It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News...Sanders Concedes at Democrats event...Endorses Hillary...its official!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Disappointed in Bernie but not surprised. Though he has been an independent throughout his career, he is known for voting with the Dems. He has been pretty vocal about what he sees would be a horrible thing for this country if Trump got elected. I liked Bernies passion and many of his policies, and he seemed to have the most integrity of all the candidates running. I am sure it wasn't an easy decision, but a lot of pressure for him to endorse her.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

This is what I said:

That said, I'm still not voting for her.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I think there will be a lot of write ins for Bernie. Most of those who supported him hate Hillary.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You want evidence of perjury, try watching the video before you comment.

But you'll probably just chalk it down as "extreme carelessness".

Yeah. Sorry I don't trust internet lawyers and Youtube videos. Like I said, Congress has to prove intent and that just isn't possible no matter how many heavily edited Youtube videos you want to show me.

The law does not say it has to prove intent. It just has to prove NEGLIGENCE,which she was,and even the FBI guy said by calling her careless.

It's clear you aren't a lawyer. Did you just make that up in your head because it sounds good?
Perjury -

Juries and judges often base their verdicts, sentences, or other important decisions on sworn testimony and signed documents. Statements given under oath and certain legal documents are presumed to be truthful, or at least made in good faith. But how do we know for sure that witnesses and other parties involved in a legal matter are telling the truth? We can’t always be certain, but those who are caught knowingly misleading a court face serious criminal charges of perjury.

To “perjure” yourself is to knowingly make false or misleading statements under oath or to sign a legal document you know to be false or misleading. This crime is taken very seriously because the foundation of the legal system depends on trust and credibility. After all, just one sworn statement has the power to tip the scales of justice and dramatically alter someone’s life.

As you can see, in regards to perjury, intent must be proven.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

It's not when Comey said himself if it was anybody else they would have charges against them.

Except he never said that.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DorianSoran

originally posted by: Discotech

Yes endorsing a criminal is entirely in line with Bernies supposed message and values

Except she isn't a criminal. No charges were filed against her.

Like I told my cousin Sue, don't be afraid to do a little of your OWN research to see what charges SHOULD have been brought against her. Dont relay upon old Hilary to give you all the talking points to make an informed choice. But a rampaging rampant rodham lib like you, can't say I am surprised you won't research anything. The research takes you out of your safe place, I get it

Now, a ribbon for everyone and no one feels bad

Dorian Soran v2.0

I don't have to research anything to believe a non-partisan FBI investigator over you, a biased ATS poster.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Sorry but the court of public opinion isn't what is used to convict people in this country

But it's good enough to CONVICT,

Gun owners,bankers, ceo's,rich people,monsanto,gmo,POLICE, and were all gonna die of we don't 'save' the planet.

Stop trying to have it both ways.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I have no idea what you are rambling about. Frankly I don't care either.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneR

Goes to show that at that level they are all full of BS.

Disgusting how he took a big fat Turd on his message and his supporters.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Not as many as you think, I'm betting.

Thats what romneys people thought as well.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Discotech

Sorry but the court of public opinion isn't what is used to convict people in this country. Comey said there wasn't enough evidence to convict. End of story. You'll just have to get right with that. By the way, don't expect anything to come from that perjury investigation Congress just started. They'll never be able to prove she lied intentionally.

When you have to use the dislcaimer "lied intentionally" I don't think any more needs to be said.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Sorry but the court of public opinion isn't what is used to convict people in this country. Comey said there wasn't enough evidence to convict. End of story. You'll just have to get right with that. By the way, don't expect anything to come from that perjury investigation Congress just started. They'll never be able to prove she lied intentionally.

When you have to use the dislcaimer "lied intentionally" I don't think any more needs to be said.

Well, proof of intent is required for a perjury charge to stick.
edit on 12-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

She didn't lie intentionally, or at least Congress will be unable to prove perjury. People saying she lied intentionally are just inserting their own narrative into the equation in lieu of evidence.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Like she didn't intend for deleted emails to resurface? That intent?
Or she did not intend to give classified emails to her lawyers or it staff?
Or she didn't intend to send classified info?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

That is what the investigation will be for isn't it?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

That is what the investigation will be for isn't it?

No the investigation exists because of two partisan hack job Republican Congressmen who can't let this # go even though they lost. Just like Benghazi. Pretty much ALL legal analysis on the matter has concluded that proving Hillary committed perjury is impossible.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Since the invention of email, in total, I have not sent and received 30,000 emails; and I still can't remember most all of them....like 99.99% of them. To believe that Hillary had a handle on 30,000 emails and could instantly recall any single one is ludicrous at best. She may have been incorrect in her testimony, but that does not make her a liar; merely human. If she did not intend to lie under oath, then no crime was committed. Intent matters. Just like an individual who gets in a car wreck; it's not a crime to be negligent...unless the law is written with a negligence disclaimer (i.e., criminally negligent homicide).
edit on 12-7-2016 by WeDemBoyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I missed the memo that said proving Hillary committed perjury is impossible. Were you going to post proof of that or is that your opinion?
I don't think they will be able to prove it, but I don't think it is impossible.

Oh and as to the House make up of GOP majority; I don't see Hillary carrying the ballot any more than Trump. I would wager congress and the senate remain close to the same numbers as currently configured.

My wager is Trump gets the anti obama anti hillary vote and a significant portion of the dems vote stays home.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hillary is a corrupted politicians she has always been corrupted from her humble beginnings as a lawyer, this woman has spend decades collecting crap on others to get her way into the white house after she help prop her husband.

She is going to be a president even if that means by any means necessary, that means using nefarious and dirty ways.

If this what Americans wants for president then that is what they will have, is not like Americas politics are already corrupted and dirty.

BTW she is going after guns, so get ready people because that will be her legacy and American will fight back

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Wasn't this thread about Bernie NOT going all the way to the convention?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join