It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Things That Are Fake......

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Badams

I suppose when one looks at the economic side of the equation, you have a point. But as far as the actual Practice of Medicine goes, I think you would be hard-pressed to find better.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I have retrieves as well, both Labs. And I've had Dobermans and German Shepherds as well. Personally, I find it incredibly difficult to trust a human that doesn't like dogs. Which is actually relevant to the thread, because 'reasonable', 'good' or 'honest' people that don't like nature's own 4-legged BS alarms are almost invariably putting on an act.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

'They' were firebombing cities? Why would the Japanese Emperor and Government surrender unconditionally if 'they' had just repeated the obviously mundane act of firebombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Oh, and what kind of firebombing do you suppose they were doing that induced radiation poisoning in many initial survivors and permanently burned flash shadows into stone and concrete? The ability to do these things with conventional weaponry points to far more frightening possibilities than nuclear bombs.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join