It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep your eyes open in the next few days - Something is going on

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: boncho

Interesting.

Because I woke up to news such as:

- Heavy rainfall in Saskatchewan causes flooding
- Calgary girl (aged 5) gone missing
- New dwarf planet with eccentric orbit discovered
- New species of jumping spider discovered in Canada
- David Cameron chairs his final cabinet meeting
- Vancouver votes to ban bee-killing pesticides
- Digs discover 11,000 year old village in Cyprus
- Pokemon Go makes its debut

Seemed like a normal news day to me ?

Even on a boring day something exciting has been released. Two great finds, if anything is off or changing it's most likely our awareness collectively. Re-usable rockets for space and self-powering aeroplanes and nobody bats an eyelid. Too busy looking for pokémon.

I think "normal" died a long time ago, awesome time to be alive.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Glad I'm not alone, you pretty much summed up how I feel about everything going on in mainstream media right now.
Everything seems so contrived and fake.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Not sure if this is getting much traction in Western media, but various Syria stuff is trending on Twitter.

Now it’s a question of whether the U.S. and its coalition allies are ready to stand back and watch the rebel-held parts of Aleppo, with 300,000 people, fall to Assad.

Report from Istanbul

representative: Kurds must be involved in new @UN strategy on #Syria sptnkne.ws...

#Syria: interesting; desert-based Jaysh Usud al-Sharqiyah now refers to itself as part of the Southern Front

Reports: FSA takes over all Nusra HQs in N. Aleppo, & arrests tens of Nusra fighters. #Syria

#Syria #Mallah
Great Drone footage of the attack on enemy positions in Mallah.
Enemies running around like rabbits 😆

Situation in #Syria: Only hard line Islamists left to defend anti regime civilians against regime. We're watching.

Such good news we're sharing it again -- Humanitarian airlifts reach people in NE #Syria www.wfp.org...

#Syria still being pounded into the ground, hundreds of thousands dead; instigators are still at large slaughtering

Defcon Warning Sytem is at 4 Currently

The United States and Russia continue to shuffle assets around, especially in the Baltic region. Meanwhile, the heaviest fighting in Ukraine of the 2-year engagement in the Donbass region is being recorded. Russia continues to build its forces in and around Ukraine, Belarus, and Kaliningrad. Adding to that, NATO continues to move assets into Poland and the rest of the Baltics, but all strategic movements except those of training exercises have ceased which has prompted the DEFCON Warning System to lower the alert back to DEFCON 4. We will continue monitoring military movements by both sides and assess the situation, but for now it seems tensions have eased slightly between the two superpowers for the time being.

Russia continues to advance further into Ukraine from the center near and west of Donetsk, south near Mariupol, and into the north near the Belarus border with Donetsk now almost completely under rebel control. In a move which is not completely unexpected, Russia has sent tactical nuclear weapons into Kaliningrad. This is not the first time Russia has done this, but it is however more weapons than have previously been stationed there in the past. Russia has sent more than 10 naval ships into the areas close to Japan. This is believed to be linked to an ever increasing amount of joint operations with China in the South China Sea.

NATO continues to build its military forces in both Poland, and the rest of the Baltics with large scale land, naval, and air exercises beginning to conclude. While most of these units consist of quick reaction expeditionary forces and those which participated in the exercises, assets continue to arrive which are not a part of the exercises, and include heavier equipment used for holding territory and fighting large armies. NATO has decided to go ahead with plans to build their ballistic missile defense system in Poland, however with the introduction of tactical nuclear weapons in Kaliningrad which do not follow a ballistic trajectory, the defense system would be useless to those weapons.

www.defconwarningsystem.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
if we're looking for an underexposed issue...might be North Korea. The Norks have had some unsuccessful missile launches and Kim Jong Un is saying the Souk defense upgrades are provocation / cause for war.
considering his bast nukey-boom-boom rhetoric (leading to no aggression) I think we'd all be surprised if he really did start war.

www.newsweek.com...

Washington and Seoul announced the deployment of the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) missile defense system on Friday with a view to minimizing potential damage from an increasingly dangerous North Korea, led by the youthful Kim Jong Un, son of the late dictator Kim Jong Il and grandson of the country’s founder, Kim Il Sung.

"There will be physical response measures from us as soon as the location and time that the invasionary tool for U.S. world supremacy, THAAD, will be brought into South Korea are confirmed," the North Korean military said in a statement.

"It is the unwavering will of our army to deal a ruthless retaliatory strike and turn (the South) into a sea of fire and a pile of ashes the moment we have an order to carry it out," the statement continued, as cited by the official KCNA news agency. North Korea has used the “sea of fire” threat for over two decades.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
edit on Tue Jul 12 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTERNAL QUOTE TAGS ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

The Norks have had some unsuccessful missile launches and Kim Young Loon is saying

wait. What?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Mandela effect, some posters on ATS are doppelgangers now.

Does that make them IMposters?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen
I just noticed today an old pre school i pass by all the time is now a FEMA Center.

That would make for an interesting thread, sharing pics, info, etc.

originally posted by: CranialSponge

Interesting.

Because I woke up to news such as:

- Heavy rainfall in Saskatchewan causes flooding
- Calgary girl (aged 5) gone missing
- New dwarf planet with eccentric orbit discovered
- New species of jumping spider discovered in Canada
- David Cameron chairs his final cabinet meeting
- Vancouver votes to ban bee-killing pesticides
- Digs discover 11,000 year old village in Cyprus
- Pokemon Go makes its debut

Seemed like a normal news day to me ?

Plus, more imminent EQ warning news.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The Proclaimers:

edit on 7/12/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
You know what? I'm a McLaren. Also a Needham. I've been to England/Scotland to visit. Loch Shiel, Mallaig, Fort William, Stirling, Doune, Balqhuiddur,...but before that: started out in Manchester, then Penrith............

I want to be there. I want to go home. Can anyone over there sponsor me? I'm tired...I want to go home.

edit on 7/12/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Well in the real world hehe...Australia...this happened...

www.abc.net.au...

Aldi recalls hotdog buns in NSW, ACT after metal shavings found in products

Discount supermarket chain Aldi has issued a recall for hotdog rolls in New South Wales and Canberra, instructing customers not to eat them, after metal shavings were found inside some products.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
d/p
edit on 13-7-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: dp

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Giant Mega-quake building under Bangladesh.

China's Space Station falls on Washington D.C.

Rio Summer Olympics imploding.

Death and destruction at the political conventions.

Hilary refuses to answer Congressional subpoena. Found in contempt of Congress. Gives in and pleads the Fifth.

Trump announces he was just kidding, at the Republican Convention.

Election called off. Obama remains in office.
edit on 13-7-2016 by boomerdude because: Forgot #2.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotheramethyst

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Mandela effect, some posters on ATS are doppelgangers now.

Does that make them IMposters?

Good one

But really I am serious, some posters seem to be about faced this year, I have been reading ATS since around 2011, there is a real change in some posters! It is like reading the opposite of the person they used to be.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I was a day early, but does the attack in France count?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Coup in Turkey, esp now that it appears orchestrated.
that got some attention.

does seem to be an *interesting* time

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join