove-riding question must be WHY? Why would the US inteligence agencies show foriegn nationals (friendly or not, diplomats or not) their top most secret evidence? To what ends?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well, you pretty much answered your own question in your first post - Hellyer is crazy and he has never witnessed aliens for himself. He's just another one of those retellers who believes what they're told if it comes from an authority "in the know". I mean, he believed it when someone told him a tall blonde man was an alien...

Why anyone would trust someone from the government is beyond me.

Does it not remind you of that Area 51 scientist who released deathbed photos of aliens he received confidentially, sworn to secrecy, that turned out to be a dummy? I really wish people would not put so much hope in deathbed confessions and whatnot. Sure he believes it himself, but that doesn't effect its truthfulness, or lack thereof.

I should also address the Rockefeller briefing. One must ask why founders of the CFR, Trilateral Commission, Bilderburgs, and UN would spend so much effort convincing scientists and politicians that aliens exist. "You play nice, we'll tell you more" is my bet. Funny how they chose Clinton. Is everyone against it now..?

edit on 13-7-2016 by SargonThrall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Paul Hellyer has gotten things mixed up before, like Charles Hall's fiction for fact, and his nurses for nuns.

Another issue: The article by Grant Cameron repeats a quote dear to UFO Disclosure & conspiracy advocates like Paul Hellyer.
President Bill Clinton: "Sarah, there’s a government inside the government and I don’t control it.”
No source is given, but an old entry at Cameron's Presidential UFO site cites: "Steven Greer on radio show Coast to Coast." presidentialufo.com...

Maybe the proper attribution should read, "Steven Greer said that Sarah McClendon said that Bill Clinton said..."
Elsewhere, Greer recalls the exchange a bit differently, with Clinton saying: “Sarah, they won’t tell me anything about it, so how can we disclose it?” www.siriusdisclosure.com...

Who can we trust here? Seems like hearsay, not a verified quote.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

That's good enough for me!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Just stumbled on this. Will read all the links. Can't wait

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
He was allowed no make notes

The bad grammar discredits everything for me...He also never gives a description of the craft when the whole point of the story is the deathbed confession of the craft.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

People are sent to life in prison on less evidence, they are executed on less evidence.

then the justice system sucks.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
This is where Grant Cameron and I diverge however. He goes on to form links between Canadian Emergency Management and the parallels to the US equivalent, FEMA. He's got some major points here as well, and Ill continue a short summary.

If anyone is not familiar with Grant Cameron, he's the one behind Presidential UFO and he's been tracking all information related to UFOs/Aliens & the Whitehouse.

If anyone isn't familiar, Carter involvement in UFOs and also the Clinton involvement in UFOs are must reads.

If you haven't read the Rockefeller briefing document, you also need to read this.

I bring this up because Cameron continues on with the Kecksberg incident and the disappearance of files which was very similar to:

This was very similar to Clinton Library archivists telling me that they cannot find the 991 pages of Rockefeller Initiative documents that I received in 2001 direct from the office of the Science Adviser to the President’s office inside the White House during the administration.

Consider it was the Rockefeller Initiative that was trying to unmask the UFO/Alien underbelly during Clinton's reign as POTUS. Makes you question just why so many attacks and former investigations were made into Clinton, and if they were possibly related.

But I digress. Cameron links the similarities between Canada's emergency management head, and FEMA. And points out a strong argument that they would be in the 'need to know.'

John Podesta (you know, Hillary's right hand man, the former Chief of Staff, UFO/Alien disclosure enthusiast tried to help get Kecksberg disclosed:

In 2003, Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairperson, John Podesta, helped reporter Leslie Kean to file a

John Podesta
Freedom of Information Act Request for documents related to the December 9, 1965 crash of a UFO at Kecksburg, Pennsylvania. In 2005, a lawsuit was filed to force NASA to produce all the documents from the crash which they were reported to have been a key player in the recovery and investigation.

But by the time anyone got there, the documents were gone. Cameron points out they were likely barking up the wrong tree. Pushing on the wrong agency. It's obvious UFO/Alien files go somewhere else. And he makes an argument for where that might be....

The lawsuit led to the same circular game that every UFO research has experienced related to trying to recover government UFO documents. Steve McConnell, NASA's public liaison officer, admitted two boxes of documents from the time of the Kecksburg incident were missing.

In 2007, the judge summed up the three-year court battle to get a proper reply by NASA to the FOIA. He stated that the previous NASA searches had been, “ball of yarn" that never evaded a proper response to the request. He added, "I can sense the plaintiff's frustration because I'm frustrated.”

The death bed confession by the head of emergency management in Canada hints at a series of important possibilities.

The first is that the Podesta FOIA may have failed because the request was targeted at the wrong agency. The key documents related to NASA’s involvement in the Kecksburg crash may have been removed from NASA's control as far back as days after the crash. It would be a similar situation to when the Government Accounting Office investigated the 1947 Roswell UFO crash only to find that all the records from the Roswell Army Air Base from the time period in question were missing.

Eventually this ends up back to the Aviary. And I think once anyone from them is involved, you have to question whether or not the information is real or calculated disinfo. It really says nothing about each member, it says more likely on the fact that the Aviary, Bill Moore, and others were too close to the truth, they were likely targeted, just like how Friedman was likely targeted back during the initial MJ12 document exposure. In fact, with the corroborating evidence with Wilbert Smith, and this new deathbed confessional, and the supporting information by an entirely unrelated Mike Frost, I'd say it's a very likely scenario.

The old lies do not stand up anymore and it seems a very clear picture is painted if one goes back over the evidence. If it's merely all just Cold War lies, why on god's earth is it not declassified? Ask yourselves this. The claim that all of this is just some cover for something else, is impossible.

The information is out there, the only thing that needs to be done now, disclosure needs to be demanded.

Keep up the good work...and I might add....FORGET ABOUT ANY BLOODY AMNESTY.....millions have died already....NEVER EVER ALLOW AMNESTY for those responsible for hiding and suppressing knowledge from Humanity putting humanity behind the 8=ball and handicapping us all during the final years before the Earth Changes.....we are 1/2 way over the wall and have breached the Gates.....no amnesty available.

How many people have been murdered in cold blood by their own brothers and sisters in the mis-placed name of so-called National Security?....We want NUMBERS AND NAMES AND PAPERWORK....we have our own numbers and names and paperwork....this is no "deal".....no one is getting amnesty,ever,but there are degrees of guilt and those who are impactfull and come forth EARLY ENOUGH IN THE PROCESS.......will be given accountance if they provide true and accurate NAMES AND NUMBERS OF PEOPLE MURDERED IN STATE SANCTIONED CIVILIAN DOMESTIC EXECUTIONS.

You want out....you want mercy....you had BETTER BE A FRINGE PLAYER WHO CAN SHOW CAUSALITY...TRUE HONEST CAUSALITY.......you show compliant collusional profit and things go south quickly.So dont be one of those who went long for the ride and then had second thoughts....be one who honestly fought it all the way but was forced to comply.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join