It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Hellyer drops bomb @ hearing on UFO/Aliens in Canada - Deathbed Testimonial

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

Well, you pretty much answered your own question in your first post - Hellyer is crazy and he has never witnessed aliens for himself. He's just another one of those retellers who believes what they're told if it comes from an authority "in the know". I mean, he believed it when someone told him a tall blonde man was an alien...

No. This is incorrect. If I worked with you in the highest levels of government and your position allowed you access to the kinds of programs that would be operating a clandestine UFO research project, you giving a deathbed testimonial is not merely a 'retelling' and as mentioned it's enough to be used in the court of law. So sorry. No.

You also ignore that anything he or anyone else personally knows, that they are liable by secrets laws, so this is a very flawed and pointless means of debunking. If someone cannot give personal information, it may very well be because they cannot legally give personal information or there are other consequences. However, if someone else broke their oath, or broke secrecy just before dying, it's another thing entirely for someone to relay that information.

You might want to set up some kind of mental health system for government officials, many trusted ones who apparently all went crazy in their later years.

Does it not remind you of that Area 51 scientist who released deathbed photos of aliens he received confidentially, sworn to secrecy, that turned out to be a dummy?

NOPE. No it doesn't! And do you know why? Because this/that is disinformation. I remember Boyd Bushman well. Instead of just looking for the quickest debunk site I actually looked into the case, did you?

Here's a summary written in another forum, very similar to what I found as well.

If you checked Bushman' FBI file, you'd know he was likely not in projects that allowed Alien/artifact/ship clearance. Though its not impossible. If he did, it would've been compartmentalized.

In fact, he wanted to get into that stuff but although he's a "senior scientist" he earned that position by simply being around long enough. He never had any higher learning more than an MBA.

It's very possible his enthusiasm was spurred by talking to people in the industry. I have no idea. The fact that a "friend" gave him a picture, which you subsequently "debunked" doesn't strike you as odd? Do you not think if information was going to leak, the first thing they'd do is approach someone week-willed like that (his FBI file reads of himself getting caught up in a european scheme which they suspected was a scam, in reality it was him talking about anti-gravity with someone who claims to be _______________ (redacted in FBI report, U2U for more info)

So... The establishment pulled his clearances and told him to beat it. He was working on multiple technologies which could've been derived from alien craft or useful for such, but from his FBI file it doesn't appear he was ever considered for such assignments or even considered 'safe' enough, for getting such information (gee, I wonder why?)

No, if anything, Boyd Bushman supports the grand cover up theory. They knew he was going to leak, they fed him bull#. He worked his way up as an "idea man" but never really had the brains to run one of the super secret SAPs.

EVERYTHING, in his file, confirms or supports the common theme, or 'core story' (*chuckle).

And no Hellyer is not in the same category. Im sure they could find some random idiot to give him pictures. But didn't he blow off Greer because he smelt the disinfo stink covering him? Maybe not. Either way the old man has info that can be corroborated. Huge difference. Go look up the emergency management services director in Canada, who died of Lou Gherigs disease.

That person would be on a 'need-to-know'. Remember Canada has it's own "Roswell" incidents. Take your pseudo-debunking somewhere else by the way, if that's your sole intent:

… one who practices the method of suspended judgment, engages in rational and dispassionate reasoning as exemplified by the scientific method, shows willingness to consider alternative explanations without prejudice based on prior beliefs, and who seeks out evidence and carefully scrutinizes its validity

edit on 14-7-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho
...okay, I think you're beginning to go off the deep end now. I sincerely do not mean this as an insult, but you've had a lot of paranoid posts recently. One I even agreed with, but I think you're investing entirely too much into certain things...

Yes, I'm afraid, I am right, Hellyer did not ever personally witness any evidence of aliens, by his own admission. So he is by definition a reteller. He had a position of power long ago and has been used as a pawn since then. Lots of individuals find themselves in such straits. You make the excuse that perhaps he "cannot legally give personal information" -

Then what's the point of a deathbed confessional?!

edit on 14-7-2016 by SargonThrall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

As far as I know , I'm not dying ,
and I've never signed a secrecy deal.
I worked for the U.S guvmint during the
Clinton era and was never refused access
to anything secret . ... so here goes .

Yes ET exists , at least 4 races that I met
personally .
2 could speak , 2 could not.
3 of these were humanoid, 1 of those 3 , you
could pass by in the street , and be unaware.
They get around in cloaked ships up to 5km.
across , and were NOT hostile .

Bill knows a lot more than he'll ever say ,
but he's right , the shadow gubbermint
runs the show.

Just saying ...

edit on 14-7-2016 by radarloveguy because: redactomundo

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Also says he had to sign a confidentiality agreement? How would that work? The US has no jurisdiction to enforce that in Canada. If this guy broke said agreement would US try to extradite him? Under international law? What law, agreement would they state he was in violation of? Talking about recovered alien tech the US just told him about, and only him, just in case one crashed in Canada some where.

I want to believe too but seems to be holes in this one.

a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Did you read all of the OP? I thought I put it in there. This is corroborated by Mike Frost's tell all book - SPYWORLD. This is actually the book that introduced me into conspiracy theory. It was on a bench somewhere or something. I can't even remember where or how I got it. On top of that it was some boring story about a Canadian spy, I think at the time a John Candy movie came out, Canadian Bacon, and it reminded me of that.

It was talking about a group of 6 people or something making up the entirety of Canada's SIGINT, and they were driving around with equipment that weighed down a car, to where it could barely drive (circa 1960s)

But here's the problem. US cannot spy on Russia or UK from their embassy's. They aren't in the right place. Canadians' are. What do they do? They fly Mike Frost down to NSA headquarters, and he reports them having biometrics in the 1980s and prior to that, 20-30 years before they'd become a normal product, or normal for even high end security.

So in fact, this totally unrelated case, which outlines the history, the formation of CSIS (Canada's major spy agency) and the 5 eyes spying program, and the evolution of CSE, all regular information, it all seems to corroborate the type of behaviour and actions.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

Just saying ... disinfo is just that

No, because disinfo targets certain individuals over time. We aren't idiots. People assume everyone is new to the game. Some people aren't.

Doty = disinfo. Doty touches anything = disinfo.

Does that mean anything related to him is disinfo? no... certainly some truths might be mixed in. So let's take the MJ12 docs for instance. Two sets of docs came out. The most likely disinfo scenario in that case, is knowing one could or would be leaked, they needed to get ahead of it and leak additional batches.

Whether or not both are real, or only one side is real, that's up to compare to corroborating information. I will say, I think at least one set of them are legit. Stanton Friedman has changed his position on them as well.

Disinformation is very specific. Like Boyd Bushman (as someone kindly pointed out), claiming because he showed a picture of a plastic toy, everything he says is bunk. Who gave him the picture? Why'd he feel the need to disseminate it?

All of these are questions that need to be asked in the disinfo and debunking game.

A perfect example is the [Phillip Corso rebuttal](www.bibliotecapleyades.net...)

This is a case I totally dismissed after reading debunking pages on it. But that's not really debunking, that's pseudo-debunking. People write off the entire account because of very minor inconsistencies or mistake made, which are not earth shattering.

… one who practices the method of suspended judgment, engages in rational and dispassionate reasoning as exemplified by the scientific method, shows willingness to consider alternative explanations without prejudice based on prior beliefs, and who seeks out evidence and carefully scrutinizes its validity

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

..okay, I think you're beginning to go off the deep end now. I sincerely do not mean this as an insult, but you've had a lot of paranoid posts recently.

Ad hominem attack.

One I even agreed with, but I think you're investing entirely too much into certain things...

I don't agree with you so Im wrong.

Yes, I'm afraid, I am right, Hellyer did not ever personally witness any evidence of aliens, by his own admission. So he is by definition a reteller.

One doesn't need to witness aliens to realize aliens. Have you ever seen a globe earth? It's ironic, because I accidentally clicked on a "Flat Earth" video on Youtube, and it was simply some guy offering a rational debate on why a Flat Earth is not reality, to a call in. And this guy is some kind of anarchist, Im not promoting his entire belief system or anything like that. But I credit him, because someone called in and literally said "I believe in a Flat Earth" and this guy had the patience to argue in a logical discussion. I was very impressed by his ability to remain neutral.

For some reason this neutrality has been lost in the UFO/Alien debate.

Flate Earthers: "We don't believe in things we can't verify for ourselves"

He had a position of power long ago and has been used as a pawn since then.

Okay. And your opinion and evidence for this is? Just a single sentence...

Here's the rub. Ill explain why I went "all crazy" and "paranoid". I was a serious debunker for 15+ years. Problem with this is I wasn't debunking. I was pseudo-debunking. Or maybe just call it debunking and call it a bad word.

There is a cognitive dissonance in the world, and definitely in this topic. I really didn't see it before. I was suffering from it. I realized after getting into a new field. I starting working on court investigations. I started combing over thousands of pages of documents looking for single 'admissions' or words, or phrases. I was looking for links that are just so perplexing or distant, unless someone is versed hundreds of hours or longer, the find and the information would just mean absolutely nothing.

It was then, watching court cases open and close. Evolve. Be decided. etc, where I just sat in wonder. There is a question inherent to the Alien/UFO question and it hasn't been answered. In fact, it's not even allowed to be asked.

If it were posed in court, the proof available would argue and win, that we are not alone.

If it were a scientific field that wasn't subverted or disrupted, than we'd have various prevailing theories, 'the visitation theory', the 'time traveller theory', the 'god came back theory' and we would adjust these as evidence comes in.

But there's none of that. It doesn't make sense. It's very obvious why...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
When persons says a death bed confession is admissible in a court of law, it's not treated as hearsay as it would be under other circumstances. It's just an admissible testimony with a loophole around talking an oath to tell the truth. If the testimony is not backed by physical proof or collaboration, it's only one person's narrative.

Yes but in this case its backed by the person's position in emergency management. That's the whole point of the thread. Canada had it's own UFO incidents over the years.

Shag Harbour - Canada's Roswell

The Michalek @ Falcon Lake Incident

So the real evolution in this thread (if people had their heads firmly planted on top of their heads, it would be to confirm these facts. You know, look for the person who he is speaking about, (You know what position they held, you know they had ALS), and then go back and check all the documents which would support such a statement.

Gee whiz.

Also, with the same information Cameron discerned that there might be a treasure trove of data residing somewhere in FEMA, given they might be part of the 'need-to-know' chain, when considering all the other facts.

The next step is pursuing that hypothesis.

If you guys debunk stuff without even considering it what ignoring are you trying to "deny" and what truths are you actually after? Because those same ones could be found in the mirror.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cenny
a reply to: CoffeeInMyHand

The reason that there is no disclosure is because it is Earth-Shattering. Mind boggling run and hide in fear, denial and sheer terror should the truth be known.

My search lately simply points to truths. Disclosure will uncover a number of truths and for that to happen a lot of people have to die off. There is a cognitive dissonance in the world (you wont hear me stop talking about it), people are busy staring at celeb ass, or pokemon go, or whatever the latest crazy is, while ignoring the most important things that affect the very nature of our reality.

To disclose also means to prove a number of past conspiracies a reality. This will cause further cognitive dissonance. Depending on how old the 'truths' date back (religious truths-or deceptions) it may be information that people are just not equipped to deal with.

We are talking about having to re-examine almost all modern history.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: klassless

Hearsay, "ET Disclosure", Leslie Kean, John Podesta, visit to be shown a craft, Kecksburg, Roswell, come on! Doesn't anyone smell the same smell as when a Great Dane takes a dump and you're downind? Old news in a new dress only changes the appearance, not the wearer.

Are you that blind? (not an attack). Dude, Kecksberg IS where its at. There are files on Kecksberg which had been officially claimed to be around, but unavailable as disclosure. Many more examples of this.[e.g. proof of a cover up]

Podesta, yeah, because he was part of [Rockefeller Initiative](www....(nolink)/wp-content/uploads/Rockefeller-Briefing-Document.pdf)

If you haven't looked over every single case in that document, and questioned it, and asked, "where are the files" (Because most are highly classified or just disappeared) than you aren't serious about your original statement.

It's only "old" if you are familiar with it being 'new'. The reality is the truth is already out there, it lies in the confiscated and hidden documents. Its time people demand to see them.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

Just saying ... disinfo is just that

"No, because disinfo targets certain individuals over time.
We aren't idiots. People assume everyone is new to the game. Some people aren't."

I was referring to some of the other posters here .
... have edited that out now

edit on 14-7-2016 by radarloveguy because: xxx

edit on 14-7-2016 by radarloveguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2016 by radarloveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

They wouldn't.

Undocumented death bed "confessions" don't exactly make for ironclad proof, regardless of common law practices.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I think the disinfo or at least the obvious disinfo is easily recognized by patterns or long term artists. Like Doty, Leer, the Camelot Project. Sometimes they target specific individuals, or they are a movement, Greer. I wouldn't be surprised these people jumped in as soon as they could to each involvement to blur the lines as needed.

I don't see Hellyer on the same track. He got sideswiped by a couple people early on but has moved away from them. I think he's just an honest old man aware of an incredible truth. In this case, until someone proves otherwise he was briefed on incredible information by a dying colleague. It explains entirely why he might've been as adamant as he was the past few years.

Even with no evidence if my biz partner told me he witnessed a craft, or anything else, I would not and could not contest that. I also know he wouldn't fake it.

It's one thing if he has a disinfo agent attached at the hip while he says it, its another thing when its completely separate.

Does disinfo target people new to the game? Absolutely, but in the normal channels. And they target new personalities. Most sincere people catch on. Not all. For the fans, a new one is born every minute.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

YES! I did read all of your post and you didn't answer my questions:

1) There is no such position in the Canadian Government as you posted " former head of emergency measures in Canada".
The position doesn't exist!! Who is Heller talking about?
The Deputy Minister of Public Safety Canada?
A Canadian Military Security position?
I don't know but the onus is on HELLER TO BE ACCURATE IN STATEMENTS THAT INVOLVE THE POTENTIAL GREATEST DISCOVERY OF MANKIND!

2) you state Heller stated "Before he was allowed to go he had to sign an oath of secrecy and not tell anyone, and he didn’t in his life tell anyone including his wife".

This makes no sense. The US cannot enforce National Security Laws/Secrecy oaths in Foreign countries, at least to my limited knowledge . How would it be enforced? Heller makes the statement. What does he mean?

AS I said before. I want to believe but I'm not going to be gullible and JUST GO ALONG with what this guys says without critically analyzing the statement and asking hard questions as should everyone if someone is making statements he state are true which involve the potential GREATEST DISCOVERY OF MANKIND!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

If it were posed in court, the proof available would argue and win, that we are not alone.

yes that is why people can get set up and locked up for things they didn't do.

If it were a scientific field that wasn't subverted or disrupted, than we'd have various prevailing theories, 'the visitation theory', the 'time traveller theory', the 'god came back theory' and we would adjust these as evidence comes in. But there's none of that. It doesn't make sense. It's very obvious why...

Its not obvious, maybe it is to some.

I believe that there is a massive cover up and dis info campaign ongoing.

A very small percentage of the cover up might be for something extraterrestrial or even more alien like extra dimensional maybe even religious/spiritual in nature.

I believe the majority of the cover up and disinfo is to hide acts of physical and psychological experimentation on human by our own governing bodies and its branches and/or corporations that have similar interests in controlling nations.

Its a great thread you have here, however, lets say the death bed confession that would be admissible as evidence in a court of law is simply not another piece evidence of how far certain groups would go to to keep the disinfo going.

By knowing this could be used and believed in by many to be truth because its a deathbed confession how hard would it be for a group to make a dying old man repeat this story that was given to him to disclose info about aliens, the old man would have younger family who might not live to see old age if the old man doesn't comply, it simply is to keep the cover up of a secret governing body that has a purpose to hide what I believe has going on for a while, human experimentation.

What many in positions of power know is that a behind the scenes governing body exists, that is what so much of Ufology and other field in the conspiracy world points to.

It seems some believe the secret government are there to hide Aliens, which like I said could have some truth to it, its likely that a small percentage of the cover up is to hide something alien, however I believe like I have said that the majority of the disinfo about aliens and the covering up is to hide human horrors.

Uncover this part first, if it is a majority and then the minority of things alien will come to light.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

My gosh..gee. Where did you come from? So many absolutes in your astonishing concepts. You are truly mind-bending. There was so much there that I am having to dissect your post bit by bit to figure out what you were saying. Where did you piece this all together? I have always had interest in UFOs and thought I had a pretty open mind-thus I am here. How did you get to where you are? Please share-my mind is bruised. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

So they shut the hell up. You do not want disclosure. It is not black and white. And you may not like what you find out. But then again, humanity is going down a failing path, so whatever.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I came to ATS for a reason similar to your own.None of the concepts are my own,they are simply observational statements.I apologise for sending a stacatto burst of data ,many of these people and these ideas are interconnected,nature is the only absolute and the absolution is defined by the cyclical nature of the universe we live in.I tried to keep it Canadian seeing as Mr.Hellyer is the focal point,most of these people I discussed are Canadians.ATS brought me to where I am which is "accepting" .I am also an auto-didactic Intuitve Empath,thats quite a funny mix IMHO...lol.

The internet is catalysing our world now,its not possible to hide the truth from some people,simply not possible.

Consider this.....in order to structure and format a QUESTION.....one must by proxy posses some degree of the ANSWER......you simply cannot ask a question if you have zero knowledge.The beauty is in the process of reverse extrapolating the colors feels and textures of the contextual usages different people project ,in trying to follow the thread they have shown me back to the garment it is hanging from then to the loom it was built upon and back to the sheep who provided the wool.I just see it as a 3-D image,I just feed the small pieces into the grinder and like bucky balls they come togeher on their own perfectly and naturally,I do not interfere or make judgements I only observe the circles and patterns created.

We havent even begun to have fun yet,I was going to get into remote viewing and the Ganesh particle and some other interesting and related stuff but alas its just to much to throw out at once,although believe me we could weave every observation into Mr.Hellyers history and everything would be airtight.

Once you have a big-picture perspective EVERYTHING HAS A PLACE AND THERE IS A PLACE FOR EVERYTHING.ALL conspiracy theories I have ever seen are in some way connected to the truths....even specificlly engineered disinfo[easiest to spot] is connected to truths in sometimes very revealing ways.

If you simply reject falsehoods and embrace as your PRIMARY source of truths the living testimony of PEOPLE....well you will be on your way......trust yourself to make good decisions when you listen to what people have to say,as an example many people say the internet is full of lies and con-jobs and people should not take things seriously....lol....the opposite is true.....for the first time in my lifetime TRUTHS CAN BE FOUND.....pre-internet we were bound and confined by libraries....EXTREMELY LIMITED ONES.....which ONLY FED US BOOKS TPTB wanted us to read so we would accept their lies and social engineering....lol....TPTB use their influences to "handle" the top 1-2% of academics who make up the "peer" portion of "peer approved" authorship......LMAO.....soooooo.....they owned the "peers" who decided what could be published....AND....they owned the Publishing houses....AND they owned the logistical markeplace dynamics....so they OWNED OUR MINDS.....and it was extremely easy to accomplish......until the internet came out.

Look around in nature for squares ........then remember that in any conversation contextually a lie stands out as much as a square would in nature........ nature is cyclical or circular in motion....truth is cyclical or circular in motion.There is only one truth,not many,people dont have different "views on things".....LMAO....we all see exactly the same things....but we DO HAVE different EMOTIONAL REACTIONS TO WHAT WE SEE.....sooooooo....sorry folks everyone doesnt get to have their own special perspective because there is ONLY ONE TRUTH...one RIGHT......you do have a right to your own special EMOTIONAL PROJECTIONS......but this idea of having some right to defend different "views" and everyone has a "right to their opinion" is a con-job.......we ALL SEE THE SAME THINGS AND YOU ONLY HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFINE YOUR PERSONAL EMOTIONAL ACTIONS AND REACTIONS TO WHAT WE ALL SEE ,YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO DEFINE THIS EMOTIONAL REACTION AS AN OPINION ....you must quantify your emotional reactions as per the ONE TRUTH WE ALL SEE AND SHARE....and then you may form your own OPINION BASED UPON A COMMON TRUTH WE ALL SEE.

You see....one cannot find truths if one plays by societies artificially engineered and manipulated rules.....lol....all you will do is spin your wheels and end up arguing over split perspectives......lol......which are IMPOSSIBLE because we ALL SEE THE SAME THINGS.

If we both look up at the sky and I say its blue but you say its red.....possibly you were taught to call blue red or I was taught to call red blue....however this does not change the fact that this is one single true color.....just because our descriptive contextual projections are different doesnt mean we arent seeing the exact same thing in every way possible......soooooo.....if we decide to call the sky "Murple" instead of red or blue to bring ourselves together closer to the truth ..... well then the most truthfull desciption of the skys color would become Murple....which is really red- and or blue.....but really BLUE to me which we now call Murple and red to you which we now call murple......wha la....the sky was never red nor blue it has always been "Murple".The color of the sky has never changed but how we describe what we ALL SEE TOGETHER has changed forever because like bucky balls when we toss everything gently together patterns of truth form and manifest....and we might not always call the sky Murple....that may change....but the skys ONE TRUE COLOR WILL NOT CHANGE....so look up and tell me what color the sky is today and how you know this to be true.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Yah, okay I guess I'll review some of this since you brought it to ATS.

Right off though, death bed confessions, missing data and ("Official X")?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I should be surprised by all the shade this thread is receiving, but I'm not...

Remember the good old days when someone would put together a great post and others would support the OP and help augment the topic?

Now? It's just instant shade sprinkled with a few I'll read it laters...

Great job on the OP. Despite the negativity and shade, there's some great info here.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Many, including me, find Hellyer to be more than unreliable. He is either greatly misinformed, or a liar. I don't think calling him out on this is "shade". It just making our own opinions heard. I for one will never take anything the man says as fact or even given much more than a second thought. He simply can't be trusted, because much of his info is so ludicrous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join