It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News...Sanders Concedes at Democrats event...Endorses Hillary...its official!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
EEEECCCCCHHHHHoooooooooooo

Sanders turned out to be exactly what we all knew. A phony. He was acting.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shaneR

Can't help but notice he didn't say the word concede.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Actually I'm just going to stop talking to you because I don't feel like playing stupid semantics games with people trying to score points for stars in the echo chamber.

Shes right though. So you are taking your ball and going home like a spoiled brat then?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DorianSoran

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yes endorsing a criminal is entirely in line with Bernies supposed message and values

Except she isn't a criminal. No charges were filed against her.

Like I told my cousin Sue, don't be afraid to do a little of your OWN research to see what charges SHOULD have been brought against her. Dont relay upon old Hilary to give you all the talking points to make an informed choice. But a rampaging rampant rodham lib like you, can't say I am surprised you won't research anything. The research takes you out of your safe place, I get it

Now, a ribbon for everyone and no one feels bad

Dorian Soran v2.0

I don't have to research anything ........

JUST like cousin Sue, don't let a little work get in the way of having a truly INFORMED decision.

Dorian Soran 2.0v

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I was hoping Sanders would take the high road and vote 3rd party, bringing all of his teeny boppers with him and giving Stein/Johnson the boost they need to get into the debates. Millions still don't even know that there are 3rd party candidates, and thousands would switch from Republican/Democrat to vote for them if they had a chance at winning.

Too bad. Sanders and his delusional supporters will continue on to support someone who stands for nothing.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yes endorsing a criminal is entirely in line with Bernies supposed message and values

Except she isn't a criminal. No charges were filed against her.

Like I told my cousin Sue, don't be afraid to do a little of your OWN research to see what charges SHOULD have been brought against her. Dont relay upon old Hilary to give you all the talking points to make an informed choice. But a rampaging rampant rodham lib like you, can't say I am surprised you won't research anything. The research takes you out of your safe place, I get it

Now, a ribbon for everyone and no one feels bad

Dorian Soran v2.0

I don't have to research anything ........

JUST like cousin Sue, don't let a little work get in the way of having a truly INFORMED decision.

Dorian Soran 2.0v

*WHOOSH!* That was sound of my point flying over your head.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Let's see if Sanders is an "All-in Hillary Brown-noser" next week, or if he'll pull a TED CRUZ instead. Sanders certainly SEEMED to have more followers than old Ted.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join