It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andy Axelson Introducing Myself

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyAxelson
a reply to: Murgatroid
Thank you! I am not anyone special I just want for humanity to have a future and I will do everything I can to fight the New World Order and if it means I die I don't care because I would rather die fighting this evil system then live doing nothing about it. I have already gotten death threats on social media so thats why I brought it up.

So young to be so slanted. The world isn't evil kid, just a portion of its population. There is no vast conspiracy ruling over our lives. Listen to the other poster. Go chase girls, sneak a beer, be a kid.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
There is no vast conspiracy ruling over our lives.

Far too many very intelligent people all throughout history disagree...

John Kennedy, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, Benjamin Disraeli, Charles Lindbergh, Fletcher Prouty, just to name a few.

Everyone of them were convinced that there is a very secretive group in control...

Never mind the fact that even those behind the facade have admitted many times what they are up to...

Beliefs such as yours are exactly why the charade has been able to go on for millennia without even so much as a blink of an eye.

“Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.” ~ George Santayana

“It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am. The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of separation).” ~ George Washington

George Washington's Warning About The Illuminati

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.”— Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States

"Governments do not govern, but merely control the machinery of government, being themselves controlled by the hidden hand." ~ Benjamin Disraeli; Prime Minister of England

"In fact, I point out that all the conspiracies in history - especially during the last 5000 years - are actually different aspects of the same conspiracy. Some people fixed on one aspect of the conspiracy, and say this is the problem, others say another thing, but the thing is all the conspirators work together. All the conspirators are part of the same operation. And this is what people find very reluctant." ~ Eustace Mullins

"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the fields of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." ~ Woodrow Wilson

Past presidents of the United States and other high profile political leaders have repeatedly issued warnings over the last 214 years that the U.S. government is under the control of an “invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.”

According to six of our former presidents, one vice-president, and a myriad of other high profile political leaders, an invisible government that is “incredibly evil in intent” has been in control of the U.S. government “ever since the days of Andrew Jackson” (since at least 1836). They “virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties…

From Washington to JFK: Former Presidents Warn About Illuminati

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

and yet there still is no NWO.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hi Andy!
No worries bud... We have smart young people like you who are on to these scum...
They have been trying so hard for so long and have a lot of pieces in place for almost total control...
But all the pieces can and will all fall like domino's and all the effort and planning will be for nothing...
All we need is more people like you to get the ball rolling Andy...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I'm going with JFK, Disraeli, and George Washington...

They seem to have just a WEE bit more credibility.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

And yet, with all this power, money and control they have managed to do absolutely nothing.

Life goes on, people are still happy. I don't feel oppressed and enjoy my life.

Maybe someone should start a support group for the NWO. Hundreds of years of failures has got to weigh them down.

Maybe the next big flat earth, chemtrail, mkultra, ufo, illuminati, GMO, Cern idea will be the one that takes us all out.

Keep trying fellas, you'll get it eventually.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Hi Andy!
No worries bud... We have smart young people like you who are on to these scum...
They have been trying so hard for so long and have a lot of pieces in place for almost total control...
But all the pieces can and will all fall like domino's and all the effort and planning will be for nothing...
All we need is more people like you to get the ball rolling Andy...

Indoctrinating them early I see.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

again wait another 30, 40, 50 yrs and talk to me. the only way that a NWO order could flourish is if a utopia was established where every body got every need met. but even then someone would stand up and it would fall.

and as a parting gift.

Peart credits "the genius of Ayn Rand" in the liner notes. Rand, a Russian-born, Jewish-American novelist and creator of the philosophy of Objectivism, wrote a novella titled Anthem, the plot of which bears several similarities to "2112"

The Starman emblem (also known as the 'Man in the Star' logo) was adopted by Rush fans as a logo since its first appearance on the back cover of 2112. Peart described the Starman in an interview with Creem magazine:

All (the naked man) means is the abstract man against the masses. The red star symbolizes any collectivist mentality.

On the album art, the "collectivist mentality" is depicted as the Red Star of the Solar Federation, which, according to the plot, is a galaxy-wide federation that controls all aspects of life during the year 2112. The figure in the emblem is depicted as the "Hero". Hugh Syme, the creator of many of Rush's album covers, commented on the design: "The man is the hero of the story. That he is nude is just a classic tradition...the pureness of his person and creativity without the trappings of other elements such as clothing. The red star is the evil red star of the Federation, which was one of Peart's symbols. We basically based that cover around the red star and that hero."

old habits die hard.

edit on 12-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

And yet, with all this power, money and control they have managed to do absolutely nothing.

On the contrary, their plans have been nothing but successful.

Your posts are all the evidence one needs to see that this is so.

You're earlier comment stating that "there is no vast conspiracy ruling over our lives" make this abundantly clear.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Hi.
I wish I had an alliterative name. Here's a song for you.

edit on 7/12/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

On the contrary, their plans have been nothing but successful.

Your posts are all the evidence one needs to see that this is so.

You're earlier comment stating that "there is no vast conspiracy ruling over our lives" make this abundantly clear.

What exactly have they accomplished?
Please enlighten us all.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Come on guys. This is Andy's intro thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Come on guys. This is Andy's intro thread.

True.

The father in me felt the need to try and save him from the delusional.

edit on 12-7-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Cat Stevens took care of that.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
We can hope
edit on 12-7-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
You leftists think you are winning and some how convincing me to stop doing this when in reality you are just attacking a kid who could care less about your worthless opinion on him.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyAxelson
You leftists think you are winning and some how convincing me to stop doing this when in reality you are just attacking a kid who could care less about your worthless opinion on him.

No one is attacking you kid. Quite the contrary.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I know it is hard for you to comprehend this but I can and I am doing both.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Oh please stop acting like you have my best interests at heart.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
Oh so just because you say there is no new world order that must make it true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join