It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: Loretta Lynch to testify on Capital Hill.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: lordcomac

well if you do the take a shot for every time she says thank you for bringing up a very important issue... at least 16 beers...

If every time she said I dont know... a pony keg maybe.

You beat me to it. It's sad that everyone knows exactly the term she used the most...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: lordcomac

Dont do hard liqueur... I am now trying to focus on my teacher in a lecture... not my best choice today.

If I'm doing shots of beer, how many beers should I pick up on my way home? I've got maybe ten cans, I don't think it'll do.

Depends on what you're drinking to. If it's "I can't answer that" then you better get another 12 pack for safe measures. If it's "Thank you for bringing up a very important issue" then you better grab a 12 pack... If you're drinking to both, get a smaller shot glass.

Don't forget "characterize". Use that word for the bathroom breaks, you will need them.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I just popped on and and the video seems to be a memorial for dallas police. Where is the Lynnch video? CNN found a good day to avoid it maybe?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

That's what they did in the Comey hearing too. Bunch of losers.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Even if you limited yourself to hard cider, you'd have fatal alcohol poisoning by the time it's done. I swear to The God I Don't Believe In that I'm so spitting mad, I can't take it anymore. And we still have the conventions, August, September and October to get through.

Then the fix-is-in coronation, the obscene commercialized Black Friday holidays, the Whoopie! All Better! Fireworks! New Year! and then flag-waving 'aren't we SO patriotic' inauguration wherein whichever jackass wins, the corruption will continue and nothing, utterly nothing, will change except for a slow descent into institutionalized madness and moral poverty.

There's no Republicans anymore and no Democrats anymore, just criminals and facilitators. And the 'other' parties, that could actually initiate changes for the better, are being treated by almost all the general media as being less important than a bug hitting your windshield.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

So- where are we moving?

Mexico? Russia?

I'm bored with this now.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Sky news is just breaking/ reporting that Capitol is on lockdown because of suspected armed person.
Has this got anything to do with this?????

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice Lynch's reaction when she was being questioned as to why she was not answering questions... the congressman said that Comey was open and forthcoming during his hearing and asked her what was stopping her from answering?

She looked spitting mad when she remarked that was Comey's decision.

This made it even more obvious that if Lynch had known what Comey was going to say she would have stopped it, and she is surely not happy with what he did.
And at this point I'm sure she won't let anyone in the DOJ give any more details about the investigation.
Comey knew exactly what was going to happen.

Thank you Director Comey!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Rep. Trey Gowdy from South Carolina. A lot of people like to listen to him. Here he is questioning Loretta:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

So- where are we moving? Mexico? Russia? I'm bored with this now.

I've considered Mexico as I'm right near the border but every time I look at it on Google maps, it looks sad and poor. Russia has Snowden who is a real draw to tell the truth. More moral integrity in that one man than in all of U.S. Congress, but, well... it's Russia and I probably wouldn't run into him, either...

I'm thinking Greece. I've always loved those white and blue buildings, and the views of the sea. Bonus points for ancient ruins and the hot, hot, hot Greek people. Think 1K in SS payments a month would buy me a nice room in some pensioner's house? I could trade teaching English for learning Greek.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I truly don't understand why ATS members make this a partisan issue, and use "ad hominem attacks" to make a point.

Critical thinking and opinions vs Jerry Springer type name calling, the first will always win out.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Loretta Lynch is beyond crooked... It's honestly scary thinking the depth of this collusion that's running rampant in Obama's administration.... Like everyone has their hands dirty and they're all watching out for one another, and not the best interest of the people... I feel if you work in a position of power, like POTUS, SOS, FBI Director, AG, etc. you should always be forced to answer the questions being asked on you by congress, because ultimately, they are representing the people and we should demand full transparency.. These BS plead the 5th or I won't talk about that investigation is a total crock of sh*t... we need to re-write the law, so public reps can no longer use that 'ace up their sleeve'....

I really don't see how anyone could possibly like/approve Obama/Hillary/etc...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
Rep. Trey Gowdy from South Carolina. A lot of people like to listen to him. Here he is questioning Loretta:

Wow, she didn't answer s##t! But did you hear her voice shaking and quivering? I did, they're scared.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Its a train wreck I just cant look away... she nauseates me...

I am going to start drinking scotch... maybe it will make more sense then...

Do the Bushmill's, Hil's dad was Irish. And I'd want to
have a good headache the next day to help me dislike
the both of those witches.

Back to the thread.. if this avoidance behavior continues,
and the media refuses to call KABUKI a spade-- maybe the
great majority voting blockhead like myself will wake up.

Of course, a very small sliver of us watch cSpan... and
have no clue that "At least kabuki has ornate costumery."
Robby Noel, 2008-- Afrikaner, metals trader and genius.
For the mistrust visibly growing in the general population
for the government, I may live to see a general election
in America where a third party candidate actually makes
the hump.
On the other hand, Moses didn't make it to Canaan.

PS Between us, nausea is the least of ills she gives me.
but there are several, including symptoms of food poisoning.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

She was ruffled many times and a whole bunch of (Democratic?) Congress people talked and asked about other topics which gave her time to compose herself.

Hillary's lawyers moved to block deposition in the email lawsuit today.

Politico

I've wondered if Bill has been watching what's going on. I'm pretty sure he's careful about whom he pays sudden visits to of late. That was one BAD move.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

She tries so very hard to keep TALKING without saying anything, what does TALKING without saying anything do? It takes up all his TALKING time... It was obvious seeing what she was trying to do... And it's pathetic that she refuses to show any sense of transparency... It's honestly disgusting...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

WOW! What a joke.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Camelback

edit on 12-7-2016 by THEMYKIL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I've wondered if Bill has been watching what's going on. I'm pretty sure he's careful about whom he pays sudden visits to of late. That was one BAD move.

No, that was one typical Bill Clinton move. The new book out by Gary Byrne, the Secret Service agent who was subpoena'ed several times during the Lewinsky/Paula Jones debacle, said that Bill was famous for these little 'visits' that were meant (and felt as) intimidation. He details one to an agent after the man was deposed; he had never spoken to the man before but made a beeline for him after his deposition, asking him 'how your day went', obvious witness intimidation since many of the agents were subpoena'ed several times; after word got out and everyone realized that they were not going to be given legal representation to protect themselves, many developed convenient amnesia and others were ruined financially trying to protect themselves from the Clinton whirlwind they found themselves in.

Both Lynch and Comey looked this week like people who've just realized, not only is their vaunted 'integrity' now a thing of the past, but the Clintons have, yet again, made more victims out of them.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Pretty sure our forefathers gave us the right to bear arms due to the threat of people like Ms. Lynch and Hillary, traitors to the Republic, traitors to the constitution, traitors to "We the People".

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join