It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep your eyes open in the next few days - Something is going on

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I posted this in general chit chat to keep it light-hearted, it's not so much a prediction & prophecy is it just bells going off this morning when I woke up. I'm quite ritualistic: wake up - coffee - wife makes pancakes - more coffee - eat - read the news - more coffee - more news.

And that's my day. Today was entirely different. In the last ten years with consolidation of free media and the rise and subsequent fall of alternative media, the face of information dissemination is much, much different than before the advent of the internet.

I'd argue that the early days of the net, during BBS, IRC, Newsgroups, etc was somewhat of a heyday for alternative media seekers. Since a multitude of variable sources existed completely out of the public ire. Today controlled opposition is everywhere. Cognitive dissonance is everywhere. Sock puppets and trolls subvert and derail just about every topic to whatever agenda they are pushing and its nearly impossible to get unfiltered information anymore that isn't pushing some ulterior motive.

That being said, the positive is that all media exchange is very formulaic.

This morning I woke up and Pokemon had taken over social media,

the news was slammed with Bernie fans feeling the Bern by his support for Hillary....

and alternative media is standard partisan bickering and racial tension.

Im not entirely sure what pattern it is Im recognizing or if I am at all, maybe it's all just paranoid delusion (to be fair) but something seems 'off' about the news today. It seems way more artificial than normal, and the 'alt' sites usually suffer the worst from this, because unlike big media (which is controlled from the inside) alt sources are usually controlled or manipulated virally.

Keep your eyes open.

Maybe its nothing maybe I'm spotting a glitch in the Matrix. But if there's a story being downplayed it seems weird, give it an extra look. Anything political will be full of false positives. If you think you figured out something big related to the election, you didn't. Whatever you feel has likely been planned out and projected, and simulations run to achieve whatever superficial emotion it is you think you are feeling.

My personal opinion on elections this day and age is that they are nothing more than a complete distraction. In fact, all the hate towards one particular nominee has put me down an opposing path (not even one I agree with) but it seems to bear fruit everywhere. Even I listen to my own advice and try to ignore this until I can find something more substantial.

The biggest point... is that whatever you think, whatever you've 'discovered', it's probably wrong. But, Im guessing there is some piece of information out there that's being drowned out. I would argue not related to the election, because I think the election news is part of distraction.

Anyways, if you made it this far, have fun with this bit of useless information. Thanks.

EDIT: Currently investigating (debunking) more obscure claims and posting around the web-net-a-sphere. Claims ISS feed was deliberately shut off recently, claims of objects in the atmosphere, normal doom & gloom stuff. Jet stream observations. Normal whacko stuff.

(If you debunk to process good/bad info, remember to keep as much objectiveness as possible. Critically processing vs pseudo-debunking has a fine line)

I think whatever it is, will be very obscure.

Also, don't count out Weekly World News or National Enquirer. Remember the line in MIB? I found evidence the other day that corroborates it (oddly enough). And Terry Hansen's Missing Times expose on CIA links to media, including a possible start up for the crazy-pages, is likely a reality. Must watch video there by the way.
edit on 12-7-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Maybe the glitch is the freewill?

Anyone can write a nice script after people decide their own fate..

IM GONNA GET THAT MEWTWO!

link   
Hey. Good thread - excellent points. S/F

link   
I just noticed today an old pre school i pass by all the time is now a FEMA Center.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

I just noticed today an old pre school i pass by all the time is now a FEMA Center.

I don't believe you.

edit on 7/12/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

What do i gain from making this up? Im just stating what i just saw earlier today.

The reason for the FEMA Center was a severe storm.
edit on 12-7-2016 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

So because the ritual has been broken now.. Did you finally made some pancakes for the Misses in the morning?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

My day was ruined the second I realized you got rid of the Voltron avatar.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Mandela effect, some posters on ATS are doppelgangers now.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Interesting.

Because I woke up to news such as:

- Heavy rainfall in Saskatchewan causes flooding
- Calgary girl (aged 5) gone missing
- New dwarf planet with eccentric orbit discovered
- New species of jumping spider discovered in Canada
- David Cameron chairs his final cabinet meeting
- Vancouver votes to ban bee-killing pesticides
- Digs discover 11,000 year old village in Cyprus
- Pokemon Go makes its debut

Seemed like a normal news day to me ?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Depends on your news source. You have to go by patterns. Also if you get your news from local or state outlets, they are the least manufactured or manipulated. The national networks have the most outside influence. Watch the linked video in the OP (edited in), it explains some of this.

I'm talking about seeing a single news story being redistributed beyond a natural dissemination factor.

You need to check news aggregators and look at trends. Even Google will help, when you see certain talking points, manufactured stories, identical headlines, and there's 1000s of linked articles... you check the normal Alt-media sites and they've been overrun with a singular topic, or variations on the same topic.

We all have our own sources and means of reading the news, my point was my usual ones appear heavily manipulated today. Last time I noticed this the OSINT network was going nuts and jets were scrambling in Russia & the US.

Mainstream media didn't talk about it until 3 days later.

Or the Brexit coverage which was bizarre as it happened, lacking certain media attention, as though they needed to coordinate before getting involved. I made this observation on the site, but someone attacked the position, I cleared up my position later though.

People seem to misinterpret media interpretations so easily. I don't totally get it, it's a very basic truth. It's one of the first things you learn in higher learning in media & communications programs, that the media is controlled by 6 corporations. It's not hidden or anything. So obviously there will be patterns in those media distributions.

The only question is whether or not we can interpret those.

Now, I also note my own caveat in the OP however, I say unequivocally, it could be nothing, I even say it could be my own delusion. Of course Im mocking myself here. I don't think I'm having delusions but easily it could be a false positive. I admit this myself. So I don't see the point of linking your own news page, which has zero context to claim what exactly? Is that a rebuttal? I think I did a better job of rebutting myself in the OP.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I believe you.

OT yea something is off. I feel a disturbance. (Or is it those 8 lambchops i ate) yeah that too but something big is gonna happen soon i can feel it in my bowels

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

My day was ruined the second I realized you got rid of the Voltron avatar.

I've never been Voltron, I was Ghadaffi. Mandela effect?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I don't think you forgot anything

So Wasssup? USA, UK, 'Mainland' Europe, China, Japan Somalia etc, they are all in the throes of something, and it's catching.

Mars is looking good, I might just catch the next boat there, plug my guitar into the sand, and put two fingers up to 'Erf.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Any astronomers familiar with VHF band meteor echoes? I'm not, hence my question. A few people in various places on the net are getting worked up over recent activity. The detectors have been flaring up a lot, peaking last night apparently.

From what it says on the site, it might be detection or this:

If you see and hear sometimes a strong continuous signal that runs for more than a minute or so, that is unlikely to be a meteor echo. VHF radio waves are sometimes affected by an unusual form of ionosphere propagation called "Sporadic E". During this event which can last hours or even days, the radio signal originating from the distant station is reflected by the ionosphere and meteor echoes are impossible to be detected. Sporadic E is specific to summer season in Northern Hemisphere.

This is how it works:

When a meteor enters the Earth's upper atmosphere it excites the air molecules, producing a streak of light and leaving a trail of ionization (an elongated paraboloid) behind it tens of kilometers long. This ionized trail may persist for less than 1 second up to several minutes, occasionally. Occurring at heights of about 85 to 105 km (50-65 miles), this trail is capable of reflecting radio waves from transmitters located on the ground, similar to light reflecting from a mirrored surface. Meteor radio wave reflections are also called meteor echoes, or pings.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

This is how it works:

]When a meteor enters the Earth's upper atmosphere it excites the air molecules, producing a streak of light and leaving a trail of ionization (an elongated paraboloid) behind it tens of kilometers long. This ionized trail may persist for less than 1 second up to several minutes, occasionally. Occurring at heights of about 85 to 105 km (50-65 miles), this trail is capable of reflecting radio waves from transmitters located on the ground, similar to light reflecting from a mirrored surface. Meteor radio wave reflections are also called meteor echoes, or pings.

That's just a blind..well it does occur, but mostly it's them pesky HARRP boyos pissing about again, (the penny dropped whe they realised that something like an aircraft carrier had all the power they needed) and apart from being seasick, a much warmer, nicer place to be.

edit on 12-7-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Nah you're not alone.

There's something weird about this Pokemon app/game.

I'm getting a weird sense like reality is being messed with. Just kind of a weird vibe from the collective consciousness.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Nah you're not alone.

There's something weird about this Pokemon app/game.

I'm getting a weird sense like reality is being messed with. Just kind of a weird vibe from the collective consciousness.

It's not looking good, they need to tell you be spacially aware when you are 'playing' the thing in case you walk off a cliff, or to walk through a hedge, or fall off a kerb. It seems they'd prefer you shout out, "I've won" rather than, "Oh feck it's a bus"

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I agree with you. Something is about to occur. I've been feeling anxious for about a week now. Almost like I know something but I can't remember what it is. I truly Don't know how else to explain it.

There are pieces of a puzzle falling into place. But the big picture is still kind of obscure. I feel though, that whatever it is will be soon. I'm not trying to be d&g though. I have no feeling of good or bad. Just that pieces are being moved in tptb's game board. But the other side is making moves as well.

The thing is I believe we still have a 50/50 change of either way on this balance scale.
And we may not know which way till it happens.
The choices being made are what will decide.

Still very obscure on the next few months. Like wearing someone else's glasses.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Your right. I actually deleted the game. What are the pointing us to. They are mixing reality and fantasy. And it actually has gotten people hurt.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join