It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andy Axelson Introducing Myself

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
I will go with them as well not some left wing big mouth who can only attack me for my age

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyAxelson
a reply to: In4ormant
Oh please stop acting like you have my best interests at heart.

Why would you suggest my motives are otherwise?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyAxelson

and just because you and alex jones say there is doesn't make it so. look i've been there, done that. and trust me it's all bullsh@@.

to the point that i almost lost my freedom because of it. lost my first wife because of it.

edit on 12-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
Move on already you aren't changing my mind, I really do enjoy life outside of ATS and Before its news. You don't know who I am, so your in no position to tell me a damn thing about what to do and how to live my life.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Move on already you aren't changing my mind, I really do enjoy life outside of ATS and Before its news. You don't know who I am, so your in no position to tell me a damn thing about what to do and how to live my life.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Curious.

You said to ask you anything, so here goes.

What have you learned that has lead you to make the statement that you would die if you had to?
Specifics please.
edit on 12-7-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle
I have no worries I anticipated leftist rats would try to tear me to shreds and I am not shocked at all about that at all.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
If you really had my best interests at heart for starters you wouldn't be attacking me.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I never objected to questions but I do object to left wing rats telling me how to live my life. Know the difference genius.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I never objected to questions but I do object to left wing rats telling me how to live my life. Know the difference genius.

I would implore the same of you. I never attacked you.

Care to answer the question posed?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
welcome, Andy.
I believe the best thing this site can give you is the wisdom to pick your battles. Don't waste your energy, in other words. There's lots of distractions hereabouts. That's the whole idea. There's also a lot of bait to get you to take a bite and look like a lunatic. And never go too far down that rabbit hole, that you can't find your way back out. Sometimes, it gets thick and deep, and when it does, the best thing is to step back and give it a break.

Things are the way they are. There is very little most of us can do about it. We control only our reactions, and attempt to hold onto the core of our very selves. That's prob about all we have. Nice to meet you. Take care, be safe, and never forget to have compassion for those around you....
tetra

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
To answer the question, the FEMA Camps is one example of something I would be willing to die fighting against, leaked US Army documents outline the plans for re education camps in America. I'll leave you the link
info.publicintelligence.net... lets see if you have it in you to read the documents and then come back to me.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Sometimes people here will poke and prod you to illicit a response from you... Most often to move you to anger so you break some rule in hopes the mods will silence you...
Others however do this hoping you will say something real and meaningful... Then they change their tune and engage you respectfully...
Anyway I'm just saying to take the time to feel people out to avoid growing pains here...
I joined young too... I was 13 then...
Hope you enjoy it here...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50
I haven't been that particularly vicious at them I just say things like you don't know me personally so your in no postion to assume what happens in my life. I have said things like that which really aren't vicious at all.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50
Other than that great to meet you too and I appreciate the advice and the kind welcome.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
If someone wants to comment constructive criticism I welcome that and I appreciate construcitve criticism. As for the people attacking me you make an excellent point.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Thank you I am glad to be here! I am sorry I forgot to add that.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

To answer the question, the FEMA Camps is one example of something I would be willing to die fighting against, leaked US Army documents outline the plans for re education camps in America. I'll leave you the link
info.publicintelligence.net... lets see if you have it in you to read the documents and then come back to me.

There are no FEMA camps.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I see you are to lazy to read what's in link I left in my answer to your question. Is that the best you can say there is no FEMA Camps with out reading what I linked for you?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, Andy.

Have you decided yet what you want to do for a career?

It appears you have strong opinions on issues. What do you want to do about it?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join