It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News...Sanders Concedes at Democrats event...Endorses Hillary...its official!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I don't think it matters really if he says the words "drop out." This clearly shows that he has thrown in the towel.

I am entertained by all of this. I knew it was coming all along, and I knew this guy was just another lying politician hack.

I feel bad for all the people that fell for this rouse. I wonder what it feels like to have your donation money in Hillary's pocket, rubbing against that Wall Street cash.

Absolute betrayal.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

I dont think he has dropped out because he is displaying resoluteness so he has a good chance at VP

Can you expound on what you mean by that? I would think his best chances at getting a VP slot would have been to drop out, endorse her, and start campaigning with & for her a month ago+.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

I don't think it matters really if he says the words "drop out." This clearly shows that he has thrown in the towel.

Yeah, but the losers always drop out (suspend their campaigns) and typically get behind the presumptive nominee to unite the party before the general election season begins. It begins in just two weeks.

The move to keep his campaign alive is sorely out of place.

edit on 12-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

That he will not give up, etc.

But as I think about it more, he could just suspend the campaign until the whole Hillary fiasco settles a bit?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

That he will not give up, etc.

But as I think about it more, he could just suspend the campaign until the whole Hillary fiasco settles a bit?

When Hillary was reluctant to drop out, in 2008, she cited Robert Kennedy's death and said something to the effect of "you never know what can happen."

Makes me wonder if that is exactly what candidates think of when they don't want to drop out..."you never know what could happen." Does Bernie still think something could happen to cause Hillary to lose?

I kind of think he might.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Maybe he wants to get some more donations from his supporters that he can funnel into Hillary's pockets so that the Wall Street money can mingle with the working people's money.

He probably is personally torn, but threats of violence or political destruction loom over his head.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's not when Comey said himself if it was anybody else they would have charges against them.

No that is completely not true. The opposite in fact. 80% of these things brought for investigation are not prosecuted. The 5 or so that have been in the last decade were the results of people admitting to doing so. So lets toss that anybody else nonsense out. It is very rare.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: shooterbrody

All irrelevant. None of that changes the fact that Congress won't be charging Hillary with perjury. You can bitch and moan about it all day. Talk about Democratic congresses and baseball, but it's all irrelevant. You can't argue around the fact that proving intent in a perjury case is near impossible.

when you have the majority, you can prosecute her. If the republicans keep the majority day one she gets impeached and they can get her for her mis statements and mis remberings because the burden of proof is lower.

Oh great another circus that will go nowhere to look forward too... Good thing Trump's presence in the race is going to hurt the down ticket Republican chances.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
So true story, I work for former campaign people (Obama) who are all for Clinton now. They actively mock "Bernie Bros" and act as if anyone that doesn't switch to Clinton now is absolutely crazy.

I can't say anything in such a climate because I'm literally waiting for a promotion. Effing politics.

I wanted Bernie to beat her.

Stefan Molyneux says it quite well.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
She's simply not a charged criminal...... The facts certainly show she engaged in criminal activity that others have gone to jail for, and she has repeatedly lied (on camera) about it. A little meet and greet between Bill and the AG doesn't change the fact that criminal activity occurred, it just means she was let off the hook for it. Nixon must be spinning in his grave.....

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Your semantics doesn't change the fact that she isn't a criminal. Until she is formally charged and sentenced, she isn't a criminal no matter what word games you want to play. That's how our criminal justice system works in this country. You know, innocent until proven guilty? But I guess when it comes to politicians its just guilty until the court of public opinion "proves" them guilty huh?

Besides, using your logic that one is a criminal if one merely breaks the law then literally every person in the entire country would be a criminal because we've all broken laws at some point or another. There is a study saying we commit 3 felonies a day.

PS: Screw Nixon. He's a scumbag.
edit on 13-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

a reply to: Gazrok

Your semantics doesn't change the fact that she isn't a criminal. Until she is formally charged and sentenced, she isn't a criminal no matter what word games you want to play. That's how our criminal justice system works in this country. You know, innocent until proven guilty? But I guess when it comes to politicians its just guilty until the court of public opinion "proves" them guilty huh?

Why are you such a hypocrite?

Link to a comment you made about Bush.

You said: "Because Bush's crimes were FAR worse and he hasn't been punished for them at all. So punishing Obama first is VERY hypocritical and likely tainted by partisan bias."

It took me two minutes to dig that up. I had a hunch I would find it though with the right keywords.

Geez!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Where did I call Bush a criminal there? I said he committed crimes, but at no point did I label him a criminal. You appear to be creating a strawman. Besides, Hillary's crimes have already been looked into by the justice department. There hasn't been a peep in the direction of Bush' crimes. Comparing Bush' situation to Hillary's situation is apples to oranges.

"Geez!" Indeed...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Where did I call Bush a criminal there? I said he committed crimes, but at no point did I label him a criminal. You appear to be creating a strawman.

When you say someone committed crimes you are calling them a criminal.

Wow.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

No I'm not. Don't put words in my mouth.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Isn't this thread about Sanders conceding and backing Hillary? This was the case all along. He raised all that money from those people and all he did was truly rip them off. A line of goods and then poof. The good part is that HIllary and the DNC can see none of the money he raised but it will be interesting to see if that does happen. I mean, it is not like the DNClinton party is honest.

The Federal Election Commission has strict rules about what you can do with any money leftover from a political campaign. Mostly, you cannot use it for yourself. This will not be filling Bernie’s pockets. Leftover presidential campaign money can be donated to charities or a political party. You can also donate leftover money to another candidate, but only up to $2,000. Leftover money can also be saved for a future campaign.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Comparing Bush' situation to Hillary's situation is apples to oranges.

Oh, please. Hillary was a full participant and supporter of Bush's crimes. She makes no apologies for that.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

No I'm not. Don't put words in my mouth.

I didn't put words in your mouth. You can dance around it all you want.

The definition of a criminal (noun) is "a person who has committed a crime."

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Actually I'm just going to stop talking to you because I don't feel like playing stupid semantics games with people trying to score points for stars in the echo chamber.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ah, yes, the echo chamber just loves my non-partisan views and criticism of both parties.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join