It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI releases document with detail of Alien bodies, spacecraft and planet

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Another waste of time
This story is old coming from a man with no evidence. Just one of many people claiming this and that with no evidence

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Evilgreedydudes Inc. relationship with Aliens is that of traders who quietly sell out their own kind like lumps of meat.

Others nurture.. a positive spiritual exchange which increases the vibration of everything. Sharing light, love and the knowledge of a species they helped raise.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

If I had a hat I would take it off to you, it's not often people slip up with absolutely no intention of spreading misleading information and then with hindsight realise they have done so and apologise - fair play to you.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

i was quite excited when i read the rather misleading title of this, then saw your comment.

"supernatural sources"

move on guys, nothing to see here...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: riley

Evilgreedydudes Inc. relationship with Aliens is that of traders who quietly sell out their own kind like lumps of meat.

Others nurture.. a positive spiritual exchange which increases the vibration of everything. Sharing light, love and the knowledge of a species they helped raise.

Apologies somehow this ended up in the wrong thread.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Actually, it is feasible. And would go a long way to explain many mystery's of our Universe. Here, read through this Unified Alien Theory . Now I am a believe it would take an incredible amount of energy to create a 'Universe' let alone many parallel 'Universes'. I mean like Big Bang type of energy. And they would all need to follow the same scientific laws. No magic, no mumbo-jumbo, just straight physics.

We can see circumstantial evidence of this on the quantum level. For example the disappearing / reappearing electron. If they were to reside completely within our one dimension then they do preform amazing and inexpiable feats (well there are theories, as always). However, if their 'wave/frequency/resonance/vibration' changes, they would move into another dimension. Now, nature abhors a vacuum. When the electron changes dimension's, another one takes it's place. This is why we see an electron disappearing in one location and reappearing in another.

The light-slit experiment shows how high energy levels can be seen across dimensions. When looking at the result of said experiment, we see photons behaving in unusual manners. They are all over the place.... Unless... you measure them before they pass through the slits. The they behave as expected. And this is and it should be. That is because by measuring them, you are only looking at photons that reside in our dimension only. When you are looking at the result, you are seeing photons that are close to our dimension, but not quite. They are at a different 'wave/frequency/resonance/vibration' and so follow and different straight line than other photons, thereby showing up in unexpected places in the results.

So this is the quantum level theories. The macro level is more fun. And no, there are no angles, demons or other super-natural beings. Maybe more scientifically advanced, but that's about it. And yes, this theory can explain the images we see in ancient Babylonia, UFO's traveling at high speeds with no atmospheric friction and even dark matter/energy.

Or not. I may be just another random poster with an outrageous theory. Perhaps.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
For those wondering about the Lokas and Talas here's a very usefull link...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
This has been around quite awhile. One of the things to make clear is that this is not exactly "from the FBI." It's a letter written TO The FBI that claims all these issues are true. It really has nothing at all to do with "Disclosure."

Also, do go to the link and peruse the other stories on the web site. Make note especially of the alien-human hybrid slant.

Edit to add: BTW, the letter writer claims to have gotten this information from "supernatural sources."

Thanks for posting on page one the proof that this is just more crackpot nutter stuff and the title is so misleading it belongs in skunkworks.
Someone could write a letter to the FBI claiming any drug induced psychotic hallucinations, and if that gets released it is not a confirmation by the FBI, it's just confirmation that they received the nutters letter. On further thought this belongs in the trash bin.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Meanwhile in the FBI Vault

Roswell UFO Part 1 of 1
vault.fbi.gov...

Silas M. Newton
Silas Newton (1887-1972) was a wealthy oil producer and con-man who claimed that he had a gadget that could detect minerals and oil. He was cited as an authority in Frank Scully’s book Behind the Flying Saucers, a work that claimed to report on several UFO crashes in the area of New Mexico. In 1950, Newton said that a flying saucer crashed on land he leased in the Mojave Desert; however, he revised his claim in 1952, saying he never saw a flying saucer but had only repeated comments he heard from others. These files detail the FBI’s investigations into Newton’s fraudulent activities between 1951 and 1970.
vault.fbi.gov...

Guy Hottel
Guy Hottel was a special agent in charge of the FBI's Washington Field Office. The information concerning Mr. Hottel is in regard to a March 22, 1950 memo he sent to the FBI Director concerning flying saucers. See: www.fbi.gov... for more information.
vault.fbi.gov...

National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena (NICAP)
National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena (NICAP) The National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena, NICAP, was founded in the 1950s to research reports of UFO phenomenon. Between 1957 and 1969, NICAP and its members periodically communicated with the FBI. This release consists of this correspondence
vault.fbi.gov...

Animal/Cattle Mutilation In the mid-1970s, reports of scattered animal mutilations in western and mid-western states concerned many people. The FBI was asked to investigate, but was unable to do so because of a lack of jurisdiction (except when such mutilations were found on Indian lands). These files consist mainly of press clippings and correspondence concerning the issues between 1974 and 1978.
vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

In 1950, Newton said that a flying saucer crashed on land he leased in the Mojave Desert; however, he revised his claim in 1952, saying he never saw a flying saucer but had only repeated comments he heard from others. These files detail the FBI’s investigations into Newton’s fraudulent activities between 1951 and 1970.

Yea, this guy is one of the reasons UFO research is plagued with idiots as well as reputable people. The FBI thought it serious enough though, to keep on him and amassed a great deal of info on him.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

originally posted by: IsaacKoi
I'm tempted to post a multi-part post about the context regarding this "FBI released" document. However, from prior experience I know that posting a lot of information on Page 6 of a thread means that few people will see/read it. Starting yet another thread about this document is a possibility, but probably not while this thread is still alive since I don't want a new thread to be closed as a duplicate. There have been one or two threads on ATS about this document every year for at least the last 7 years - so I should be safe posting my thread next year.

Argh! This memo has just appeared (again...) on Reddit and elsewhere.

Looking online, despite this memo appearing on ATS at least once each year and numerous other places, not much of the surrounding context has been posted.

I'm bordering on giving in to temptation and writing up my notes about this "FBI" document (which I'm afraid will have to be in a new multi-post thread, so that when this document comes up again the relevant context is easily referenced...).

Why bother? Why not sleeping dogs lie? Old stuff like this is worthless in present-day UFOlogy. There's been NOTHING worth reading for decades. Claims here and there and no one has ever provided anything more than testimony of a sighting(s), photos, videos. Nothing has changed since day one and I doubt if anything new is going to appear in the next 5 to 10 years and I'm being conservative. Regardless of what anyone claims. I wish that back in 1958 I would have had a Stanton Friedman-moment and realized I could have become rich, popular, etc., feeding the gullible. I wasn't a futurist. But I guess wishing should be left to children. I could have been a contender!

I apologize for the triple replies but when I finished the first one the page would not go so I hit the spinning arrow to stop the page and I didn't want to reload it 'cause this text would disappear. So I tried submit again and the damn page wouldn't go. I copied the text, but hit preview instead and then submit or edit and the result of the glitch is 3 replies. Sorry.

edit on 07/03/2016 by klassless because: to get it finally posted!

edit on 07/03/2016 by klassless because: To correct grammar.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

edit on 07/03/2016 by klassless because: To get rid of a dupe.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

edit on 07/03/2016 by klassless because: To get rid of a dupe.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: klassless

It amazes me how conspiracy is slowly being killed by the internet. (Or if it's true it's true, or otherwise debunked.). I remember how the flying rod Interdimensional beings in pictures was almost a thing. The interaction on the internet quickly debunked them as blurred flying birds or insects for persons not understanding photography.

Yes, information can travel faster now. But items totally lacking in credibility are quickly debunked. Much harder to pass false narratives, or items taken out of context, as a true conspiracy. It also exposes hard core conspiracists and skeptics for the dogmatic bias persons for what they are.

It makes me sad you have to fact check "truthers" so closely. You would think they would try to be the most honest and transparent persons?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

It amazes me how conspiracy is slowly being killed by the internet. (Or if it's true it's true, or otherwise debunked.). I remember how the flying rod Interdimensional beings in pictures was almost a thing. The interaction on the internet quickly debunked them as blurred flying birds or insects for persons not understanding photography.

Yes, information can travel faster now. But items totally lacking in credibility are quickly debunked. Much harder to pass false narratives, or items taken out of context, as a true conspiracy. It also exposes hard core conspiracists and skeptics for the dogmatic bias persons for what they are.

It makes me sad you have to fact check "truthers" so closely. You would think they would try to be the most honest and transparent persons?

My intent is not to derail the thread but every time rods are mentioned it is usually in a negative light. Let me tell you rods are as real as UFOs and rods have been identified as missiles by the FBI! (see my reply with photo in another thread about the Albany UFO/Missile/Rod). Can the FBI be so readily fooled by camera artifacts, especially from a professional photojournalist and a hell of an expensive news-gathering-videocamera?

Rods are simply a certain type of flying creature that has not been studied by mainstream science but the photo, film and video evidence is overwhelming. The "naysaying experts" on this forum and worldwide have no idea how stupid they sound when they negate the reality of rods. Since the early '90s when Jose Escamilla and his wife discovered rods and brought them to public attention I have amassed a ton of footage recorded off the tv. I have a rod scaring an eagle; I have a rod flying low over two leopards and their reaction to it and much, much more.

Jose blew away the skeptics by using two side-by-side video cameras set at low and high-speed shutter. Bugs and insects were readily identified. Rods were not, they're damn fast! This reply may be replied to by know-nothings such as Phage and others who have zero knowledge of the subject and fall on the same tired, old arguments. They're full of it and happy in their ignorance. Don't you add your name to their list.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

The main reason disclosure of what they've found at purported crash sites hasn't happened is because that it's not extra-terrestrial. I believe it is extra-dimensional, specifically angels and demons. Proof of God, and religion.

Disclosure of aliens would stir up quite a bit, but not be earth shattering.

But irrefutable truth of a supernatural war and world would tear ours apart.

At least IMHO.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Just puzzled why it's not on cost to cost anymore? Haven't seen it in a thread of late. If it's true it's true, otherwise debunked.

Still makes me sad you have to fact check truthers..

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: Wolfenz

In 1950, Newton said that a flying saucer crashed on land he leased in the Mojave Desert; however, he revised his claim in 1952, saying he never saw a flying saucer but had only repeated comments he heard from others. These files detail the FBI’s investigations into Newton’s fraudulent activities between 1951 and 1970.

Yea, this guy is one of the reasons UFO research is plagued with idiots as well as reputable people. The FBI thought it serious enough though, to keep on him and amassed a great deal of info on him.

Yeah Sayers then Deniers ... perhaps he was convincing at first to the FBI as why they kept on him
Or he was a Parrot and Silenced

but then Again

this here is just the Opposite

Allen J Hynek " Swamp gas Man " The Main Man in Project Blue Book !
Working for the Government, in the Research and Studies of UFOS Phenomenon and
interviews of the People that Claimed to see them...

Hynak Denied all the way through his Career with the Government Managed Project Blue Book

UNTIL...... He Retired, he Changed and did a complete 180 degrees
!! Hallelujah a Believer Folks!

He Did interviews and was in a Few Documentary's

Saying he Believes in UFO that they Exist ..

He Tell a Story in a UFO Documentary " IT HAS BEGUN " about the
The Montana 1950 and the Utah 1952 UFO Film

the Talks about the The Robertson Panel doing a full examination of Both Film's

HE Claims that the Panel Could Not give a Explanation !
but had to say something to the Public and Government officials

So They made a False Claim, that it was Two Jet Plane : Flares

He also Claims that Astronomers like himself Had Seen UFO's in the Observatory Scope on Occasion ..

Hynak Later , even Had his Own UFO Club!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Just puzzled why it's not on cost to cost anymore? Haven't seen it in a thread of late. If it's true it's true, otherwise debunked.

Still makes me sad you have to fact check truthers..

I think your reply refers to my rods comments. Rods is not really a discussion topic, it's visual. Even Jose didn't make the quality documentary he should have and I supplied him with footage. It is not debunkable as it is a real phenomenon. I want to make a video of all of my segments but I got get off my butt and make a master videotape which by its nature will result in lower resolution and some of the footage may not be as impressive as a first generation. One of these days.

Wait 'til you see a guy in Bangladesh that's courting disaster on electric power cables when one of the large rods zips by in the sky, from 2 angles! I got it.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Cenny

Well that's where we disagree: There no such thing as god, angels, demons, spirits, multidimensions.
The answers are: physics, Darwin, evolution, planetary life, technology.

Its easier to root out genuine ET cases if you rule out the supernatural stuff.
A lot of which I am sure is promoted as disinformation.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join