It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI releases document with detail of Alien bodies, spacecraft and planet

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I will read this tomorrow, but for what it's worth, if the FBI release something then it's worthless.
And even then you will get a warning from them if you download the worthless material that they openly put on their own site. Does that sound slightly insane? It does to me.....
edit on 12-7-2016 by playswithmachines because: Punktooation

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: neutronflux

Then by all means reference the more credible government documents. Simple solution?

Jesus Christ!

Take the time and read the OP sources are you that lazy?

Then why bother with this document?
edit on 12-7-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

The region they come from is NOT the astral plane but corresponds to the Lakas or Talas. Students of esoteric matters will understand these terms.

So they acknowledge that the astral plane exists? Wow. It's possible there could be an alien race who has ascended to a different plane, evolved into god's.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I am sure with many different UFO's crashes from different visitors. The world governments are sitting on all kinds of free energies and technologies probably thousands of years ahead of us.

I don't know, I still have trouble wrapping my head around the idea that an advanced race made it all the way here and somehow managed to crash but I guess stuff happens? I think It's our own technology that we've been developing privately. We probably developed free energy propulsion ourselves in the 40s and we'll never release because of the global economic consequences.
edit on 13-7-2016 by BubbaDole because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Perhaps I just imagined it.... but this is interesting...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

What a joke this thread is! I thought we were going to be treated to some really new information but speculations dated 1947 only serve to prove that most believers, in this and possibly other forums on the Internet, are a bunch of hopeful gulibles that can't wait for disclosure. Well, I got news for you (not really new anymore), you've had disclosure! What, you missed it? Want to see it again?

Making a thread and offering an old document that didn't mean anything then and means even less now is as about as exciting as seeing one of those weird Hillary photos. You just gotta laugh.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The powerful are heavily into petrobux. Exxon, BP and Royal Dutch Shell don't want to scrap their tankers, wells, shale fields and stranglehold on people's paychecks. We spend entirely too much of our earnings on something as fundamental as transportation, and the internal combustion engine is the mode of inefficiency that protects the filthy rich's golden geese.

The irony is, oil is important enough to invade non hostile nations for, but not important enough to nationalize as a critical resource. This is the best evidence that the corporate tail wags the congressional DAWG and not vice versa.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: klassless

You are exactly correct!

You nailed it!

Now if I just could get the Mods to close this thread.

You are correct, I did not take the time to research this source, my bad.

I only made an honest mistake, but I can own up to my mistake, and being called out is embarrassing.

I supposed you expected me to continue on fighting this. I am not going to, I am not on ATS to fool people, that is not my intentions.

You DID READ THIS on pg 7 correct? It was written by me.

If you didn't then I "apologies" to you and everyone on this thread.

Making a thread and offering an old document that didn't mean anything then and means even less now is as about as exciting as seeing one of those weird Hillary photos. You just gotta laugh.

Yeah, my bad, I should have done more research before I posted this thread, However I did not. I made an honest mistake and I OWN UP TO IT!

Would you like a cup of my blood to go with your offences remarks towards me, perhaps that's not enough?

edit on 13-7-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: HOUNDDAWG

The irony is, oil is important enough to invade non hostile nations for, but not important enough to nationalize as a critical resource. This is the best evidence that the corporate tail wags the congressional DAWG and not vice versa.

Thank you, you are absolutely correct.

Yet, we are told "there are no conspiracy theories" and the elite, and the Powers That Be have our best interest.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

You DID READ THIS on pg 7 correct? It was written by me.

What took you so long?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/13/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What took you so long?

Oh you again.

I am sure this delights you very much. There nothing more fun than calling someone out as a lairs, right?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Have I called you a liar? Ever?
Being gullible is not the same thing as lying. Nor is being willfully ignorant.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Have I called you a liar? Ever?
Being gullible is not the same thing as lying.

Yes!

You called me a lair in two of my other threads or did you forget that? Oh I get it, you are so delighted that you just want to rub it in my face again.

Typical coming from you.

Perhaps you will be happy if I remove myself from ATS, seeing there is no room for mistakes. I guess ATS is not a place of learning after all, is it? One mistake you are called out, make another one and you are considered a lair.

This is an excellent way to get people to ignore you, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

You called me a lair in two of my other threads or did you forget that

False. Although this particular claim could be different.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

False. Although this particular claim could be different.

No sir, you are not telling the truth here.

I am not going to discuss this any further with you, you are baiting and I am not interested.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Wow, this is exciting!

After some verification, this document may finally support what many have always believed...

We already knew "ALIEN LIFE EXISTS" by evidence of the legacies and behaviour of the current and last four U.S. Presidents.

Obviously they are the space aliens in human suits that Jean Claude Juncker, the so-called president of the EU Commission, has been speaking about with either great solemnity or great drunkenness.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I think they are hiding it from us because of the mass panic that would ensue. Imagine what would happen if a govt admitted that aliens far superior than us can appear at any given moment, abduct humans at will and they are powerless to stop it

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

I think they are hiding it from us because of the mass panic that would ensue. Imagine what would happen if a govt admitted that aliens far superior than us can appear at any given moment, abduct humans at will and they are powerless to stop it

Actually, I agree with that.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

I think most people understand that is a possibility. How many times has alien invasion been explored in movies and sci-fi? Transformers, independent day, war of the world's, predator, life force, aliens vs predator...........

People also understand a meteorite or comet could end life on earth.
Atomic war could end life on earth.
A solar storm could send us to the dark ages.
A radiation burst from a supernova star could kill us all, well maybe not that one.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi
I'm tempted to post a multi-part post about the context regarding this "FBI released" document. However, from prior experience I know that posting a lot of information on Page 6 of a thread means that few people will see/read it. Starting yet another thread about this document is a possibility, but probably not while this thread is still alive since I don't want a new thread to be closed as a duplicate. There have been one or two threads on ATS about this document every year for at least the last 7 years - so I should be safe posting my thread next year.

Argh! This memo has just appeared (again...) on Reddit and elsewhere.

Looking online, despite this memo appearing on ATS at least once each year and numerous other places, not much of the surrounding context has been posted.

I'm bordering on giving in to temptation and writing up my notes about this "FBI" document (which I'm afraid will have to be in a new multi-post thread, so that when this document comes up again the relevant context is easily referenced...).

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join