It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI releases document with detail of Alien bodies, spacecraft and planet

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought, and his angels,

heaven isn't outer-space or a different planet, but another dimension.

This I do know, they communicate telepathically with certain individuals.

Yes they are large.

Yes they do materialize and dematerialize.

There are angels of light and angels of darkness.

They re-enter the etheric at will, and so simply disappear from our vision, without a trace.

And the meek shall inherit the earth.

edit on 12-7-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

They released a letter someone wrote them?

Just don't see a need to continue the stream of BS claims and evidence...whilst waiting for the real deal.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Amazing how people argue over the dumbest stuff with politics and the FBI proves right here they studied and was given an answer on this document about aliens.What is wrong with people,plaine as day written on the document they where told and jotted down what they know.

Someone tipped the FBI off obviously.
edit on 12-7-2016 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
hope finally disclosure happens. a good first step that shows intentions. wrong to be considered leak.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

An original text I don't understand but that makes me think about your thread:

'She described a subtle and life-giving medium called Lai, which I suspect to be identical with the ethereal oxygen of Dr. Lewin 's, wherein work all the correlative forces united under the name of Vril; and contended that wherever this medium could be expanded, as it agencies or Vril to have ample play, a temperature congenial to the highest forms of life could be secured.’

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The FBI pobably does not know much about this today.It is in these documents that they studied it and copied stuff down.The CIA and NORAD and NAVAL forces and secret bases would have studied it for sure.They prob still do not understand it but they know it is real.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Someone probably said by now, I have no time to read the thread, but this was a letter written TO the FBI by a person a citizen who was channeling an alien. it was simply filed by the FBi.

You are not being ignored.

Perhaps what you are showing is the truth, it is not being dismiss.

In the many years of my own research there are credible documents that confirm UFO's and alien species do exist around the globe.

It doesn't prove alien do not exists.

I certainly agree. I still have not been able to read the thread, to busy, but this one I have seen on ATS many times discussed. we will just have to keep waiting.

Old threads all over the net. Here is one from 2012

vault.fbi.gov...

This is part of a swathe of FBI documents now available on the FBI’s own site, The Vault.

This particular extract comes from a 69-page document called ufo1.pdf and the page below, dated July 8, 1947, is page 22.

As you will see the writer says he is a former university head and that he obtained his information through “so-called supernormal means”, whatever that means.

My favourite line comes in the second last paragraph which begins: ” We give information and warning and can do no more. Let the newcomers be treated with every kindness.”

Yes, indeed!

www.about2012andbeyond.com...

www.puppstheories.com...

Wonder how far back it goes.
edit on 12-7-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

however, won't stop the naysayers hereon from spewing rage, haughtiness, arrogance, twerpy-ness etc. all over you and this thread.

Are you ever going to stop slagging off everyone that doesn't buy into your "opinions"?

Give it a rest man!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

I was explaining that such things could exist and probably do. I did not check the links no, hence the reason I said ''If True''.

I feel although a story without full factual evidence the idea alone should be pondered. No need to get on that rather high horse of yours.

Commenting on a thread only promotes it further to the front page, with my reply to yourself. Well now its going to stay there even longer.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

What I don't get too, if they truly believe, why they need the government proof? I don't care they believe, but they are so convicted it's a government over up. Especially with all the supposed alien interaction with people. The government seems to be more of a strawman. Darn government, hiding the fact of all those UFOs landing in cornfields and destroying physical evidence aliens harassed those Farmers?

I guess if you want people to believe the government is hiding something, be truly transparent your self and don't reference things out if context.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

What I don't get too, if they truly believe, why they need the government proof? I don't care they believe, but they are so convicted it's a government over up. Especially with all the supposed alien interaction with people. The government seems to be more of a strawman. Darn government, hiding the fact of all those UFOs landing in cornfields and destroying physical evidence aliens harassed those Farmers?

I guess if you want people to believe the government is hiding something, be truly transparent your self and don't reference things out if context.

Actually a very good point. Why do you need government to validate truth, especially of you are so sure of it yourself? We constantly criticize the ineptness of government, but if they are truly inept, they would be inept about this subject as well. How did they suddenly become all-knowing and powerful on this one, esoteric subject? It's worth thinking about and there are many possibilities.

Does the government not "Disclose" because it doesn't have anything to disclose?
Does the government not "Disclose" because it doesn't want to admit it hasn't figured out what is going on?
Does the government not "Disclose" because it hasn't been told by the "Secret government?"
Does the government not "Disclose" because it's really, really scary and the Think Tanks have told them everything will fall apart in a panic if they tell what they know?
Does the government not "Disclose" because they simply don't want us to know?

I think you could do a discourse on any one of those possibilities, but the bottom line is that if there is a secret, or the hint of a secret, what will really happen with those who don't know it is that they will guess at it, and a certain percentage will maintain that their guesses are true even if they haven't the faintest idea. We've seen a lot of that here, again.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

The fact is, nothing here has been reference out of context, it seem to me that someone in here cherry picked one story out of the 69 page FBI documents recorded in 1947.

vault.fbi.gov...

There are many other FBI documents about eyewitness account in my OP source
apparently you never took the time to read the source in my OP but to jump in and support a negative response from a member who might believe there's nothing to see here.

In fact, I see there a few who couldn't wait to jump on his bandwagon and the very same posters never bothered to read the OP sources, to see that it was not just a report of someone channeling Aliens.

This kind of behavior is nothing more then to derail my OP.

Yes I will agree, this topic has been posted on ATS probably several times, "of course I was not aware of it at the time", I posted my thread.

edit on 12-7-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well, I think the US government should worry about the alien species that periodically abduct human beings against their wiill with the final purpose of infiltrate human looking hybrid beings into our society...

But yeah, an old document describing alien beings is interesting too, I guess...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Has anyone checked out Tom Delong's instagram ????

some interesting things are starting to pop up there....

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I like his photos of the UFO's.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Alien Lives Matter!!! ... from another dimension, but matter non the less!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Then by all means reference the more credible government documents. Simple solution?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Then by all means reference the more credible government documents. Simple solution?

Jesus Christ!

Take the time and read the OP sources are you that lazy?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

There are many other FBI documents about eyewitness account in my OP source
apparently you never took the time to read the source in my OP but to jump in and support a negative response from a member who might believe there's nothing to see here.

In fact, I see there a few who couldn't wait to jump on his bandwagon and the very same posters never bothered to read the OP sources, to see that it was not just a report of someone channeling Aliens.

This kind of behavior is nothing more then to derail my OP.

Yes I will agree, this topic has been posted on ATS probably several times, "of course I was not aware of it at the time", I posted my thread.

There's nothing wrong with you posting something that has been posted before. As far as I'm concerned it's not an issue. But to claim anyone who disagrees with you is "derailing" your thread is, I think, a spurious defense that deflects the real issue. You put that document out there as representing "Disclosure." It's been amply pointed out that it is not, so who "didn't read the source"? You certainly did not disclose yourself that this was a letter TO the FBI. One gets the impression from reading the title, and your subsequent discourse, that the FBI RELEASED this document and is evidence of Disclosure.

Yes, there is more in the FBI vault--more of the same, but when you examine the whole thing, you see that it isn't good information at all. It represents "noise" that the FBI gathered and automatically classified in the rush of 1947. I explained to you the context and background of that already. So why did the FBI decide to release all this to the public?

Do you think it was because the FBI decided to level with the public and disclose it has known about aliens since 1947? Or maybe was it because the FBI made a determination that this wasn't classified information at all, and maybe the public needs to now what kind of junk the FBI has to put up with, including people who claim to channel information "proving" aliens are from an invisible planet that is co-located in the same space as Earth on a different dimension?

You can't make this stuff up!

Here's what really happened here. You saw the link claiming "Disclosure has been revealed" and quickly copied it over to ATS without really studying the vault information. You completely missed that the document was a letter TO the FBI. You completely missed that it was 'channeled' material. You completely missed the context of the entire thing. And you completely misrepresented what it was. Your "research' consisted of copying a link that had copied a link and buying off on their interpretation that this was "Disclosure." There's nothing original here. To call it "derivative" is a gift.

And now you're whining about getting caught and blaming the people who caught you.

If you really understood what you did you'd be embarrassed.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Here's what really happened here. You saw the link claiming "Disclosure has been revealed" and quickly copied it over to ATS without really studying the vault information. You completely missed that the document was a letter TO the FBI. You completely missed that it was 'channeled' material. You completely missed the context of the entire thing. And you completely misrepresented what it was. Your "research' consisted of copying a link that had copied a link and buying off on their interpretation that this was "Disclosure." There's nothing original here. To call it "derivative" is a gift.

And now you're whining about getting caught and blaming the people who caught you.

If you really understood what you did you'd be embarrassed.

You are exactly correct!

You nailed it!

Now if I just could get the Mods to close this thread.

You are correct, I did not take the time to research this source, my bad.

I only made an honest mistake, but I can own up to my mistake, and being called out is embarrassing.

I supposed you expected me to continue on fighting this. I am not going to, I am not on ATS to fool people, that is not my intentions.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join