It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andy Axelson Introducing Myself

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Hello to everyone on above top secret! My name is Andy Axelson, and I am 15 years old. I am an ordinary midwestern teen who happens to be very concerned about the future that awaits us if the Global Elite succeed in their plans for a one world government. For about two and a half years I have been awake to the New World Order and the plans it has for humanity, and in the time period before I joined this website I wanted to learn as much as I possibly could about the New World Order. The reason I have joined this website is so that I can make as much of a difference as I can. I look forward to getting started on this website. If any of you have questions you want to ask me please feel free to ask me anything.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyAxelson

Welcome Home Andy!

Very wise work for 15 year old.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Have a wonderful experience, in finding your way, here.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Lots of smart people on both sides of every argument. Looking forward to seeing you hold your own on the boards.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

edit on 11-7-2016 by AndyAxelson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Welcome, Andy!! How did you first find out about the global elite, etc.?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie
What opened my eyes was an Alex Jones video on the subject I was suggested to watch which I did watch.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Alex would be pleased to know.

I'm really glad to know you are so young and so aware!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Hello Andy! Glad you are here

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

son your to young to be worryin about that kind stuff. get out from behind the keyboard go out and chase girls, raise a little hell for a few years then become a right wing whacko.

that's what i did.

and welcome.

edit on 11-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Welcome Andy...

Not believing for a second that you are just an ordinary teen.

Extraordinary I think might be a more accurate description.

Congratulations on seeing right through one of the biggest mind control OP's in all of history.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
Hey genius there is such thing as doing both which I do so don't make assumptions about me unless you know who I am.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Don't go into the nice guy act at the end after you attacked me in the rest of your diatribe of baseless nonsense

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull
i am happy to be here!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

look i didn't call you a little toad hiding in your bedroom, i said your to young to be worrin about that kind of stuff.
tell you what after thirty years or so of waiting for that NWO to rise up and it it doesn't, then come talk to me.

now are there rich people that want to manipulate the world socially, economically? sure there are and always have been.
but they never will be able to control the whole world. there have been many who have tried and they lost every time.

edit on 11-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
Thank you! I am not anyone special I just want for humanity to have a future and I will do everything I can to fight the New World Order and if it means I die I don't care because I would rather die fighting this evil system then live doing nothing about it. I have already gotten death threats on social media so thats why I brought it up.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I think you got alot of nerve to tell me whether I am to young or not to do anything.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

fine waste your life worrying about a NWO, instead of enjoying life or pursuing something that will really make a difference in the world.

when you wake up and smell the roses as i did you will realize just how much you missed.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Too young for this cool aid.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
United we stand, divided we fall!

But maybe we're supposed to fall.

Welcome to ATS!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join